Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title! I know which tool and how far to go
07-13-2018, 03:11 PM,
Title! I know which tool and how far to go
Damn this last part was tough, I kept tripping over myself in a rush to get the indulgence and couldn't see the right direction he was pointing. I may be flying out soon but two things are binding me up: marrying Olga's chapter or Im just teasing myself and JD Salingers death in book at time of publication which was before he died. He added it after initial publication but before release. I am right that it's important and with all the effort he put into the Chase it means something. I can see the trees through the forest now. It's almost done.
07-13-2018, 03:19 PM,
RE: Title! I know which tool and how far to go
(07-13-2018, 03:11 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Damn this last part was tough, I kept tripping over myself in a rush to get the indulgence and couldn't see the right direction he was pointing. I may be flying out soon but two things are binding me up: marrying Olga's chapter or Im just teasing myself and JD Salingers death in book at time of publication which was before he died. He added it after initial publication but before release. I am right that it's important and with all the effort he put into the Chase it means something. I can see the trees through the forest now. It's almost done.
Because you just came out of the maze. Now you see the trees in the forest my maze has 5ft wall and 8ft. Wall on both sides.
And at the end it has a crack come out of there now you will see trees.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-13-2018, 03:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 03:21 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
Oh my, it's not done yet. I need to breath I'm freaking out! I can't think straight, for real. I get too excited and lose the scent so to speak. Somebody calm my ass down.

Ok I think I see now, ty brother.
07-13-2018, 03:22 PM,
(07-13-2018, 03:19 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Oh my, it's not done yet. I need to breath I'm freaking out! I can't think straight, for real. I get too excited and lose the scent so to speak. Somebody calm my ass down.
I fixing to lose mind up in her up in here

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
07-13-2018, 03:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 03:33 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
I am unsure of what's going on now. In the big picture of this hunt. Fox dressed as a hound indeed. I kinda get what's being said but I have to go to work now. Damn I hate dropping it when Im so close.

Lol your a riot. Patience is a virtue, I knew her as a woman with a broken moral compass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun little tool TheBearStoleMyPicnic 2 1,134 07-07-2016, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Puzzle X
  Possible tool to help you win the Chase? sparlin 4 625 01-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Last Post: mdc777