Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel Gaze
06-18-2018, 07:48 PM,
RE: Marvel Gaze
Isn't the right order anyway.
06-18-2018, 08:06 PM,
Ok finally someone who has an idea that is viable. 120’ seems quiet a distance from the Blaze. If you have your Blaze go on GE and use the measure by tool draw a circle from your Blaze area. That is a huge search area unless you know when the Chest is from the Blaze. Can you share with me how you came to the consclusion from the poem it’s 120’ thank you in advance.

Heyoka. Got it buddy. Your speak well for your age.
06-18-2018, 09:19 PM,
(06-18-2018, 08:06 PM)Kettle Corn Wrote: Ok finally someone who has an idea that is viable. 120’ seems quiet a distance from the Blaze. If you have your Blaze go on GE and use the measure by tool draw a circle from your Blaze area. That is a huge search area unless you know when the Chest is from the Blaze. Can you share with me how you came to the consclusion from the poem it’s 120’ thank you in advance.

Heyoka. Got it buddy. Your speak well for your age.

I already made the measurement, which is how I came up with 120'. And in the last 18 months, I have pretty much searched every square inch of that area. It is only recently (right before the forest closure, of course) I realized how the clues line up to lead you there. I explained in the last PM I sent you.
06-19-2018, 12:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 12:51 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
It's more like 74' but I'm just getting the last clue worked out. I think we are in same place. A little hint and pm if so, if you chose. The fires aren't keeping me from going. I'll put my cowboy boots on and ride on up there. Lets see how I do this... Ok, you saw my post about the moon on an outhouse right, let's see oh, he was fired which means he was canned. Outhouse. Plymouth... That should freak you out lol. If we are in same spot and I think we are and just based on your 120' comment, which is off a bit Imo, and your using just poem then I see why you missed it. You don't have the 9th clue. I believe I just got it, no I'm pretty damned sure he led me right to it. I would give the shirt of my back to anyone who PM's me my area, the area. Time waits for no one and the end is drawing nigh, I promise you, funny how a date on a calendar arrives so fast.

(06-18-2018, 07:33 PM)brubr Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 06:45 PM)Kettle Corn Wrote: Indeed you would have solved the clues the poem would had led you there. But the poem doesn’t give you the last clues, so no the poem got you to hug water. If you were smart enough to find the Blaze then you have the possibility of being within 12 to 40’, yes 40’ Forrest has explains that look down your quest to cease. You are 40’ away from it at that point.

Ummm, no. The blaze is more like 120' from the chest location. And the poem DOES give you the last clues. Just sayin'.........
I can't believe we three may be in same spot. It depends on which report you use. But the answer is closer to 40' not 120'. It doesn't matter I found the last step and tells me. Got to get out of here.

(06-10-2018, 12:58 PM)Mindy Wrote: Forrest loved comics.

Marvel gaze= cyclops/one-eyed gaze

To see Philadelphia covered by his thumb, one eye would have to be closed

The French soldier’s epitaph should be “wink at a homely girl.”

From the SB F wrote from DG’s point of view (DG confirmed she didn’t write it, but he did): “the blaze was winking at me and grinning, and I was grinning back.”

To see the blaze, you need to close one eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand this one eye hint now and I was right and wrong. Now Im just looking up at the stars and Wondering what took so long. What's Fenns middle name? What's his nephews name? Hmmm this is it folks. One of us is going to be the first there
Bye
06-19-2018, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 08:33 AM by mikemarcum878.)
Marvel Gaze
M

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

You cant be lead right to anything with out the right words.The way to lead one to the TC where it's at your feet would be at a dead end maze.Now you can say the poem lead you to the right at the exact spot.

(06-19-2018, 12:01 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: It's more like 74' but I'm just getting the last clue worked out. I think we are in same place. A little hint and pm if so, if you chose. The fires aren't keeping me from going. I'll put my cowboy boots on and ride on up there. Lets see how I do this... Ok, you saw my post about the moon on an outhouse right, let's see oh, he was fired which means he was canned. Outhouse. Plymouth... That should freak you out lol. If we are in same spot and I think we are and just based on your 120' comment, which is off a bit Imo, and your using just poem then I see why you missed it. You don't have the 9th clue. I believe I just got it, no I'm pretty damned sure he led me right to it. I would give the shirt of my back to anyone who PM's me my area, the area. Time waits for no one and the end is drawing nigh, I promise you, funny how a date on a calendar arrives so fast.

