Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let's try an exercise in pictograms
07-14-2018, 12:17 AM,
Let's try an exercise in pictograms
What do you get when you combine a door way with a bell over it to a wagon wheel? I don't have the answer so I'm not being cryptic, just genuinely curious. List: entrance, exit, portal, way in, way out, door, etc. W.W.- wheel, circle, round, tire, center, hub, pie, pi, etc
07-14-2018, 03:57 AM,
RE: Let's try an exercise in pictograms
A full-circle bell, usually hung in the atrium or entrance, is associated with churches or old schoolhouses... The bell in our old two-room schoolhouse had a round grooved wheel on the side that would allow the bell to turn up with ease. Liverpool Church bell is the heaviest in the world and is 80% copper and 20% tin...
The first word that popped into my mind was Elevation! I'm not Orthodox Catholic though.
My second thought was train with bell opening the west but it had iron wheels.
eight spokes of a wheel could be the 8 moon phases?
My schoolhouse entrance w/bell opens to the northwest?
just saying ss
07-14-2018, 04:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 05:14 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
RE: Let's try an exercise in pictograms
I think you hit right on it, quite brilliant exclamation point Opening the west, opening to the west. Pinion, pen eye on. Writing tool left. Right to left. [<<me<<twothree

Title in deed. Me in the middle is Id the metal. Au, tin or Os? Anticancer you say? Os got that, Omegas and Os, Ohs a summer, gold is yellow bricks Os/Oz got that. a gave u(te) idol tooth(ego)/I/eye) ld. Tooth eye=eye tooth=canine=k9=nine clues. If ur b Ave in - vein- gold. If hew R bave(is snot or burl)(burl is in the wood) if yew burl agave or I G.I. view .

Writing tool-pen. Tip of pens had Os. ====•oo

We are dra wing a blaze. Ablaze, on fire, by fire, hob is a fireplace. Bellow is a Lough and he showed her cowls.

The real hint to that clue is further back
Smile

Near you, near yew; butterfly, flutterby. New year, near yew. Riche sold and knew. If yew are hard(brave is hard) in the wood. In the wood archaic for purple veiner. If ur is in a word.

Im f(ff) you are b rue vein the wood eye(knot)

I've played with the entire poem this way non stop for years. You should see my What If puzzle in st5. Has anyone got Gnome, Ak? Or maybe just the travelocity gnome behind Marvin in the yew colored picture? Crazy how r's earn so little respect win put against a double v/u/yew