Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am seeking the silent one.
05-27-2017, 06:09 PM,
I am seeking the silent one.
My group and I are heading out soon for another search. We have a significant advantage as one of our members has LLI. If you have LLI we are interested in talking to you.

Read this thoroughly;

http://www.lowlatentinhibition.org/what-is-lli/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
05-27-2017, 06:20 PM,
RE: I am seeking the silent one.
(05-27-2017, 06:09 PM)EnigmaticThree Wrote: My group and I are heading out soon for another search. We have a significant advantage as one of our members has LLI. If you have LLI we are interested in talking to you.

Read this thoroughly;

hmm sounds very interesting if You guys was in my area i would take a crack at it. i think my brain would do good in this type of stuff. plus at first glance it seems very interesting to someone like me.

hope You find someone around You to accomplish what You trying to do.

thank You for Your time
05-27-2017, 06:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2017, 06:29 PM by EnigmaticThree. Edit Reason: Accidental submitting )
(05-27-2017, 06:20 PM)lostowl Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 06:09 PM)EnigmaticThree Wrote: My group and I are heading out soon for another search. We have a significant advantage as one of our members has LLI. If you have LLI we are interested in talking to you.

Read this thoroughly;

hmm sounds very interesting if You guys was in my area i would take a crack at it. i think my brain would do good in this type of stuff. plus at first glance it seems very interesting to someone like me.

thank You for Your time

I have spent months making posts that come to a singular result in the hope someone will decipher it. Even the name ties in. Message me the result and all will work out.
We declared on Reddit a few months ago, some may remember. Our search budget exceeds living income. The right person will have expenses covered to go anywhere.

05-27-2017, 06:30 PM,
(05-27-2017, 06:27 PM)EnigmaticThree Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 06:20 PM)lostowl Wrote:

Read this thoroughly;

thank You for Your time

I have spent months making posts that come to a singular result in the hope someone will decipher it. Even the name ties in. Message me the result and all will work out.
We declared on Reddit a few months ago, some may remember. Our search budget exceeds living income. The right person will have expenses covered to go anywhere.

thats cool my Friend.

if i was to do something like this i would like to be doing it for free so it was on my terms

for example i dont really like people who take a interview on CNN for example for cash because what are they really there for and what terms are they under.

thank You for Your time my Friend
05-27-2017, 06:49 PM,
(05-27-2017, 06:47 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:

Read this thoroughly;

Why ?
Clever.

05-27-2017, 07:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2017, 05:33 PM by old drum.)
(05-27-2017, 07:15 PM)realistrealist Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 06:49 PM)EnigmaticThree Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 06:47 PM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:

Read this thoroughly;

Why ?
Clever.

Well... (assuming you are part of that arrogant group that posted a while back) now know your public Reddit name seattlelite swine. I wonder if your LLI has to do with smoking blunts all day. How much of that $500k have you burnt through now? $5k-10k? This is the second advantage I've heard about, and interestingly there's nothing to show for it. You guaranteed your group would find it and here you are trying to siphon information from others yet again - this time with less constraints and demands (desperation kicking in?).
500k? You must be thinking of someone else. Who the **** would spend half the bounty finding it? On another note; you seem to be a very disgusting person. One filled with abductive thought process.

05-27-2017, 07:54 PM,
Well I am the silent one, but I'm not impressed with your solves. I think if we became the enigmatic four, I'd be the one doing all the heavy lifting (in terms of solving things). Look at my Mora and Los Alamos solves to get an idea of the creativity I'm talking about. I discarded those solves for various reasons though, so consider them teasers. I still have a few I keep under my hat. Ok I'm joking. I do like a few of your ideas, I'll admit it. I can see in your posts that we have some overlap in the areas we've been looking at. For example your Frank Brown solve reminds me of one solve I have concerning a MT vigilante named Brown. I also had looked at the warm springs and bear creek confluence. Good luck!
05-27-2017, 07:56 PM,
(05-27-2017, 07:54 PM)Goldway Wrote: Well I am the silent one, but I'm not impressed with your solves. I think if we became the enigmatic four, I'd be the one doing all the heavy lifting (in terms of solving things). Look at my Mora and Los Alamos solves to get an idea of the creativity I'm talking about. I discarded those solves for various reasons though, so consider them teasers. I still have a few I keep under my hat. Ok I'm joking. I do like a few of your ideas, I'll admit it. I can see in your posts that we have some overlap in the areas we've been looking at. For example your Frank Brown solve reminds me of one solve I have concerning a MT vigilante named Brown. I also had looked at the warm springs and bear creek confluence. Good luck!
I have not posted anything relation to the chase other than a modified version of Wolf's solve and curiosity as to what question one would ask Forrest. Nothing else is related, only disguised.

05-27-2017, 08:04 PM,

Read this thoroughly;

Low latent inhibition won't help you. Neither will searching in the wrong state. The way to solve the puzzle is to read: poem/book/map/repeat. It doesn't require any special genius to do this. It mainly takes patience and perseverance. Luck can help but luck isn't required. Most people start out looking for shortcuts. There aren't really any. Some skills can be useful but more than anything else it takes diligence.
05-27-2017, 08:11 PM,
(05-27-2017, 07:56 PM)EnigmaticThree Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 07:54 PM)Goldway Wrote: Well I am the silent one, but I'm not impressed with your solves. I think if we became the enigmatic four, I'd be the one doing all the heavy lifting (in terms of solving things). Look at my Mora and Los Alamos solves to get an idea of the creativity I'm talking about. I discarded those solves for various reasons though, so consider them teasers. I still have a few I keep under my hat. Ok I'm joking. I do like a few of your ideas, I'll admit it. I can see in your posts that we have some overlap in the areas we've been looking at. For example your Frank Brown solve reminds me of one solve I have concerning a MT vigilante named Brown. I also had looked at the warm springs and bear creek confluence. Good luck!
I have not posted anything relation to the chase other than a modified version of Wolf's solve and curiosity as to what question one would ask Forrest. Nothing else is related, only disguised.

Your Frank Brown thread even has coordinates. I guess you forgot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Amid Controversy, Silent Auction for Fenn’s Maps is Pulled" TheResistance 30 2,139 Today, 02:48 AM
Last Post: antigroove
  Dove, Axe, Stump -- Though Silent He Speaks nkown 3 1,295 03-25-2018, 07:36 PM
Last Post: nkown
  Forrest Fenn seeking restraining order against Texas man Desertphile 25 5,857 04-22-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  Seeking an opinion on Forrest Fenn and emailing him Tony 8 2,319 07-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Ritt Jordan