Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where warm waters halt...
09-14-2018, 11:41 AM,
Where warm waters halt...
Is this the first clue? Does begin “it” mean with your human body, kayak, your car maybe? Is it even a clue? Is it even related to water? Where is there even warm water in the mountains? Does it refer to lakes warming up during the summer? Do you begin your search when the mountain waters are at their highest temperature? Does saying waters (plur) give a clue? Does knowing when water boils at 212 degrees help any? Just my thoughts on this Friday afternoon (est).
Sip me with honey
09-14-2018, 12:04 PM,
RE: Where warm waters halt...
You might start with the over 100 posts listed in the threads identified below. Also do a search of "warm waters" for many other posts on this and other forums. The topic has been discussed at length for many years, so you may not get many responses to your post.
09-14-2018, 03:25 PM,
(09-14-2018, 11:41 AM)GreenTea Wrote: Is this the first clue? Does begin “it” mean with your human body, kayak, your car maybe? Is it even a clue? Is it even related to water? Where is there even warm water in the mountains? Does it refer to lakes warming up during the summer? Do you begin your search when the mountain waters are at their highest temperature? Does saying waters (plur) give a clue? Does knowing when water boils at 212 degrees help any? Just my thoughts on this Friday afternoon (est).

You are close and with the correct mindset.

Boiling water isn't a clue, but the temperature at which it freezes at, is.

After all, how can "Your effort will be worth the cold" in 100degree heat?

Only the person who has solved the poem knows all the answers and clues.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
09-14-2018, 04:09 PM,
(09-14-2018, 03:25 PM)Mongo Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 11:41 AM)GreenTea Wrote: Is this the first clue? Does begin “it” mean with your human body, kayak, your car maybe? Is it even a clue? Is it even related to water? Where is there even warm water in the mountains? Does it refer to lakes warming up during the summer? Do you begin your search when the mountain waters are at their highest temperature? Does saying waters (plur) give a clue? Does knowing when water boils at 212 degrees help any? Just my thoughts on this Friday afternoon (est).

You are close and with the correct mindset.

Boiling water isn't a clue, but the temperature at which it freezes at, is.

After all, how can "Your effort will be worth the cold" in 100degree heat?

Only the person who has solved the poem knows all the answers and clues.

your effort will be worth the cold,ambient temperature ,same way the kids could not understand how the bronze Indian head felt so cold in such a warm room ,when fenn invited them to come up and touch it
09-18-2018, 11:53 AM,

Does this

https://agypsyskiss.com/2017/06/27/long-...t-clue-is/

answer your question?
09-18-2018, 02:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 02:23 PM by John Brown.)

Liquid water at 212 degrees in the mountains north of Santa Fe? Best of luck with that. Let us know how that works out for you.
09-18-2018, 05:49 PM,
(09-18-2018, 11:53 AM)filmguy Wrote:

Does this

https://agypsyskiss.com/2017/06/27/long-...t-clue-is/

answer your question?

I never heard this interview, thanks. I knew WWWH was the first clue, think most do, but nice to hear him discuss it.

Too bad he didnt slip up and give any info on the two searchers. So since 2013 two people have known the start, but 5 years later can't find it? I did not know, and thought the someone solving the first two clues was much more recent. Interesting

Cruiser likes Mustard FJ40's, do you?
09-18-2018, 06:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 06:14 PM by John Brown.)
(09-18-2018, 05:49 PM)93cruiser Wrote: So since 2013 two people have known the start, but 5 years later can't find it? I did not know, and thought the someone solving the first two clues was much more recent. Interesting

There's no guarantee that those who knew the start are still looking. Also, somewhere he something like [more than a few] knew [where warm waters halt].

(Using square brackets to indicate a sort-of quote. I don't remember the exact quote and don't feel like looking it up.)

I should have known. It was 49 Dollars that asked the question.

Forrest, you have stated that several searchers correctly identified the first two clues in your poem. Could you tell us how many searchers to your knowledge have correctly identified the first clue correctly? Thanks. ~49 Dollars

No 49, I cannot tell you how many searchers have identified the first clue correctly, but certainly more than several. I cannot imagine anyone finding the treasure without first identifying the starting point, although many seem to be preoccupied with later clues. To me that’s just expensive folly. f
09-18-2018, 06:16 PM,
(09-18-2018, 06:10 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 05:49 PM)93cruiser Wrote: So since 2013 two people have known the start, but 5 years later can't find it? I did not know, and thought the someone solving the first two clues was much more recent. Interesting

There's no guarantee that those who knew the start are still looking. Also, somewhere he something like [more than a few] knew [where warm waters halt].

(Using square brackets to indicate a sort-of quote. I don't remember the exact quote and don't feel like looking it up.)

Lmao warm waters halter the border of nm/Colorado and quite a few people think that, they just haven’t figured out how it applies to the rest of the poem... you have to read TToTC and focus on the word that is key or you’re SOL... honestly, it should t be long before this thing is wrapped up, I say this year it’s a done deal
09-18-2018, 09:21 PM,
(09-18-2018, 07:09 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: That interview, and the Moby Dickens interview are both good. Imo,I think Forrest pretty much pinpointed for us,what the first two clues are. You wont be able to find them in real life until you can find the hints in the book (Sorry poem purists), and successfully de-cipher them. This is where i think most of us are stuck; except for the poem purists who have already tapped out Smile

The poem that urists have zero percent chance of figuring it out, and I’m 100% sure about that! U can say “u can’t be 100% sure unless u have the chest in your hands” all you want to, I’m 100% sure you have a zero percent chance... you need the book

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Warm Waters Halt tomwhat 41 9,947 07-18-2018, 10:22 PM
Last Post: antigroove
  warm waters mdc777 3 986 05-29-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: mdc777
  why warm waters? mdc777 48 11,982 10-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: hawkeye
  warm waters mdc777 1 1,118 06-15-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: quakrspecl
  Where warm waters halt NTMI 5 2,441 02-13-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: boomergirl