Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
10 cent yoyo
04-25-2017, 01:58 PM,
10 cent yoyo
http://mysteriouswritings.com/featured-q...ent-yo-yo/

Featured Question with Forrest and The Thrill of the Chase Treasure Hunt: Ten Cent Yo Yo
BY JENNY KILE · APRIL 25, 2017

Mr. Fenn, You have been down the road a few miles farther than me, and I would like to know what you think of yourself. Do you think you are in an enviable position right now? Thanks, No Where But

Well, Mr. But, with a name like yours your road may be muddy in spots.

The word enviable has wide parameters.

You might say Georgia O’Keefe was in an enviable position in one respect.

When she bought something for about $100 or less she usually paid by check rather than a credit card. Many merchants would keep the check as an investment rather than cash it, because her signature was worth more than the amount on the check. That meant she lived a big part of her life getting things for free. That was especially true when she bought art supplies.

If I wrote a check for a 10 cent yoyo, they’d cash it. f
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-25-2017, 02:05 PM,
RE: 10 cent yoyo
imo if you dont pick up at least one clue from this , save your vacation money
04-25-2017, 02:13 PM,
(04-25-2017, 02:05 PM)pidmt Wrote: imo if you dont pick up at least one clue from this , save your vacation money

The clue I got was that someone needs to wash their underwear.
04-25-2017, 02:17 PM,
(04-25-2017, 02:13 PM)Iron Will Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 02:05 PM)pidmt Wrote: imo if you dont pick up at least one clue from this , save your vacation money

The clue I got was that someone needs to wash their underwear.

that is a great possibility
04-25-2017, 02:39 PM,
http://yo-yo.urbanup.com
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-25-2017, 04:16 PM,
I like the Urban Dictionary link Decall, especially this:

"YOYO is not merely a term. It's a way of thinking. It's a state of mind. The basic principle of YOYO states that the journey, not the destination, is what permeates us with happiness. Thus, the start of the journey, the beginning of our life is of vital importance. The end could be anything. The end could be a slow, painful, lung cancer... or a sudden plane crash. Ergo, the most rational course of action is to give more importance to our youth and not the end."
04-25-2017, 04:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017, 04:39 PM by realistrealist.)
(04-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Mark in Taos Wrote: I like the Urban Dictionary link Decall, especially this:

"YOYO is not merely a term. It's a way of thinking. It's a state of mind. The basic principle of YOYO states that the journey, not the destination, is what permeates us with happiness. Thus, the start of the journey, the beginning of our life is of vital importance. The end could be anything. The end could be a slow, painful, lung cancer... or a sudden plane crash. Ergo, the most rational course of action is to give more importance to our youth and not the end."

"The really hardcore can do a "yo-yo": Hiking all the way from one end of the trail to the far end, then hiking all the way back to where you started from."

Add another to the ever growing list of "circular" statements.
04-25-2017, 04:57 PM,
(04-25-2017, 04:37 PM)realistrealist Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Mark in Taos Wrote: I like the Urban Dictionary link Decall, especially this:

"The really hardcore can do a "yo-yo": Hiking all the way from one end of the trail to the far end, then hiking all the way back to where you started from."

That's a good one realist...
04-25-2017, 05:03 PM,
(04-25-2017, 04:37 PM)realistrealist Wrote:

Is that in the urban dictionary?
Also
The shape is circle dot (yoyo and trails end)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-25-2017, 06:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017, 06:13 PM by Itchy Ideas.)
I decrypted a secret meaning and answer to a clue in this... and it is that he doesnt like Georgia Okeefe. Oh thats not a clue? Smile

Or maybe he's saying there are phoneys who think they are top doo-doo around the forums and they are being praised by many even though he thinks they are doo-doo.