Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets KEEP it REAL!
08-09-2018, 06:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 06:45 PM by finditkeepit.)
Lets KEEP it REAL!
This special place is dear to him and he "NEVER CONSIDERED ANYWHERE ELSE".

How has this guy wrote numerous books about his life and people are still throwing darts at the wall.....

The truth is that it CAN be anywhere...but its not. Its either in the west yellowstone/yellowstone/wyoming area OR down in NM near some of the indian artifacts/Indian special places/fishing spots 8.25 miles N of Santa Fe.

Could it be in colorado? Sure but its not.
Could it be in northern MT? Sure but its not.

If you have the mindset of "it could be anywhere out in those mtns" you dont have a chance at finding it anyway. The only people who will find this chest are people who are confident in areas/places.

Are you telling me that this guy wrote books about his life in depth but never mentioned the area of his secret hiding spot? Of course he did! It is in yellowstone area or N NM....

One thing fenn cant escape is that he is human just like us.
He thinks just like you and I.
Hes clever but he is just attached to his childhood memories, late parents, greatest memories, relationships, successes JUST LIKE YOU AND I. Its that or Indian people in NM. That is it.

Everyone is more concerned about a national park law and not the blatantly obvious. Let me fill you all in.... fenn said "the finder will have MORE than a few decisions to make" and he said that with a clever look on his face like they will be torn on what to do when they find it...... If its on some piece of BLM property or public then why wouldnt the finder just take it and he/she would have ZERO decisions to make... Wherever the chest is at...its going to be a controversy.

Read very carefully --- "I was determined to hide it here no MATTER WHAT" is what fenn said. Have you ever thought that fenn would STILL hide it on federal land because its his "most dear place in his heart". Fenn lived on the edge and was shot down twice, lived through crazy stuff and you think government land would deter him from putting his chest in a place that he HAD to put it because it was so special? Absolutely not.

"I would suggest the finder keep quiet for 30 days"...What does this mean to you??

I do not know the exact location so dont confuse me with someone claiming they have the exact location and just blowing smoke. Just be logical, SIMPLIFY.

- Fenn said he hates seeing beer cans in his spot...its near a body of water
- Fenn said to leave your partner in the car...its near a road/parking spot
- People have figured out 2 and passed right by the other 7...odds are that the final 7 are close proximity to each other
- Fenn said there is ONLY ONE home of brown!

All I ever see on every forum/video/FB group is the SAME OLE STUFF... Everyone is trying to figure out what it ISNT instead of what it IS.

How could there be beer cans? Think about it...Do beer cans just float out in the middle of nowhere? Most likely not....it is probably in close vicinity of a campground or somewhere with people.

"More than several people have been to WWWH and did not know they were there" How could fenn say that confidently?

There are so many more questions that people never even talk about that could be huge.......

Lets start talking about the important stuff and lets find this thing...

Whos with me????!!!!! Lets start answering important questions and not stuff like making a crossword puzzle out of the words in the book and biblical deciphers.....

Make a rebuttal, make a suggestion....why would we leave someone in a car waiting? Why would beer cans be there? Do we cross water? Why? Why would we need to make a few decisions? Why should we wait 30 days?

I just want someone to find this sucker! Lets get to the bottom of it.....!

Ready go!

Fenn also just called out A Gypsys Kiss and said that the chest can be found with JUST THE POEM..... If you had just the poem would you need to see a "hidden" picture in the books?...The answer is no......

Post facts.....questions....
08-09-2018, 06:56 PM,
RE: Lets KEEP it REAL!
It is straightforward. Start by assuming all places in the search states are equiprobable. Then rank them. Figuring out how to rank them is tricky, but it doesn't require any special skills. Knowledge of probability is helpful but not required. There are beer cans everywhere. If you can get a car or 4WD to within a mile of a wilderness spot it is virtually guaranteed that there are beer cans on the ground within a few hundred yards of the spot.
08-09-2018, 07:01 PM,
Lets KEEP it REAL!
Have you been to New Mexico? There's beer cans and shit strewn about everywhere on BLM land. IMO, it's just another hint towards NM.

razyfamily
08-09-2018, 07:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 07:43 PM by antigroove.)
(08-09-2018, 06:56 PM)John Brown Wrote: It is straightforward. Start by assuming all places in the search states are equiprobable. Then rank them. Figuring out how to rank them is tricky, but it doesn't require any special skills. Knowledge of probability is helpful but not required. There are beer cans everywhere. If you can get a car or 4WD to within a mile of a wilderness spot it is virtually guaranteed that there are beer cans on the ground within a few hundred yards of the spot.