(06-18-2018, 07:33 PM)brubr Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 06:45 PM)Kettle Corn Wrote: Indeed you would have solved the clues the poem would had led you there. But the poem doesn’t give you the last clues, so no the poem got you to hug water. If you were smart enough to find the Blaze then you have the possibility of being within 12 to 40’, yes 40’ Forrest has explains that look down your quest to cease. You are 40’ away from it at that point.

Ummm, no. The blaze is more like 120' from the chest location. And the poem DOES give you the last clues. Just sayin'.........
I can't believe we three may be in same spot. It depends on which report you use. But the answer is closer to 40' not 120'. It doesn't matter I found the last step and tells me. Got to get out of here.

(06-10-2018, 12:58 PM)Mindy Wrote: Forrest loved comics.

Marvel gaze= cyclops/one-eyed gaze

To see Philadelphia covered by his thumb, one eye would have to be closed

The French soldier’s epitaph should be “wink at a homely girl.”

From the SB F wrote from DG’s point of view (DG confirmed she didn’t write it, but he did): “the blaze was winking at me and grinning, and I was grinning back.”

To see the blaze, you need to close one eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand this one eye hint now and I was right and wrong. Now Im just looking up at the stars and Wondering what took so long. What's Fenns middle name? What's his nephews name? Hmmm this is it folks. One of us is going to be the first there
Bye
I have already been there

06-19-2018, 09:50 AM,
Marvel Gaze
Marvel gaze one eye no.There will be a marvel maze this is the only way one can be lead straight to the TC.The poem does not have enough detailed words to lead you there with out a maze to gaze at.

06-19-2018, 10:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 10:31 AM by HankJonesJr..)
Pretty clever thread, whoever started it.

There's those darn crickets again. Sorry to interrupt. Please carry on.
06-19-2018, 03:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018, 03:33 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
I disagree on words not being able to take you to a small spot. What you need is a good map. Btw the diatance is 79'. Well close to 79' give or take 92 miles lol. He was very very clever in the application of sublety with hints through out the Chase. I can keep.... Must go....To walk...title to the gold.....names of people, him included used....me in the middle.....title of a book...metes....meat only on Sunday then immediately talks about meat on Saturday. Hint is meat. I kept walking right by the key words then I got the 1st clue...emcee Roll tide came up with but wat was the real hint? What does an emcee use? So much out there and a method and imagination was needed. I can't wait to get there but have last twist to work out but pretty sure I'm not two far away. How far is two far? I'm holding up both arms extended out, with fingers also extended, to both sides of me. This is too far. Can you fathom that? We had to face up to the fact that it wasn't going TO be EASY and look at everything. He's not religious but he is spiritual and an environmentalist above all else. Elevation comments and when released helped. Worth the cold had me harried for awhile but I worked thru the maze. Amaze is a fun one, so is ohm. Aum(notice gold in there) thats a spiritual sound so it matches. It's symbol is an omega, it's sound is an Alpha, Omega and everything in between but may just lead you to the face in the wood. He did work 15 years on this and maybe it's that, that makes up the true brilliance of his peace de resistance. I will now chant three times and prey to the tree of knowledge or just move out a good distance and put my feet up a little after midnight with my faithful pet and from my unique vantage point(Atalaya) watch the events unfold.

Btw my name is Mike W. and was born 15 mins from Lubbock, Tx. I love the fact that life leads us in a big circle, I shall swim out to my ship and avoid the rolling logs that small creatures call home. The rainbow rules the sky but the Iris rules the garden.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes!!! Marvel gaze! :-) I almost peed myself when I saw this DeeepThnkr 2 571 07-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Beefstew
  Can you see a marvel gaze with a marvel maze. mikemarcum878 2 504 06-21-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  But tarry scant with marvel gaze tomwhat 37 18,404 03-21-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: liv42dy
  Marvel Gaze timrawa 24 7,083 09-23-2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: McFly
  BLAZE AND GAZE CLUE davey 10 5,912 08-30-2016, 01:43 PM
Last Post: old drum
  Marvel Gaze Hammertime 0 1,027 08-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Hammertime