Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going to the moon
09-14-2017, 04:18 PM,
RE: Going to the moon
(09-14-2017, 12:13 PM)OjoDude Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 10:08 AM)jdigginsz Wrote: I think because it can be solved so many ways, imo, it takes a thinker, a doer, and a dreamer. Forrest knows how far doubt can carry us in the puzzle and how confidence is the eye of the needle in the haystack.

1) This opinion suggests that out of the 100-250,000 searchers, not one of them is a thinker/doer/dreamer. If that's what it takes, and this hasn't been solved in 7 years, then nobody who has attempted fits that description. Makes you wonder how an average man with his book could solve this, or how a child might have an advantage, or a redneck in a pickup truck with 12 kids could.

2) Of the many ways it can be solved, nobody has found even one. Further, not even concrete evidence of one clue. Heck, nobody at this point even knows with certainty the STATE it is in for sure.

1) This opinion suggests that out of the 100-250,000 searchers, not one of them is a thinker/doer/dreamer.

Sorry, it does not.

What is this, a courtroom? Geez! :-)
It was an opinion of mine obviously stated lacking fine print, sorry... :-)

If the lot of us weren't thinkers, doers and dreamers, we wouldn't be here now, would we?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
09-14-2017, 04:22 PM,
(09-14-2017, 04:18 PM)jdigginsz Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 10:08 AM)jdigginsz Wrote: I think because it can be solved so many ways, imo, it takes a thinker, a doer, and a dreamer. Forrest knows how far doubt can carry us in the puzzle and how confidence is the eye of the needle in the haystack.

1) This opinion suggests that out of the 100-250,000 searchers, not one of them is a thinker/doer/dreamer. If that's what it takes, and this hasn't been solved in 7 years, then nobody who has attempted fits that description. Makes you wonder how an average man with his book could solve this, or how a child might have an advantage, or a redneck in a pickup truck with 12 kids could.

2) Of the many ways it can be solved, nobody has found even one. Further, not even concrete evidence of one clue. Heck, nobody at this point even knows with certainty the STATE it is in for sure.

1) This opinion suggests that out of the 100-250,000 searchers, not one of them is a thinker/doer/dreamer.

Sorry, it does not.

What is this, a courtroom? Geez! :-)
It was an opinion of mine obviously stated lacking fine print, sorry... :-)

If the lot of us weren't thinkers, doers and dreamers, we wouldn't be here now, would we?
If thats what it takes to find the treasure, and none have found the treasure....hopefully you can follow the logic.
09-14-2017, 04:38 PM,
Hopefully me, you, some one...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
09-14-2017, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017, 10:17 PM by Andrew Jef.)
(09-13-2017, 09:25 PM)OjoDude Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 09:24 PM)Kpro Wrote: I think another conundrum!!!!! Smile.

I've had to take a break with the Conundrums. At least for a couple days Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When a conundrum fails, it can be VERY scary!

(09-14-2017, 06:30 AM)ROLL TIDE Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 02:35 AM)NTMI Wrote: I think he comes up with statements like that to conceal the intended meaning of what he's saying. Then, he will repeat the statement until such time as somebody posts the correct meaning. At that time, he realizes he'd better contradict the original statement so as to plant seeds of doubt in the searcher who posted the correct meaning and/or anyone that may have believed the correct post.

Why do people keep saying this ?
Why would he do that ?

If someone has been wise enough to solve, why would he say something to lead them in a different direction ?
He has said he would not do that.

The puzzle is difficult. It will take a certain mind to crack it.

Why would that offend f and encourage him to throw any stumbling blocks in front of the searcher who is getting there ?

It doesn't have to be that diabolical.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLL TIDE, I agree. I have so much confidence now in my (recently-
fine-tuned) solve, that I take EVERYTHING I see on these forums/blogs with a big grain of salt.

Now it's just a waiting game until next summer . . . saving money,
making plans for travel and lodging, and making sure that my search partner(s) won't bail. Good luck to you.
09-14-2017, 11:33 PM,

OjoDude, I encourage skepticism, and certainly don't expect you to
believe anything I post, unless you have a good reason to believe.

If I told you that I could shoot a bullseye from a great distance in just
one total attempt, you probably should not automatically believe. But
what if I told you that I have taken a few shots at the bullseye, and
with each shot have improved my aim? Would this make some sense
to you? Would you then believe me? (I hope your answer is "perhaps".)

I have made 4 search hikes up the same (named) creek. If FF is reading
this, he should be nervous.

I now have figured out what FF meant when he said to think about
putting an X on a map. I now have my X. And it is located in a VERY
interesting place that fits well with everything he has ever told us about
the hidey place's location. There are no conflicts, and what I now
strongly believe about my solve is that the poem is much MORE
BRILLIANT than I had ever before thought.

After parking my vehicle, I should be able to hike to the hidey place in
less than 2 hours. The actual search will take less than 1/2 hour this
time. Each of my previous searches each took longer, as I was in the wrong places (although they were not very far from this "latest" search location).

You seem more pessimistic than I think you should be, regarding the
ability of SOMEBODY to correctly solve the poem and find the treasure
chest . . . especially considering that the number of searchers is always
increasing. It's hard for me to imagine 100,000 searchers, without figuring that one or two of them is capable of solving the poem correctly.

I suggest that if you seriously want the the goodies yourself, you should get in gear and solve the poem. And stay off these forums! They are
not likely to help you or anyone else solve the poem. Form a solve team
if it'll help you. A fraction of the treasure is likely to be a pretty good return on your "investment" of time and effort . . . if you and your team succeed. If not, then better luck next time.

The above is my opinion.
09-14-2017, 11:43 PM,
(09-14-2017, 11:33 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:

OjoDude, I encourage skepticism, and certainly don't expect you to
believe anything I post, unless you have a good reason to believe.

If I told you that I could shoot a bullseye from a great distance in just
one total attempt, you probably should not automatically believe. But
what if I told you that I have taken a few shots at the bullseye, and
with each shot have improved my aim? Would this make some sense
to you? Would you then believe me? (I hope your answer is "perhaps".)

I have made 4 search hikes up the same (named) creek. If FF is reading
this, he should be nervous.

I now have figured out what FF meant when he said to think about
putting an X on a map. I now have my X. And it is located in a VERY
interesting place that fits well with everything he has ever told us about
the hidey place's location. There are no conflicts, and what I now
strongly believe about my solve is that the poem is much MORE
BRILLIANT than I had ever before thought.

After parking my vehicle, I should be able to hike to the hidey place in
less than 2 hours. The actual search will take less than 1/2 hour this
time. Each of my previous searches each took longer, as I was in the wrong places (although they were not very far from this "latest" search location).

You seem more pessimistic than I think you should be, regarding the
ability of SOMEBODY to correctly solve the poem and find the treasure
chest . . . especially considering that the number of searchers is always
increasing. It's hard for me to imagine 100,000 searchers, without figuring that one or two of them is capable of solving the poem correctly.

I suggest that if you seriously want the the goodies yourself, you should get in gear and solve the poem. And stay off these forums! They are
not likely to help you or anyone else solve the poem. Form a solve team
if it'll help you. A fraction of the treasure is likely to be a pretty good return on your "investment" of time and effort . . . if you and your team succeed. If not, then better luck next time.

The above is my opinion.
SO DO YOU NOT WANT THE GOODIES, THE TC.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bird and the moon Chris Yates 23 4,575 07-24-2016, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Retired Postmaster
  Super Blood Moon Sun Sept 27 23kachinas 3 1,050 09-23-2015, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Xavier
  The Moon Buddy Allen 2 432 04-15-2014, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Old Timer