Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with all the cussing on the Chase Vlogs lately?
06-10-2018, 04:43 PM,
What's up with all the cussing on the Chase Vlogs lately?
I've watched a few vlogs lately, and to tell you the truth, cussing and foul language is use much on some of them.

So what gives?

Is this a new trend?

Cussing and speaking badly of Fenn on video isn't what I have in mind when I watch some of these videos.

Let's keep it Civil Folks, someone will eventually find the chest, so there's no reason for throwing cuss words all over the place.
06-10-2018, 04:56 PM,
RE: What's up with all the cussing on the Chase Vlogs lately?
f____ started it.
Smile

I agree with you Gordon. BTW: I went to school with a guy named Edmund Fitzgerarld in Northern Michigan. I remember him getting on the bus the day the ship went down.
06-10-2018, 10:19 PM,
RE: What's up with all the cussing on the Chase Vlogs lately?
(06-10-2018, 04:43 PM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: I've watched a few vlogs lately, and to tell you the truth, cussing and foul language is use much on some of them.

So what gives?

Is this a new trend?

Cussing and speaking badly of Fenn on video isn't what I have in mind when I watch some of these videos.

Let's keep it Civil Folks, someone will eventually find the chest, so there's no reason for throwing cuss words all over the place.

Using cusswords is a sign of immaturity and lack of a good vocabulary.
But people also cuss in order to rile others. It's a game that is more easily
played (and perhaps "won") than outsmarting FF in this treasure hunt.

OH!, I should say something about the chase. Here goes: I don't
capitalize it because I don't think it deserves to be capitalized. And I am
a stickler for details and clear communication, especially in this hunt.