Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flip Side's YouTube Show Tomorrow Features Me!!!
09-11-2018, 10:33 PM,
Hey Y'all!!!

If you want to see the following:

1. Hear about @kpro and @DeCall 's weekend shenanigans in Santa Fe.
2. @Seannm and @kramer 's usual greatness.
3. Who @minotaur_moreno is.
4. What my first BOTG trip was like after five years of preparing for it.
5. How you can find coordinates in Mr. Fenn's poem.

Tune into... Forrest Fenn's After Hours Party with "The Flip Side" and special guest Minotaur Moreno 9-12-18 tomorrow night on YouTube!!!

https://youtu.be/OqcF0gba0cY

MM
Have you ever solved a $50,000 arm chair treasure hunt, went to the exact spot it was at in Hot Springs, Arkansas to retrieve it, look at the exact rock it was under, and then decide to instead walk over it on two different occasions? Well, I have.
09-11-2018, 11:08 PM,
RE: The Flip Side's YouTube Show Tomorrow Features Me!!!
I’m going to watch probably not live though!

As far as coordinates though? IMO there isn’t any coordinates in the poem ...

But when he says at least 8.25 miles NORTH of Santa Fe, he isn’t just meaning literally 7.25 miles north of Santa Fe, but at least 8.25 miles TRUE NORTH... with my solve?! It’s pretty smack on the money
09-11-2018, 11:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 11:31 PM by minotaur_moreno.)
(09-11-2018, 11:08 PM)McFly Wrote: I’m going to watch probably not live though!

As far as coordinates though? IMO there isn’t any coordinates in the poem ...

But when he says at least 8.25 miles NORTH of Santa Fe, he isn’t just meaning literally 7.25 miles north of Santa Fe, but at least 8.25 miles TRUE NORTH... with my solve?! It’s pretty smack on the money

It's indisputable that there is DEFINITELY a way to get coordinates in Mr. Fenn's poem in the search area. Just tune into the show tomorrow and I will give it away for free.

Now, am I messing w/ Mr. Fenn's poem? Maybe. Was the X put there on purpose? Before you pass judgement, watch and then decide.

MM
Have you ever solved a $50,000 arm chair treasure hunt, went to the exact spot it was at in Hot Springs, Arkansas to retrieve it, look at the exact rock it was under, and then decide to instead walk over it on two different occasions? Well, I have.
09-13-2018, 05:03 AM,
Yes this is what I have been telling Toby and Shelly in agypsyskiss and they do not believe me. I’ve had these coordinates for the last 5 years. I just don’t know how to make them work as far as crossing and making the “X” that I know is there.
Can you please send me a link to how you found the coordinates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
09-15-2018, 03:45 PM,
Hey All!!!

I just wanted to thank @seannm ,  @kpro , @kramer ,  and @DeCall for bringing me on The Flip Side vlog this past Wednesday to give my thoughts on the chase!!!  I had a ton of fun sharing my opinions and hopefully didn't embarrass myself too much!

If any of you haven't watched it and are interested, here's the link:

https://youtu.be/9it9BGP089I

Questions:

For those that did watch, what did you guys think about the coordinates that I showed that are hidden in the poem?  Do you think Mr. Fenn intentionally put them there or just a coincidence?

MM
09-15-2018, 05:36 PM,
(09-15-2018, 03:45 PM)minotaur_moreno Wrote: For those that did watch, what did you guys think about the coordinates that I showed that are hidden in the poem?  Do you think Mr. Fenn intentionally put them there or just a coincidence?

Coincidence.

But I am happy with my WWWH. So less likely to believe in other approaches.
09-15-2018, 06:01 PM,
(09-15-2018, 05:36 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 03:45 PM)minotaur_moreno Wrote: For those that did watch, what did you guys think about the coordinates that I showed that are hidden in the poem?  Do you think Mr. Fenn intentionally put them there or just a coincidence?

Coincidence.

But I am happy with my WWWH. So less likely to believe in other approaches.

Thanks for the response, @Beavertooth . Like you, I lean toward coincedence, too, but I would definitely at least check out the spot if I lived close by to make sure.

Not worth an overnight trip, though, IMO.

MM
09-18-2018, 07:04 PM,
Apologies, the link below goes straight to where I give out the hidden coordinates found w/in the poem:

https://youtu.be/9it9BGP089I?t=1h1m34s

MM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On a other side speaking of peace btw 5GIRLS 10 1,390 11-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Kpro ~ Cowlazars LIVE youtube mdc777 2 823 10-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: mdc777
  Since this is the first day of November, Will tomorrow be a Turkey? Gordon Lightfoot 0 441 11-01-2017, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  The Emotional Side of the Poem CapnCook 8 2,527 10-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  Suppose Forrest died tomorrow mdavis19 68 14,187 04-30-2015, 09:17 AM
Last Post: mdavis19
  Two new Fenn interview videos on YouTube Desertphile 1 708 04-28-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Desertphile