Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Big Hint given to Doug Preston who repeated it to FF Favorite, maybe?
07-13-2018, 10:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 12:08 AM by Bet.)
Smile  Big Hint given to Doug Preston who repeated it to FF Favorite, maybe?
The moral of the thread.....boozy vlogs only confuse the issues.

Sacha made this statement on a seannm video apparently, and reposted by Nmc.
“Knowing what lines were changed in the poem might give some additional insight into what the actual clues are or what they mean. For example, if Sasha's recollection is correct, Fenn changed the line from "If you've been wise and found the stones" to "If you've been wise and found the blaze", and could suggest what to look for when searching for the blaze.”

Incredible, really.
Then another FF favorite pips in to say he never said this.....maybe not to her, but he apparently said it to Sacha. Well, actually Doug Preston said it, and told Sacha.

The jury is still out of what happened here.
07-13-2018, 12:37 PM,
RE: Huge Hint Given to Another Fenn Favorite
Fenn's game, Fenn's rules...

You can play or not play, that's up to you. There's no contract from him to us. The existence of TTOTC is not a contract.

I wouldn't be happy about it, but I'm content knowing that Fenn could intentionally, or unintentionally give advantages to whoever (whomever?) he wants for any reason. It's up to you, the searcher, to accept or reject that risk, imo.

Just like Sacha said (paraphrased) - Fenn owes us nothing.

Good luck!

Milan
"...so I'm pretty sure that the Brawndo's not working"
07-13-2018, 12:53 PM,
(07-13-2018, 10:40 AM)Bet Wrote: Now if anyone believes this is NOT a huge advantage.....to know what you are looking for, well I don’t know what to say.

Sacha made this statement on a seannm video apparently, and reposted by Nmc.
“Knowing what lines were changed in the poem might give some additional insight into what the actual clues are or what they mean. For example, if Sasha's recollection is correct, Fenn changed the line from "If you've been wise and found the stones" to "If you've been wise and found the blaze", and could suggest what to look for when searching for the blaze.”

Incredible, really.
Then another FF favorite pips in to say he never said this.....maybe not to her, but he apparently said it to Sacha.

This is exactly why I believe the chase is compromised.
Well if read my post.

Ff has paranoia sitting in his house.

But I could have said
Ff has paraphernalia sitting in his house.
The same thing.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-13-2018, 03:51 PM,
(07-13-2018, 03:31 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: I couldn't get past the first five minutes of the video. No one on that panel has the wherewithal to find the chest.100%.--Probably just trying to generate buzz, to snare views and channel subscriptions.

Stones and bones makes me think of an indian burial pet cemetery situation where FF comes back from the dead. As the lightning flashes black skies.....
No this is where he is hiding his bones in the stone crack there it is.

07-13-2018, 04:20 PM,
Huge Hint Given to Another Fenn Favorite
Just imagine what emails have NOT been released. The ones marked “private and confidential.” Many of you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-13-2018, 05:05 PM,
Fenns game fenns rules? Don't think so. Fraud to not have a fair contest.
© Stephanie
07-13-2018, 06:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 06:12 PM by Milan.)
(07-13-2018, 05:05 PM)admin Wrote: Fenns game fenns rules? Don't think so. Fraud to not have a fair contest.

What "contest"? Where are the contest rules? Is this a sweepstakes? Can I send in a few postcards for a free entries?

Here's how I see it:

According to the book TTOTC, Forrest Fenn abandoned some valuable belongings somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. That's it! It's totally up to you what you wish to do with that information.

No contract. No contest rules.
07-13-2018, 06:21 PM,
(07-13-2018, 06:11 PM)Milan Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 05:05 PM)admin Wrote: Fenns game fenns rules? Don't think so. Fraud to not have a fair contest.

What "contest"? Where are the contest rules? Is this a sweepstakes? Can I send in a few postcards for a free entries?

Here's how I see it:

According to the book TTOTC, Forrest Fenn abandoned some valuable belongings somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. That's it! It's totally up to you what you wish to do with that information.

No contract. No contest rules.
Yes it is a binding contract verbally he does tell you to seek for gold in his poem this is his trove and he will give you owner ship being the tittle.

07-13-2018, 06:29 PM,
(07-13-2018, 06:21 PM)mikemarcum878 Wrote: ...Yes it is a binding contract verbally he does tell you to seek for gold in his poem this is his trove and he will give you owner ship being the tittle.

"binding contract verbally" - LOL

1. verbally? Your copy of TTOTC speaks to you?
2. Where is Fenn's signature?
3. Where is your signature?
4. Binding contract with whom, exactly? Everybody who reads the poem? Purchasers of the book only? I'm still LOL...
07-13-2018, 06:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 06:47 PM by crazyfamily.)
Huge Hint Given to Another Fenn Favorite
(07-13-2018, 03:31 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: I couldn't get past the first five minutes of the video. No one on that panel has the wherewithal to find the chest.100%.--Probably just trying to generate buzz, to snare views and channel subscriptions.

Stones and bones makes me think of an indian burial pet cemetery situation where FF comes back from the dead. As the lightning flashes black skies.....

No doubt. All the ego stroking was nauseating. Turn the camera on and Sacha appears.

(07-13-2018, 03:58 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Yah I hear yah. I never got that far. It reeked of a foul mouthed drunk fest of those who recently fell off the AA band wagon. If this is the cross section of the treasure hunting community, then it explains why the treasure can't be found.

It does explain why our media-seeking potty mouthed pink gun wielder was in here defending her fellow drunken "youtube personality"

Well that makes me want to watch it.

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Airplane Mindy 9 2,026 03-04-2018, 02:50 AM
Last Post: knighterrant
  Douglas Preston’s Newest Book Razorback 8 1,261 02-08-2018, 12:31 AM
Last Post: knighterrant
  When Did Preston Know About the Chase? astree 12 5,258 10-01-2016, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Razorback
  Fenn's Favorite Poet? Marty McFly 7 3,014 09-21-2016, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Seeker9