Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
situation
01-12-2017, 08:27 AM,
situation
Was it Kpro or razor .... All I see are comments to me when I simply agreed with another poster.

Again, the comment raised is if the fund you set up was something that if you clicked on, would result in something similar to the "sucker" situation from a few days back on your blog.

Someone else raised the question on how to remain anonymous. From my understanding the person who sets up the fund could know but I have not researched it enough to know.

Good luck to all and especially to Chris.

Kpro
01-12-2017, 08:41 AM,
situation
(01-12-2017, 08:27 AM)Kpro Wrote: Was it Kpro or razor .... All I see are comments to me when I simply agreed with another poster.

Again, the comment raised is if the fund you set up was something that if you clicked on, would result in something similar to the "sucker" situation from a few days back on your blog.

Someone else raised the question on how to remain anonymous. From my understanding the person who sets up the fund could know but I have not researched it enough to know.

Kpro

When you donate on the gofundme site, you can click something that allows you to remain anonymous, and a few people have donated anonymously...

Also, if people should know anything about me by now, is that I'm not mean-spirited, and would turn someone else's hardship into a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-12-2017, 09:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017, 09:12 AM by fundamental design.)
RE: situation
(01-12-2017, 08:27 AM)Kpro Wrote: Was it Kpro or razor .... All I see are comments to me when I simply agreed with another poster.

Kpro

It was you, Kpro. What I particularly see is a comment from me asking you to explain what you agreed with. We don't know what you agreed with or the many others you "speak" for since you didn't really explain that and we know not to assume things.

You still didn't even get the original comment posted by a razor correct in your explanation here. Razor said he'd be contributing after a couple of days to make sure the fund wouldn't get others to hit a link that didn't pop up with 'suckers'. So, by actually agreeing to Razor's post you are saying the many you speak of and yourself will be donating in a couple of days or less (by now). Thank you for all of the donations from the many and yourself and I know Chris appreciates it very much!!
01-12-2017, 09:27 AM,
RE: situation
I'm temporarily closing this thread. There's another one called "Donate to Chris" for updates.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Under An Emergency Situation.... Gordon Lightfoot 10 1,331 05-14-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot