Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barney north of Phoenix, pointing to barn? No
06-12-2018, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 10:08 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
Barney north of Phoenix, pointing to barn? No
I thought the Barney Rubble drawing hidden in Gypsy Magic was eluding to a barn or an archaeological theme(caveman), etc. Wrong, it names a place close to chest. For those that haven't read my past post about this hears how you find it. Magnifying glass(line1/teachers W/ropes end of chapter) and a flashlight(Fenn). When he hints at mirror what it is we do to get the mirror effect is to look at page from other side by using light to see thru page. So now look at the small drawing(no substitution for knowing a little -f) at top of Gypsy title page from the other side. Now locate the "i" in "windough" yes win dough. ?. That dot in a little i is called a tittle. The title to the gold Imo. That tittle is THE single/alone eye

In the Phoenix. You'll notice that the Phoenix sits directly over the fire as a Phoenix should. Now you'll notice the word "I'd", below that and to the right is Barney Rubble looking up and right(N.E.) and looks to have a piece of straw in his mouth. Wimpys face is in the wagon wheel hub. I had thought that it was a pictogram saying wimpy/tired barne south(Phoenix means south also). I now have found what Barney is eluding to. It is finally a spot that I can put on a map. Contentment is slaked, satisfied. Slake is to quench yr thirst or drink water. Taking water in the throat down. In Rombergs song he misquoted shall and mar and flip flopped halt. The song is a fight song, fight is to rumble, raise the dust, brawl, scrap... The exciting piece is I had this rough area already a couple months ago with many great ties to poem but no confirmation points. The clue I just explained is a point used to mete to the next point. If I have the order correct then I think I have just one more but not counting my chickens yet. You must tie the end of one word to the beginning of another just as he precisely explained with his string collection. It was a big clew ?. If any of you have trouble finding Barney let me know, glad to point it out. To make sure it wasnt my imagination a couple months ago, I showed it to people from work and 100% saw it. I didn't trip over these hidden hints, I was directed by the poem. Annagram I'd like to have you chime in if any of this sounds familiar to what you have. I understand if not. 1. "I stay about 13 in my head". 2. "Life should be an illustrated treasure hunt". 3. And a comment eluding to kids having as good a chance as anyone. It's a game of Find Waldo mixed in with some Mad(in the wood) Magazine and sprinkled with a pinch of metaphor and mapping. Pull out of the oven and after it cools down slather with a thick frosting of synonyms/definitions.
06-12-2018, 10:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 11:04 PM by heyoka.)
RE: Barney north of Phoenix, pointing to barn? No
Interesting I was just reading about a train on it's way to Phoenix. The man telling the story says there is an actual place referred to as Casa Morena on the map, but for whatever reason he never visited the location to verify its existence. This caused quite a headache for the US Govt once upon a while ago. People claiming ownership of something that has never been found. Much like the Moreno Ranch from the book, 'Ramona'. I think the advantage kids may have is they don't immediately associate any word with anything until they read the entire passage. Only then are they able to process the individual events that occurred to see the big picture. These damn ashes have turned to mud.

Do you see how there's more credibility when I tell you the man telling the story versus me just telling you? Why do you trust the man you don't know more than the clown you see everyday?

An i by itself is usually capitolized "I" which happens to look like a lower case or improper L. What I find more interesting is the i alone isn't enough to deliver any sort of message.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-13-2018, 01:08 AM,
I put my omegas together and made me a shiner.
Proper names continued to be usually written in purely "logographic" fashion.
If your x completes the square it still lies on the line.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-13-2018, 01:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 01:11 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
Fenn hints at this with Skippy becoming Alpha. Forrest was Horatio and Barney. Who was the Alpha and Omega between him and Eric? Rhetorical but still interesting to have finally gotten the theme. How he tied it to two "geographical" things by name is outstanding.

They create an X, simple as that.

Not metaphorically either, leaves no room for interpretation. It just is
06-13-2018, 01:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 01:20 AM by heyoka.)
When are we going to form the Guild?

While continuing on my quest I failed to realize where I was was where I began.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-13-2018, 03:03 AM,
Taking what you said a step further, because why not?
Donnie could have been perceived as the Alpha to f due to f's inability to influence Donnie's path. Example: June, undoubtedly, interfered with the path D and f once believed to be true on more than several occasions. That's basing their relationship as siblings on the definition of the word from that time period. I highly doubt there was ever any animosity beyond what would be expected from f as an older brother. I'm sure Skippy was off with Dad and Mom was out back depending on the day of the week. So tie flies with D and make a few bucks. It wasn't long until Peggy came around and woo'd the young f, filling the position only Peggy, herself, would ever be allowed.
Yoink that, Monroe.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-13-2018, 09:15 AM,
He didn't misquote the lyrics to Stout Hearted Men. There are two different versions floating around, one which says "stall or halt" and the other which says "halt or mar". It isn't clear to me which one was the original Romberg lyric. What seems to be the oldest version says "halt or mar" but it isn't clear.

This site contains the lyrics twice.

https://shepaintsred.com/my-fathers-musi...d-romberg/

Once they are presented in Helvetica Neue font and they use "halt or mar" there.

In the second version they are in a music book and say "stall or halt". I think the book is the original version but there doesn't seem to be a date on it. Also, Romberg didn't write the lyrics. Apparently they were written by Hammerstein and Mandel.
06-13-2018, 09:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 09:39 AM by heyoka.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Moon
Act I

The song "Stout-hearted Men" was recorded in 1930 by Perry Askam.
https://archive.org/details/PerryAskamCollection

Performer Perry Askam
Title Stout-hearted men
Label. Victor Records 22317

Give me some men who are stout-hearted men,
Who will fight, for the right they adore,
Start me with ten who are stout-hearted men,
And I'll soon give you ten thousand more.
Shoulder to shoulder and bolder and bolder,
They grow as they go to the fore.
Then there's nothing in the world can halt or mar a plan,
When stout-hearted men can stick together man to man.

You who have dreams, if you act they will come true.

To turn your dreams to a fact, it's up to you.
If you have the soul and the spirit,
Never fear it, you'll see it thru,
Hearts can inspire, other hearts with their fire,
For the strong obey when a strong man shows them the way.

ɐʞoʎǝɥ
06-13-2018, 12:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 12:22 PM by heyoka.)
ENTIRE EMPTIED HUNGRY BOOK_OF_FACTS

MARTINI DUE GET BOOKS OF FRENCH TYPE
L0L freal doh
ɐʞoʎǝɥ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turtle Dove and Phoenix Mindy 7 1,046 05-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Mindy