A natural way to rank them, at least to me, is by probability. In my notes I call it certainty, and I'm extremely strict on high certainty levels to avoid bias. For example despite being quite sure of a number of things, there is only one thing at 100 certainty in my solve.

What other ways could one use to rank locations? BTW I'm taking about locations in the per-clue sense, not in the general location sense.
08-09-2018, 08:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 08:18 PM by Becky from WV.)
@finditkeepit - Here's what I'd like to know. If the treasure is hidden in such a special, dear place where FF would be happy to spend a thousand years, ... WHY is he NOT living there? If I wanted to spend that long in one location, I'm EXACTLY where I would want to be. That's why I live here.

FF has been unencumbered by a business since 1988 or so. He has NO permanent roots in Santa Fe. With his amount of $$$ & freedom, FF could live just about anywhere he desires. Therefore, WHY is he NOT living at his all-time favorite spot?
08-09-2018, 08:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 08:26 PM by brubr.)
(08-09-2018, 06:37 PM)finditkeepit Wrote: - Fenn said there is ONLY ONE home of brown!

Clarification: I believe Fenn said that there was only one home of Brown in the poem.

(08-09-2018, 07:01 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Have you been to New Mexico? There's beer cans and shit strewn about everywhere on BLM land. IMO, it's just another hint towards NM.

razyfamily

You need to get off the trails, the roads, and BLM land, sweetie. I dont find that trash in the wilderness areas of NM. At least, not more so than I've found in Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.
08-09-2018, 10:14 PM,
It’s a special place, and he doesn’t mention it in his books... not one single time
08-09-2018, 10:25 PM,
This^
08-09-2018, 11:16 PM,
(08-09-2018, 10:25 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: This^

THAT is why none of you smart ass people have found it yet! Cause you think he mentions it in his special place in his book! Lol I guess they were right, you aren’t as smart as you think you are lol whatevs... it’ll be over soon enough
08-10-2018, 12:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 12:45 AM by finditkeepit.)
(08-09-2018, 11:16 PM)McFly Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 10:25 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: This^

THAT is why none of you smart ass people have found it yet! Cause you think he mentions it in his special place in his book! Lol I guess they were right, you aren’t as smart as you think you are lol whatevs... it’ll be over soon enough

And you know this how? You’re the type of response that makes his whole thing murky. How could you write a few books about your existence and not mention the area of your most sacred spot? I don’t mean that he mentioned the EXACT canyon or location but the odds and probability are highly likely that he references the general area in the books. Use your brain.... it’s in West Yellowstone/wy or N NM.

(08-09-2018, 07:01 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Have you been to New Mexico? There's beer cans and shit strewn about everywhere on BLM land. IMO, it's just another hint towards NM.

razyfamily

Actually yes. I drove 15 hours to Santa Fe and explored the pecos wilderness heavily. I do not recall ANY spots with a hangout of beer cans. Not even once.

Where would beer cans most likely be shuffled through and right at his EXACT SPOT?.... it’s near a river, stream or lake. What are the odds that beer cans just happen to be out in the middle of the desert somewhere? Not likely.

Fenn also said the only time he has EVER been to his spot is in the summer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lets Assume. .. SidnCharley 580 142,599 06-17-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Lets Just Get Down To It imsunbuddynow 30 7,245 03-14-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Woody Bogg
  Lets focus... romeofoxtrot 34 15,710 06-19-2016, 12:02 PM
Last Post: romeofoxtrot
  Lets just relax and enjoy life. true north 1 676 07-26-2015, 09:39 PM
Last Post: true north
  Tarry Scant...? lets revisit this... glock20 7 3,113 01-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Last Post: njfl
  Lets take a poll,what state do you think the chest is in? pidmt 66 15,408 06-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Last Post: chunks