Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Interesting find
09-17-2017, 10:37 PM,
RE: Interesting find
Thx kpro. Dang, i guess the slow bird loses the worm! Btw, this site is what iron will and i were discussing. :-)

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
09-17-2017, 10:42 PM,
(09-17-2017, 10:37 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: Thx kpro. Dang, i guess the slow bird loses the worm! Btw, this site is what iron will and i were discussing. :-)

Ahhh, I knew it, I need to be on all future communication between you two...... (sarcastic font should be inserted there but I can dream!).

Too funny.

I did (virtually) meet two searchers who knew you and it was cool to make contact with more searchers who are trying to crack this poem.
09-17-2017, 10:42 PM,
(09-17-2017, 09:37 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: I'm still trying to find my friggin trash so I can empty it! :-)

You may have been joking about finding the trash. If not, and you are serious, go to "Private Messages" at the very top of the main screens (if you have already logged in). When you get to the Private Messages page, go to "Menu" at the left side of screen and look quickly down to "Inbox". Don't click on Inbox, but there are subtopics showing under Inbox. The third subtopic will be "Trash Can". Click on that and then select and Delete items to free up room.
09-19-2017, 10:31 PM,
(09-17-2017, 10:42 PM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 09:37 PM)jdigginsz Wrote: I'm still trying to find my friggin trash so I can empty it! :-)

You may have been joking about finding the trash. If not, and you are serious, go to "Private Messages" at the very top of the main screens (if you have already logged in). When you get to the Private Messages page, go to "Menu" at the left side of screen and look quickly down to "Inbox". Don't click on Inbox, but there are subtopics showing under Inbox. The third subtopic will be "Trash Can". Click on that and then select and Delete items to free up room.
Thanks, I wasn't kidding...lol.
All fixed now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A google search interesting find OjoDude 15 2,349 08-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  To find Fenn's Treasure You must find his Totem Canyon First! ItsAllMine 22 7,863 01-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow