Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Found a Bullet. Why excited when finding one? PJ is what
08-08-2018, 12:16 AM,
The model was called. Same as Parajumper Robert Sully A/1C who pulled our man in. The 1935 had bullet shaped fenders and so it is an aberration that I've not heard anyone call Bs on. It was 85 hp, not 60. Top speed was 80+ not 55 but no biggie. Speed limit probably. Have you guys taken 1600 miles divided by nauts yet in relation to 50 miles per tire? Might try it. Anyhow I found a Brown 1935 Plymouth Tudor smack in the center of one of my map points. Should I be excited and why? If you look at teachers e/ropes car you see the vertical line crossing 7 horizontal ones. This one I found has the 7 vertical lines to the r/l of main radiator.
08-08-2018, 01:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 01:39 AM by Beavertooth.)
RE: Found a Bullet. Why excited when finding one? PJ is what
Horsepower and top speed depended on the 1935 model:

"Plymouth’s Economy Car
When Plymouth started advertising "Reduce gas and oil consumption by 25%" they were talking about the new PJE.

Plymouth engineers fitted the PJE with a carter B6E1 carburetor with a 1ä bore and a matching "Centralized" intake manifold. The compression was lowered from 6.7 to 5.2 reducing the horsepower to a whopping 65! To further help increase fuel mileage the E Group included a 3.7:1 ring and pinion. While it allowed the engine to run at lower RPMs it did reduce acceleration somewhat."
08-08-2018, 03:22 AM,
Did you read about the 800+ limited release model in Canada? Any Who, can sumone give me a heads up on why others are, well, excited about coming across one? Rah and a couple others were discussing it with sum import ants. Except for heavy loads as ammo, Eye don't lean toward it being relevant. I found the cant so now I can knot to find TC so maybe it was a coincidence I found one in someone's garage/barn.
08-08-2018, 09:45 AM,
(08-08-2018, 03:22 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Did you read about the 800+ limited release model in Canada? Any Who, can sumone give me a heads up on why others are, well, excited about coming across one? Rah and a couple others were discussing it with sum import ants. Except for heavy loads as ammo, Eye don't lean toward it being relevant. I found the cant so now I can knot to find TC so maybe it was a coincidence I found one in someone's garage/barn.

No, but they built about 8,000 Plymouths that year at the Windsor, Ontario plant which is just across the river from Detroit. A borderline biddy? Crossed by a bridge?
08-08-2018, 12:40 PM,
Where waters halt is where they become it, one water, Y, confluence. As it is a confluence, that clue can also at the same time be the poem 100+32=132. Wwwsh. I'm seeing shapes as the final piece. Breakdown isosceles phonetically and read line 14.
08-08-2018, 01:00 PM,
Are you gonna do this forever? It’s the Great Chameleon Solution, changes with each successive BOTG.

razyfamily
08-08-2018, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 11:17 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
Wrong, and what has you upset? Really sounds like fear. I was camping, not botg. You think anybody will know when I go get it? Nope. And yes I can say every one of my locations were wrong, then. Be afraid Be very afraid buhahaBUHAWHAHa!!! E+T=Y power of a quarter
08-08-2018, 11:34 PM,
The trouble with the scrapbooks is that YOU don't know the inspiration. You really have no idea.

razyfamily
08-10-2018, 04:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 04:20 AM by DeeepThnkr.)
(08-08-2018, 11:34 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: The trouble with the scrapbooks is that YOU don't know the inspiration. You really have no idea.

razyfamily

SBs? That Bullet SB has two hints in the very beginning sentence. That's all. Face it I know one of the methods. I can see. What I havent done in the last 3-4 weeks is give anyone any idea of where the TC area is. All Ive done is give hints to what the solve looks like. This poem leads one place, he only mentions the "subject" once and not in the book. Only one time and one place has he mentioned "it". He hints in last chapter to get you there. So unless you have any idea what I'm talking about, then you are the one who is clueless. I don't know who has been feeding you info but their wrong also, wayyy off base. I have been poem and D.C.'s only for awhile now, occasional point pops up in book but rarely. Tie together where General William Worth is buried and his bronze with a good poker hand in line 1 and you will have your cold and final local. Follow where he got scolded in the book if you'd like but that's the dumb downed path. The poem is straight-forward in one aspect, deep in another. My actions will do the talking now. Good luck reading the SB's. Put yourself in his shoes and have tea with Olga.

And also, from there is nein in line 1, from there in line 9 it's no. Containing no clues that if followed.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make and model of Bullet? Link to "no visor on passenger.."? DeeepThnkr 1 335 08-07-2018, 11:08 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Fenn's car, "the Bullet" HollyfromMN 11 2,377 08-01-2018, 01:49 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  The BULLET jdigginsz 9 2,576 05-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Last Post: boomergirl
  FF's age & the Bullet Becky from WV 9 4,131 07-26-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Golddustpeak
  The Bullet was Shot Mindy 29 14,019 06-21-2016, 06:08 PM
Last Post: will197532
  twin bullet Chris Yates 19 10,827 08-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Fainmatte