Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not myself. You should all know this
08-11-2018, 07:27 PM,
I am not myself. You should all know this
By the way, Fenn is not “I”. Not in the poem and definitely not when he is talking about the poem, treasure or chest. When he says something like “I made two trips” or “first I brought the chest, then I brought the treasure” he is not referring to himself. He is referring to the voice of the poem “I have gone alone in there” that’s the “I” he is talking about. All the time he is referring to the “I” of the poem, not himself.

Just thought I’d clear that up.
08-11-2018, 11:11 PM,
RE: I am not myself. You should all know this
Old news. Of course it's not him. His first step in writing this was using personification of the places called clues. Places isn't necessarily outside the poem either. I think most of the serious searchers are already A where of this. Ex: if N is I and WAS in THERE, but now has gone, then THERE was Thin air, and since he tells us a Story of flying at 49,000' and eludes to an important idea then this would solve your who is I. Just an example.
08-12-2018, 07:15 AM,
I know exactly who "I" is.
08-12-2018, 11:17 PM,
I know what I is.