Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big picture . . .
05-10-2018, 09:31 PM,
The big picture . . .
Most picture frames are considered as being rectangular.

New Mexico sure isn't.

Montana sure isn't.

Enjoy your expensive vacations in those states, folks. They do have some
nice scenery and fun things to do. Take pictures, make fond memories,
and treasure the adventure.
05-10-2018, 09:46 PM,
RE: The big picture . . .
itll be an expensive vacation no matter where anybody goes. we may have to wait for this great depression to pass before anyone has a chance at finding it. it wont do any good for the finder to barely break even finding anything over 825k.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
05-10-2018, 10:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 10:32 PM by TheLastCrusade.)
It's probably in a natural permanent out at sea. Why not just cast it into the ocean? That's where most of the gold is.
05-11-2018, 05:45 PM,
The big picture . . .
The “big picture” is the one on his blog with him sitting with a jar in his lap and photoshopped paintings and the photoshopped camera on his he shelf.

That key you need a tight focus to find? It’s there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
05-11-2018, 09:59 PM,
(05-11-2018, 05:45 PM)Mindy Wrote: The “big picture” is the one on his blog with him sitting with a jar in his lap and photoshopped paintings and the photoshopped camera on his he shelf.

Mindy, I'm having trouble navigating FF's blog to find that picture.
Would you please help me find it? Thanks in advance.
05-12-2018, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 12:34 AM by thrilledtochase.)
(05-11-2018, 09:59 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 05:45 PM)Mindy Wrote: The “big picture” is the one on his blog with him sitting with a jar in his lap and photoshopped paintings and the photoshopped camera on his he shelf.

Mindy, I'm having trouble navigating FF's blog to find that picture.
Would you please help me find it? Thanks in advance.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fenn+art...75&bih=591

I think that's the picture...we'd have to ask Mindy for the word that is key. I see a bunch of a word that I think could be key in the picture. That's just coincidence for me though...

(05-10-2018, 09:31 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: Most picture frames are considered as being rectangular.

New Mexico sure isn't.

Montana sure isn't.

Enjoy your expensive vacations in those states, folks. They do have some
nice scenery and fun things to do. Take pictures, make fond memories,
and treasure the adventure.

Oh and btw Andrew...before you are so quick to be sure on Colorado and crush all the New Mexico and Montana searchers I would like to inform you that the space portals you may or may not know to look for start or end in at least one of the states you think is off limits..so keep hope all Wink I also don't believe it's possible to solve the poem without understanding both sides of the space portal. Depending on which side of the portal Fenn chose it may not be possible to get the chest at all without breaking sacred laws; I wouldn't do that. So Andrew you might want to start looking at your off limit states hard too Smile