Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interpretations of f's comments
08-11-2018, 01:49 AM,
Interpretations of f's comments
A place to discuss our take on his words. I'll start:. "*Sage says don't try to carry it home in one trip". *Sage says don't try two, carry it home in one trip. "You will ignore the poem at your own peril". You will ignore the poem, at U row N(14) pair l's. Line 14: quest - kwest- west of k is l if you've been e is w. Your kwest to - l two- two L's. Now go back to one of the words in poem: will. It has a pair of L's. Shut your engine off until spring. Look at engine, EN going both directions, pointing IN, EN**NE. What's "in the middle"? G.I./Vet. In-decision is the key: IS going both directions in-decISIon, pointing IN. If you take IN and IS out you are left with CODE. Flexibility- IB and IL doing the same. Point being this is him teaching us how to read poem and then simplifying.
08-11-2018, 08:27 AM,
RE: Interpretations of f's comments
(08-11-2018, 01:49 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: A place to discuss our take on his words. I'll start:. "*Sage says don't try to carry it home in one trip". *Sage says don't try two, carry it home in one trip. "You will ignore the poem at your own peril". You will ignore the poem, at U row N(14) pair l's. Line 14: quest - kwest- west of k is l if you've been e is w. Your kwest to - l two- two L's. Now go back to one of the words in poem: will. It has a pair of L's. Shut your engine off until spring. Look at engine, EN going both directions, pointing IN, EN**NE. What's "in the middle"? G.I./Vet. In-decision is the key: IS going both directions in-decISIon, pointing IN. If you take IN and IS out you are left with CODE. Flexibility- IB and IL doing the same. Point being this is him teaching us how to read poem and then simplifying.

"you will ignore the poem at your own peril" is another 42 hint. He's given quite a few of those. The treasure is right (east) in the middle. The middle is the space between "been" and "wise". "found the blaze" is right of the middle. He has made that abundantly clear The real question is what is 42?

so now i'm holding copy of for whom the bell toll and the great gatsby and standing right in the middle of the entire book store with people all around

but everyone would have noticed so i had to stand in the checkout line behind a bunch of middle aged looking people

most of them were woman because i suppose all the middle aged looking guy were at work someplace or doing something else

chapter heading: my back yard figure caption: that's my father in the back brother skippy on the left sister june on the right and me and bessie in the middle 1937 chapter: bessie and me my father got a guernsey calf that grew up to be a beautiful fawn colored animal

chapter: me in the middle our family wa probably a lot like most other family only better

there were two year between me and both of them so i wa in the middle and that wa significant because i felt somehow surrounded

it sure would be nice if they could all come back so i could be in the middle again

at night they built a large fire in the middle and five or six girl of all age danced around it their hand swishing long skirt back and forth to the beat of cajun accordion and harmonica music
TFTW MIDDLE USES
The only person in the entire lobby was
standing right in the middle of it, as if she were Joan of Ark.

Well, one rainy noon, when he was right in the middle of onion
soup, hold the bread, I made an innocent remark that should have
gone right past him without even a wrinkle.

The airport had a short runway but I landed all right, and rented a car.
The Avis attendant was a 14 year-old boy. We became quick friends
and he took me out on the Middle Fork of the Popo Agie River that
ran through town and out across the fertile ranch land.

When I reached middle age, I forgave myself for not having
been nominated best actor and started writing prose, which resulted
in the creation of a few books.

Forrest Gets Mail From a Middle School Class
https://dalneitzel.com/2017/02/08/forrest-gets-mail-13/

You cannot solve the problem by starting in the middle of the poem. You should start with the first clue and then solve the other eight in order.

http://mysteriouswritings.com/looking-ba...h-forrest/

As of now, some 4 1/2 years after the release of the book with the poem, is there anything you would have done different, looking back? ~Mz Oz.

Well Mz Oz, there are minor mistakes in my book but they are not serious enough for me to change in reprint. Looking back, there are only 28,800 words in TTOTC and the book is thin. I might have added some additional stories, like the one about me losing the coon skin cap trying to stay ahead of a mad bull moose up Slough Creek. Or the one about my father throwing me off of a footbridge across the Madison River in the dark of night because some large animal was coming toward us and we didn’t want to meet it in the middle. I was anxious to get my treasure story in print. I have no regrets. f

http://mysteriouswritings.com/any-regrets-mr-fenn/

“Mr Fenn, of all the things you have done in your life, what is it you regret the most?” ~Matt

I regret that I didn’t spend more time with my parents, especially after they reached their middle 70s and later.

Lotion in the middle. https://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/21/scrapb...oint_five/

https://dalneitzel.com/2014/11/12/scrapb...red-seven/
It was right in the middle of the busiest street in town, and because I forgot to plug my idiot phone in I had to just sit there until the honks brought every cop in town to my “location.”

https://dalneitzel.com/2013/11/15/scrapbook-forty-nine/

“Use on Middle Eastern & Mexican dishes.” They say it’s a must but it doesn’t do much for me. If I ever try any Middle Eastern dishes I probably won’t like them.

Moby Dickens mentions MIddle Eastern Gold Coins (see tarry scant)

The Lure interview mentions Middle Eastern Gold Coins tarryscant

There was a case years ago in Atlanta, the Winecoff Hotel was burning in the middle of the night. (tarryscant)

The Santa Fe trail runs about 50 feet from my library window and I have an old 1880 Army ammunition wagon right in the middle of the Santa Fe trail.
It goes right through my pond. (tarryscant)
08-11-2018, 12:17 PM,
I have the answer but sorry it would be foolish to elude to it* relevance.
08-11-2018, 03:30 PM,
(08-11-2018, 12:17 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: I have the answer but sorry it would be foolish to elude to it* relevance.

I doubt it. It isn't a road.
08-11-2018, 05:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 05:34 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
(08-11-2018, 03:30 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 12:17 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: I have the answer but sorry it would be foolish to elude to it* relevance.

I doubt it. It isn't a road.

Correct, it isn't a road

The, containing a very interesting diagraph/dipthong which is called thorn. Synonym for bramble, in Spanish is Jarosa, full of brambles, full of thorns. Was pronounced as a D back in the day. Wat da mader massa? U jis be mad dat all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest comments on Ghost Adventures illinoisghost 6 1,579 04-24-2018, 05:49 PM
Last Post: whatiff
  Forum comments old drum 0 928 09-20-2017, 07:40 AM
Last Post: old drum
  Some comments from Old Drum old drum 0 681 05-25-2017, 08:48 AM
Last Post: old drum
  Clarification on Forrest's Comments Snowrider75 11 3,242 04-18-2017, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Snowrider75
  in the wood - possible interpretations LostFound 21 16,223 12-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Last Post: LostFound
  The Much Hyped Solve (comments here) Mindy 8 5,887 08-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Last Post: samsmith