Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counterfeiting another story as an outline to his Chase
08-12-2018, 12:12 AM,
Counterfeiting another story as an outline to his Chase
Imagine, and it's more than speculation to me, that he took another story and used it's elements to build his treasure hunt. The one he used is quite clever. Certain elements are so very parallel. Example, some of the better minds in the Chase believe that the 200/500' distances are in elevation. Check. He uses, in one of the fake Q/A's, these words "your unique vantage point". WHAT IF the blaze can't be seen except from one very exact spot? Check. Again it doesn't necessarily need to be a spot on the ground but I am lead to believe this is true. Let's use our imagination and place ourselves into drawing on page 99. Come on, put your adult personas aside for a minute and pretend. Now if that was a picture taken by you, where are you standing? If you have been wise and found the blaze, look quickly down where you stand. Find that view/that marvel gaze from your drawing, picture, window or whatever you think is the unique vantage point and put yourself where he was standing. This is Where you needed to be. Another good interpretation of look quickly down is this is where you begin the botg. Cease is not an action, nor non-action, it is a location. Just as NFBTFTW isn't a distance. The end is ever drawing nigh isn't an explanation of the closeness one is to the end, imagine this as describing the lines of latitude. Simple right? They don't get drawn up and down so no "paddle" UP yr "crek". Now back up to take it in the canyon down, showing that something does move in a vertical manner, UP and Down, LONG itude. These are just silly lil thoughts for those that haven't shared in the same synopsi patterns.
08-12-2018, 09:08 AM,
RE: Counterfeiting another story as an outline to his Chase
Do you still think the blaze is the license plate you found?
08-12-2018, 01:44 PM,
The blaze fits for my solve with looking at marvel gaze.
08-12-2018, 02:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 02:57 PM by Kettle Corn.)
Finally FINALLY Deeep you say something that makes sense. And yes I agree to the first part of what you have said. Finally you are close to my thoughts.

Finally FINALLY Deeep you say something that makes sense. And yes I agree to the first part of what you have said. Finally you are close to my thoughts.
08-12-2018, 04:34 PM,
(08-12-2018, 12:12 AM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: He uses, in one of the fake Q/A's, these words "your unique vantage point". WHAT IF the blaze can't be seen except from one very exact spot?

The one person I am pretty confident exists is Jenny.
08-12-2018, 10:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 10:56 PM by DeeepThnkr.)
(08-12-2018, 09:08 AM)Shark Wrote: Do you still think the blaze is the license plate you found?

Nope but I'm not tossing it just in case. The fact that I found it right at 37.315 and the rest of poem lead me there is too much to discount it 100%. The way I got the # is correct method but was incomplete at the time.

(08-12-2018, 02:11 PM)Kettle Corn Wrote: Finally FINALLY Deeep you say something that makes sense. And yes I agree to the first part of what you have said. Finally you are close to my thoughts.

These ideas have been in my solve for awhile, I just don't like to air them in public till I'm well past those points. Right now I'm just waiting on a window of opportunity to go. I'm as quiet confident as ever, it has quieted my mind. KC, is the story you think as relevant have to do with a shot, Hg and a planet?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk about the outline of the puzzle DeeepThnkr 4 915 07-07-2018, 01:06 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  funny story about my Chase lostowl 2 952 05-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  outline IWGOLF 1 440 06-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Last Post: IWGOLF