Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Kyle Sandau?
09-13-2018, 11:50 AM,
What happened to Kyle Sandau?
One of his most recent videos alluded to some type of trouble brewing with Collected Works and the cancer charity associated with the chase. Anybody hear anything on that front?
09-29-2018, 10:38 AM,
RE: What happened to Kyle Sandau?
Did Forrest convince him to stop talking?
09-30-2018, 01:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2018, 01:43 AM by Becky from WV.)
@TommyVoltaire - Who is Kyle Sandau? What DID happen with all that cancer $$$ from the sales of TTOTC? I've never heard anything.
10-04-2018, 07:48 PM,
(09-30-2018, 01:43 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @TommyVoltaire - Who is Kyle Sandau? What DID happen with all that cancer $$$ from the sales of TTOTC? I've never heard anything.

I think that's what Kyle was trying to find out. If you want to know who he is, just search for "Kyle Sandau Lost Kivas of San Lazaro."
10-05-2018, 11:02 AM,
He was digging into Forrest’s past so much he must of dug himself into a monster of a rabbit hole... sucks, smart dude! He actually helped me piece together some of forrests secrets like with San Lazaro
10-05-2018, 09:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 09:10 PM by TommyVoltaire.)
The bottom line is that Kyle exposed Forrest's secret book that he never speaks of. Kyle pieced together clues in that book along with FF's lesser known relationships that made Kyle believe the chest was at San Lazaro. That's not important though. What is important is that FF has the secret book written for him and he has Douglas Preston changing the parking lot at NAU to the museum of nature and science in Denver. Something appears to be suspect with FF & Preston.
10-05-2018, 11:04 PM,
(10-05-2018, 09:09 PM)TommyVoltaire Wrote: The bottom line is that Kyle exposed Forrest's secret book that he never speaks of. Kyle pieced together clues in that book along with FF's lesser known relationships that made Kyle believe the chest was at San Lazaro. That's not important though. What is important is that FF has the secret book written for him and he has Douglas Preston changing the parking lot at NAU to the museum of nature and science in Denver. Something appears to be suspect with FF & Preston.

Nothing is suspect, you guys just don’t understand what nau and Denver museum represents... its not the museum at all actually but regardless, both will tel you you’re in the right area!

And he found that book, that’s great, but can u find the fictional stories Forrest had someone else publish?! If you could, then you would know why he said the chest is a bomb, along with some secrets about dither and real stories said to be “fiction”... I would tab a book of that nature, FACTIONAL lol
10-06-2018, 09:36 AM,
(10-05-2018, 11:04 PM)McFly Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 09:09 PM)TommyVoltaire Wrote: The bottom line is that Kyle exposed Forrest's secret book that he never speaks of. Kyle pieced together clues in that book along with FF's lesser known relationships that made Kyle believe the chest was at San Lazaro. That's not important though. What is important is that FF has the secret book written for him and he has Douglas Preston changing the parking lot at NAU to the museum of nature and science in Denver. Something appears to be suspect with FF & Preston.

Nothing is suspect, you guys just don’t understand what nau and Denver museum represents... its not the museum at all actually but regardless, both will tel you you’re in the right area!

And he found that book, that’s great, but can u find the fictional stories Forrest had someone else publish?! If you could, then you would know why he said the chest is a bomb, along with some secrets about dither and real stories said to be “fiction”... I would tab a book of that nature, FACTIONAL lol

Dither's real name is not Dither, but similar.

If the chest is a bomb it's only because of it's location.
You must use all of the poem to go two the gold.
10-06-2018, 11:11 AM,
Kyle could have just taken some time off. Fantasy football is in full swing.
10-06-2018, 11:27 AM,
(10-06-2018, 09:36 AM)trigace Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 11:04 PM)McFly Wrote:

Dither's real name is not Dither, but similar.

If the chest is a bomb it's only because of it's location.

Hmmmm dithers real name is Hitler.

And my bad, the chest isn’t a bomb, the treasure is... there’s a big difference there.... and imo, knowing that won’t assist u in finding the chest, but rather after the fact

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kyle sandau McFly 14 3,216 07-18-2018, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  Drivel Happened, Lack of Moderation Happened Beavertooth 19 1,728 07-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: minotaur_moreno