Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight focus-Can-goal-roll a log-tints of color
06-10-2018, 05:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 06:11 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
Right now, for me, is can. Can also be tight focus. My goal is to go first behind that dark moon and I can't wait. What a palm to the head!! My solve has progressed through shades of denseness and brilliance. I prefer the dark. Maybe when that sun went behind the cloud and it killed him it's because HE is a _______. Please anyone want to take a stab at it? Anyone can go first, I will wait. The clues are tumbling like a brick shit building in an earthquake. Whew weee.

Oh and it is anchor that is a hint. That leads to a clue. I am.starting to see who the people are that have some of these clues, I knew there was a pattern, they are the ones who bash these theories the hardest. Either to lead you astray/or get you to stall/halt. May be part of the game or just fear that someone will come up BEHIND them and pass them. Those haters back there, you've just been past.
06-10-2018, 06:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 06:16 AM by astree.)
RE: Tight focus-Can-goal-roll a log-tints of color
(06-10-2018, 05:22 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Right now, for me, is can. Can also be tight focus. My goal is to go first behind that dark moon and I can't wait. What a palm to the head!! My solve has progressed through shades of denseness and brilliance. I prefer the dark. Maybe when that sun went behind the cloud and it killed him it's because HE is a _______. Please anyone want to take a stab at it? Anyone can go first, I will wait.

He is a shadow.

The shadow is shown on the cover of Too Far to Walk. The shadow is not far, but you cant walk to it (in the way it is shown).
=====

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056
06-10-2018, 03:48 PM,
(06-10-2018, 05:22 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Right now, for me, is can. Can also be tight focus. My goal is to go first behind that dark moon and I can't wait. What a palm to the head!! My solve has progressed through shades of denseness and brilliance. I prefer the dark. Maybe when that sun went behind the cloud and it killed him it's because HE is a _______. Please anyone want to take a stab at it? Anyone can go first, I will wait. The clues are tumbling like a brick shit building in an earthquake. Whew weee.

Oh and it is anchor that is a hint. That leads to a clue. I am.starting to see who the people are that have some of these clues, I knew there was a pattern, they are the ones who bash these theories the hardest. Either to lead you astray/or get you to stall/halt. May be part of the game or just fear that someone will come up BEHIND them and pass them. Those haters back there, you've just been past.

Anchor steam beer -- you really shouldn't drink too much of it in one session.
06-10-2018, 04:16 PM,
(06-10-2018, 06:14 AM)astree Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 05:22 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Right now, for me, is can. Can also be tight focus. My goal is to go first behind that dark moon and I can't wait. What a palm to the head!! My solve has progressed through shades of denseness and brilliance. I prefer the dark. Maybe when that sun went behind the cloud and it killed him it's because HE is a _______. Please anyone want to take a stab at it? Anyone can go first, I will wait.

He is a shadow.

The shadow is shown on the cover of Too Far to Walk. The shadow is not far, but you cant walk to it (in the way it is shown).

Shadow is a mirror image of ourselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06-10-2018, 10:13 PM,
(06-10-2018, 04:16 PM)will197532 Wrote:

He is a shadow.

Please explain this claim of yours. Thanks in advance.
06-10-2018, 11:34 PM,
(06-10-2018, 10:13 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:

He is a shadow.

Lot of the pictures and drawings are a reverse image that links to Norman Rockwell pictures. The drawing of the cow in TTOTC is a reverse image
[Image: bc4c8cadfc3480cd41861b77da5b651c.png][Image: 54efb6ef43a11e2be5275f0ce10c76e3.png]

06-11-2018, 12:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 12:18 AM by realistrealist.)
(06-10-2018, 11:34 PM)will197532 Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 10:13 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:

He is a shadow.

Lot of the pictures and drawings are a reverse image that links to Norman Rockwell pictures. The drawing of the cow in TTOTC is a reverse image
[Image: bc4c8cadfc3480cd41861b77da5b651c.png][Image: 54efb6ef43a11e2be5275f0ce10c76e3.png]

From another blog years ago:

Title The End
Creator Rockwell, Norman (b.1894, d.1978)
Production Date 1946
Role of Creator Artist
Secondary Creator Watson-Guptill
Description The End 1946
Norman Rockwell (1894–1978)

In 1944, Arthur Guptill of Watson-Guptill Publications
Inc. approached Norman Rockwell with a proposal for a
book about the artist. A draft agreement regarding the
book, later titled Norman Rockwell Illustrator, stated that
Rockwell would provide “a reasonable number of little
decorative drawings and illustrations for chapter headings,
margins, etc.” Of those drawings, Rockwell humorously
used a cow’s end to signify the literal end of the book.

What's at the cow's end? And what's going on with the tail in the TTOTC illustration? Is it tyi...
06-11-2018, 12:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 12:43 AM by DeeepThnkr.)

He is a shadow.

I knew you'd get this Astree. I bow low to your intellect sir.

I haven't tackled Bessie drawing yet, just finished the marble sketch and it's accompanying anagram. That part isn't too hard, the hard part is first knowing where to go from there. Then it hits you, all the information you need is in the poem. Fire is can, can is bottom or privy. If you do it out of order there is probably not a chance of solving or at least in a manageable amount of time. My wick is almost done. Then there is the whole big picture, it must tell us where to go or what to do. The full clue I finally solved last night is sitting here in front of me and is quite brilliant in how precise it is, he wasn't kidding about precise. Yet I don't know yet what to do. All I know is the white board got erased and it sits in the middle with some prestige. It is getting easier though, as I dabbled a little into a couple more, the obvious started to reveal themselves. The feeling of it "clicking" into place or Ah-ha moment is why I love this stuff. Seriously a mental orgasm. I might throw the whole thing out here for all to see if I stagnate, so as to help generate some discussion.. Did you know that the crescent moon on an outhouse is mostly a myth but has some merit in history. Female heads had moons and males, a star. So in light of this is the last drawing a point to his ma?
06-11-2018, 02:47 PM,
Don't know how long you've been doing this but I kinda feel bad if you just now found this out. Ya, ff is better than pretty good at creating rabbit holes. Maybe save the orgasmic stuff for a bit later.

Happy Huntin
06-11-2018, 08:32 PM,
Thanks but I'll take my toe cramping as I can. What you failed to notice is the words in my title and how they apply. The outhouse stuff is obvious and what isn't obvious is where the picture of the outhouse is in book, and how it applies to poem. What you failed to find is why he says to roll a log over. If you think you know you smarmy ____, then fill in the rest of this word r _ _ e_ e_. If won't you can't. If you do, I'm impressed. Either way good day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Tight focus with a word that is key delayah 59 9,706 05-13-2018, 11:15 PM
Last Post: heyoka
  Roll-Tide’s tirade on Thor Bet 13 1,886 04-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Last Post: boomergirl
  What Color is the Bear? kinasta 49 3,675 01-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: trigace
  tight focus lostowl 3 1,127 05-31-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: lostowl
  Fun with "tight focus" E.C. Waters 31 13,501 01-20-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  Are you in tight focus with a word that is key? GoneAlone 3 2,608 07-19-2016, 01:13 PM
Last Post: deb