Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it a comma or commas that win, I sew and hear here
07-13-2018, 12:47 AM,
Is it a comma or commas that win, I sew and hear here
Getting dangerously close to winning it all but I'm looking for a shape. Judging by words in poem I might be looking for a cross or circle, book makes me think a bow. Is there any other shapes I could be missing? Just one but I keep jumping to conclusions. A leap of faith may be needed. Theres that Hopi Labyrinth I found two years ago in line 23. It spirals in and out. Im going with a combo - maze of a certain number of twists with the multiple rainbows leap Frogging around in a spiral or circle. Maybe just sew the leaps so as to conserve my treasures. I have a great idea but I don't want to overcook his poem. Oh I need an actual place to search- well there's my ole Taos solve and put a new face on it. Or Im wrong and get all red in the face AGAIN. Toe tap toe tap..
07-13-2018, 01:43 AM,
RE: Is it a comma or commas that win, I sew and hear here
Rooster, 5-pointed star, 7-pointed star like Major insignia, bow and arrow, constellation, stick figure, Greek letter, heart (symbolic), heart (anatomical), ship, anchor, woman dancing, signature, morse code, spiral (lollipop?), mushroom, mushroom cloud, fish, cube, bottle, pyramid, castle, door, house, car.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When a comma is a gate. DeeepThnkr 7 1,217 06-27-2018, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  "Missing" comma after WWWH pconnors 22 12,151 02-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Last Post: pconnors
  Commas and misspellings Mindy 8 4,508 02-01-2016, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Indy