Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
are you forrest finn
09-07-2017, 12:36 AM,
RE: are you forrest finn
No I wasn't a millionaire last time I checked my bank account...

down with the evil twin

Educate yourself, it saves lives maybe your own.

Haters gonna hate
09-07-2017, 01:01 AM,
(09-06-2017, 11:36 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 11:21 PM)Anselm Schlaumeier Wrote: How does I contacting Forrest Finn? The email to be the best way?

well there it is

the only reply to this thread so far that i am 100 percent sure is not Finn

as for the rest of you

Well Chris I am not , but have always wondered if you are ?
Shhh they aren't listening.
09-07-2017, 01:25 AM,
I don't even play him on TV...

I'll stick and stay with what I know......

I just noticed, I'm at 222 postings today, lol... funny...

Oh what the heck, 144 inches club..
09-07-2017, 01:29 AM,
I couldn't afford to be him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
09-07-2017, 01:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 02:05 AM by easternOHsteve.)
(09-06-2017, 10:11 PM)RahRah Wrote: https://media.giphy.com/media/opfpoc0oMBFHq/giphy.gif

LOL, I like the popcorn RahRah

No, I ain't f an' I'm not more than 300 miles southeast of Toledo, Ohio that is.
09-07-2017, 08:17 AM,
Chris - when you said "Finn," was that a reference to a Mickey Finn? The Chase does seem to be rather intoxicating/incapacitating to many.

I've met a lot of people at Fennboree, and taken pictures of many of them talking to Fenn. So, unless he's really diabolical and set these people up to let him use those names, they're not him.

I don't think he has time to read the blogs, much less post on them regularly. I hardly have time to keep up with this one.
09-07-2017, 08:35 AM,
(09-07-2017, 08:17 AM)old drum Wrote: Chris - when you said "Finn," was that a reference to a Mickey Finn? The Chase does seem to be rather intoxicating/incapacitating to many.

I've met a lot of people at Fennboree, and taken pictures of many of them talking to Fenn. So, unless he's really diabolical and set these people up to let him use those names, they're not him.

I don't think he has time to read the blogs, much less post on them regularly. I hardly have time to keep up with this one.
Mickey Finn's son Tracer Finn is a close friend of mine.... very talented family.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
09-07-2017, 09:50 AM,
Er, I'm not Forrest. I'm Freon T. Ferns. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Just call me Mr. Ferns.
Now where did I put my chest? I mean my car keys.
Where did I put my car keys?
Lol, Kermit.
09-07-2017, 10:39 AM,
are you forrest finn
(09-06-2017, 11:20 PM)Kpro Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 11:13 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well, k, it's just speculation. Just like everything else we do around here. Someone speculated that Forrest has a bunch of profiles here and Chris brought up the coincidence between Mindy's comment and Forrest's answer at MW that included the word lick. I'm saying that there's a connection but it isn't that Forrest lurks around here or even logs in and posts with an alias. I'm speculating that there's a few people who are in close contact with Forrest and they feed him material.

razyfamily

This reminds me of a saying "don't p*ss on my leg and tell me it's raining".

Kpro

Email: kpro3@aol.com

Edited: asterisk so I hope to not violate rules

Well, k, maybe you need to reevaluate what it is that you are doing here. There are some elements to this game that are being influenced by the players. It's not just a house game, ya' know. Notice that there are some voices absent from this conversation.

razyfamily
09-07-2017, 11:09 AM,
Im not Fenn and highly doubt anyone here is. Focus more on the poem and less on what screen name Fenn's hiding behind if any