Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You Harry's
08-08-2018, 07:02 PM,
Thank You Harry's
I would like to thank the Administrator's at Harry's for completing my request. Although it seems there was a lot of confusion during the process you showed character by following through. There is a difference between posts, such as providing my name, that I make and posts that someone else has made in order to cause trouble for me. By having those posts deleted is just another step in rebuilding what has become a complete storm (really want to say shit-show but you can't cuss on here). It's a peace of mind kind of thing, so thank you for understanding and this will complete any further involvement or reference to your site or any of its users as far as I am conserned.