Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel Gaze
08-27-2016, 07:23 PM,
Marvel Gaze
Does anyone think that this is a reference to Fenns parents?

I mean his father's middle name is Marvin, and his mother's middle name is Gay.

So this could translate into Marvin Gay.

Fenn had the luxury of this, and could have easily hidden a clue inside one of the most iconic singers of the last century.

Thus giving us numbers that are recorded in Marvin Gay's life that could possible equal a precise location somehow.

What if Fenns special place is just a place in his head, and is linked to something iconic, and that something that is iconic, just so happens to be also translated into a place on a map.

Or is this this just a normal coincidence like all of the other anomalies that turn into spectacular coincidences, that everyone somehow disregards?

Also, I just used Marvin Gay as an example. That's too easy. Its deeper than that for me. Fenns special place is in his mind, and there is one key to unlock it, and that key is in the poem.

The possibilities are endless in the Rockies. I think he is hiding something extraordinary, that could affect everyone on the planet.
That's just me though

I've already found what I needed to find physically. My next step is a simple illusion.

Keep chasing, and I'll keep on keepin on.

Its not who you are, it's who they think you are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes!!! Marvel gaze! :-) I almost peed myself when I saw this DeeepThnkr 2 571 07-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Beefstew
  Can you see a marvel gaze with a marvel maze. mikemarcum878 2 504 06-21-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: mikemarcum878
  Marvel Gaze Mindy 37 5,121 06-19-2018, 03:27 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  But tarry scant with marvel gaze tomwhat 37 18,404 03-21-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: liv42dy
  Marvel Gaze timrawa 24 7,083 09-23-2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: McFly
  BLAZE AND GAZE CLUE davey 10 5,912 08-30-2016, 01:43 PM
Last Post: old drum