Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF's health
05-10-2018, 06:11 PM,
FF's health
Reading postings on the blogs/forums about this hunt have made me believe that recently, FF's health may have taken a turn for the worse.
His postings seem to show more desperation/urgency than ever before,
and it looks to me like he is trying to "lower the bar" even more, regarding ease of solving the poem. I think he very badly wants to have the
treasure chest found while he is still alive to enjoy the attention resulting from the find.

While I wish him the best of health and longevity, I don't want him to
keep the gusher of hints flowing.

I think I have the poem solved and can hike right to the hidey place and
find the treasure chest before the end of summer 2018. I understand the hints and want to assure FF that if he can "hang on" for just a few more months, his wish -- for the treasure chest to be found -- should be
fulfilled.

By the way, it was nice, Mr. Fenn, how your silverware was so neatly
"arranged" in that SB about the silverware. And I know about both Andys, Horace, and Neil . . . as [well] as the folded corner of the paper money. The aberrations, etc. are understood; so is the wifferdill -- I mean "twist".

One doesn't need to know about telephone poles relating to this hunt.
To me they are trivial at best, and a "rabbit hole" or diversion at worst.
05-10-2018, 08:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 08:16 PM by Becky from WV.)
RE: FF's health
@legacyhelper - You stated: "His postings seem to show more desperation/urgency than ever before ... " Please cite a couple of examples that have you convinced of this.
05-10-2018, 09:37 PM,
(05-10-2018, 06:11 PM)legacyhelper Wrote: Reading postings on the blogs/forums about this hunt have made me believe that recently, FF's health may have taken a turn for the worse.
His postings seem to show more desperation/urgency than ever before,
and it looks to me like he is trying to "lower the bar" even more, regarding ease of solving the poem. I think he very badly wants to have the
treasure chest found while he is still alive to enjoy the attention resulting from the find.

While I wish him the best of health and longevity, I don't want him to
keep the gusher of hints flowing.

I think I have the poem solved and can hike right to the hidey place and
find the treasure chest before the end of summer 2018. I understand the hints and want to assure FF that if he can "hang on" for just a few more months, his wish -- for the treasure chest to be found -- should be
fulfilled.

By the way, it was nice, Mr. Fenn, how your silverware was so neatly
"arranged" in that SB about the silverware. And I know about both Andys, Horace, and Neil . . . as [well] as the folded corner of the paper money. The aberrations, etc. are understood; so is the wifferdill -- I mean "twist".

One doesn't need to know about telephone poles relating to this hunt.
To me they are trivial at best, and a "rabbit hole" or diversion at worst.

In medieval times it was treason to even imagine the death of a king, and basically very rude for everyone else.
05-10-2018, 11:05 PM,
please email f and let him know what he is supposed to do next.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