Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Poem out before the book
07-18-2017, 06:43 PM,
RE: Poem out before the book
I've heard that- take the chest but leave my bones- look beyond the stones, but leave my bones-etc. anyone have any conformation of these or similar phases?
07-18-2017, 06:50 PM,
(07-18-2017, 06:43 PM)emmett Wrote: I've heard that- take the chest but leave my bones- look beyond the stones, but leave my bones-etc. anyone have any conformation of these or similar phases?

There are a few references out there.
Here's but one . . .
http://www.thedailybeast.com/clues-for-f...ure-part-2
07-20-2017, 12:03 PM,
(07-20-2017, 11:39 AM)LuckyLove Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 04:05 PM)The Count Wrote: So lucky, have you contacted the library of congress to see if Fenn sent a unedited version of TTOTC there?

Hi Count, I did. As of the date I checked there weren't any memoir related documents.

Think there's any chance he could of sent a copy of his autobiography there or do you believe the autobiography that he included in the chest is the same as TTOTC?

Remember, stay safe in the mountains

down with the evil twin

07-20-2017, 01:14 PM,
(07-20-2017, 12:36 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: I doubt it. Would have found it or it would have surfaced by now. I don't think it's the same as his memoir. Thinking it's more personal. He always says, "It doesn't matter who you are. It only matters who they think you are." Character vs reputation. Thinking the autobiography is going to be a lot more revealing and honest. Possibly containing the secret(s) and possibly revealing his true character. Obviously I could be wrong, it's just my suspicion.

I thought this chase was about a man revealing his true character. 85/25 LOL
I've found Forrest Fenn to be of genuine and refreshing character in a crazy world. Wish there were more like him.
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
07-20-2017, 06:05 PM,
(07-20-2017, 12:36 PM)LuckyLove Wrote: I doubt it. Would have found it or it would have surfaced by now. I don't think it's the same as his memoir. Thinking it's more personal. He always says, "It doesn't matter who you are. It only matters who they think you are." Character vs reputation. Thinking the autobiography is going to be a lot more revealing and honest. Possibly containing the secret(s) and possibly revealing his true character. Obviously I could be wrong, it's just my suspicion.

Do you think the poem is included in his autobiography in the chest?
I believe he says that he put the autobiography in the bronze jars that he doesn't expect to be found for some time, that would be a good way to rejuvenate the chase in a 1000 years from now if the chase is forgotten about someway.

Remember, stay safe in the mountains

down with the evil twin

07-21-2017, 11:37 PM,
(07-20-2017, 06:05 PM)The Count Wrote:

Do you think the poem is included in his autobiography in the chest?
I believe he says that he put the autobiography in the bronze jars that he doesn't expect to be found for some time, that would be a good way to rejuvenate the chase in a 1000 years from now if the chase is forgotten about someway.
I have a theory that the poem IS the autobiography. The jar contains it's 'solve'.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poem before book? Copper 6 894 06-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Read the Poem, the Book, the Poem, THE BOOK 5GIRLS 8 1,349 05-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Last Post: TheTicTocMan
  Importance of Poem vs. Book peacemakerol 51 7,795 11-13-2015, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Seeker9
  Hidden treasure, a book with a poem containing clues...the model FF used? Jack 2 1,091 11-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Wild Goose