Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The typewriter
07-14-2018, 01:32 AM,
The typewriter
The more I think about it, the more I like the model/name of that typewriter
in the photo that FF provided.

I won't bring a shovel or hook on my search hike(s).

I will bring a flashlight and camera, and wear gloves.
07-14-2018, 11:10 AM,
RE: The typewriter
(07-14-2018, 01:32 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote: The more I think about it, the more I like the model/name of that typewriter

The typewriter is a huge hint to the location of the chest. But it's not the name of the typewriter, it's more like how a typewriter works.
"Sometimes treasures are not gold, sometimes riches are not gold, sometimes a trove is not gold, and sometimes even gold is not gold."
07-14-2018, 11:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 12:12 PM by mikemarcum878.)
(07-14-2018, 01:32 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote: The more I think about it, the more I like the model/name of that typewriter

Ff took all that to take a picture wear he hid the TC and not on the ground in a large crack like tomb.I want to see if a certain picture start following. I Would at list like to see if ff say his TCM might have been found.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

The camera is the typewriter.

(07-14-2018, 11:18 AM)mikemarcum878 Wrote:

Ff took all that to take a picture wear he hid the TC and not on the ground in a large crack like tomb.I want to see if a certain picture start following. I Would at list like to see if ff say his TCM might have been found.

And flash light.

07-14-2018, 01:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 01:50 PM by Andrew Jef.)

And flash light.

mikemarcum878, when was the last time you tried to solve the poem?

(07-14-2018, 11:10 AM)trigace Wrote:

The typewriter is a huge hint to the location of the chest. But it's not the name of the typewriter, it's more like how a typewriter works.

Not an astronomical leap to understand -- I can roll with that.