Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I’ll pay you 500 cash now if....
06-11-2018, 01:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 01:55 AM by thrilledtochase.)
I’ll pay you 500 cash now if....
If your first two clues match my first two clues I’ll pay you 500 cash right now to partner with me...
06-11-2018, 03:48 AM,
RE: I’ll pay you 500 cash now if....
$500 Cash; it will cost $300 in fuel and $1,000 and what else??? Let's see; how can someone answer the first two without exposing the whole trip? Noone would do that silly.
I have needed someone to partner with as I have ms and out there in the wilderness alone. I used the cane for nearly 80 miles total and alone (this was over a couple of weeks time, lol). The only worry I had was two copperheads and the anticipation of a rattlesnake. Well maybe the mountain lion.
In this few words you will recognize if I have the proper trip you have. If not, the trip and your solve do not match. Two will also match???
Let me know...
just saying ss
06-11-2018, 10:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 11:12 PM by thrilledtochase.)
(06-11-2018, 07:28 AM)EastonS19 Wrote: LOL what a way to get others solutions. Nice try, but, no one will take you up on this BS...

I’m arrogant enough to not believe in anyone’s solution other than mine. I am not trying to get others solutions but find someone on the same area as me. As the previous poster did there are ways of speaking in vague generalities without giving anything away. If you are the same first two clues as me then I’ll understand your riddle for sure...

(06-11-2018, 03:48 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: $500 Cash; it will cost $300 in fuel and $1,000 and what else??? Let's see; how can someone answer the first two without exposing the whole trip? Noone would do that silly.
I have needed someone to partner with as I have ms and out there in the wilderness alone. I used the cane for nearly 80 miles total and alone (this was over a couple of weeks time, lol). The only worry I had was two copperheads and the anticipation of a rattlesnake. Well maybe the mountain lion.
In this few words you will recognize if I have the proper trip you have. If not, the trip and your solve do not match. Two will also match???
Let me know...

I can sadly tell that yours isn’t the same as mine from reading it...very clever way of disguising though Smile the 500 would basically be an immediate partner fee. Past that I believe I can handle all expenses for us to recover it safely. My thinking in looking for a partner with an identical solve is if you truly got my solve you understand how blatantly obvious it is and two of us have a limited amount of time on here before one of the geniuses on here figured it out. I don’t mean that sarcastically, there are lots of brilliant people on here far smarter than me; I got lucky....
06-12-2018, 12:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 12:27 AM by easternOHsteve.)
No, the hint was $1000... And no partner fee; I am not like that at all... Two will also match and is another hint a large, large hint. For my trip, that is...
I was just adding fluff for my sob story sort of a smoke-screen...
just saying ss
06-12-2018, 12:48 AM,
(06-12-2018, 12:25 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: No, the hint was $1000... And no partner fee; I am not like that at all... Two will also match and is another hint a large, large hint. For my trip, that is...

Two will also match kind of fits....the two in mine are linked through space...two identical spots hundreds of miles apart
06-12-2018, 04:19 PM,
(06-12-2018, 12:25 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: No, the hint was $1000... And no partner fee; I am not like that at all... Two will also match and is another hint a large, large hint. For my trip, that is...

Does your smokescreen have a halo?
06-12-2018, 06:01 PM,
Depends how much I am drinking... I don't know how to help with hints or clues anymore; I can't hunt right at the moment with the restrictions... Deeep, I certainly should not be put into the "angel" category, lol... But thank you. As quite a few on here believe they have the solve, I also believe I know where the trip should go!
I see a clue in the key idea; it is seen on GE. You see the key in imagination and have visualized it in another fashion as others have done so in their own way. I read these posts with awe. No, I can't have a halo if you mean my head, lol... But if the halo means a fog, it may be true... Like I have written many times: "Your solve may be correct and my trip may be shi-." I must keep it clean; it never occured that young people read these boards. Maybe fog may fit best.
I am and engineer; I believe in exactness. Imagination is not one of my best attributes. I envy your abilities and read all your posts. Of course, I intently follow several on here as well.
just saying ss

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picture me tossing cash in a landfill, I may need to face DeeepThnkr 0 191 06-28-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr