Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently rethinking home of Brown.
07-01-2017, 10:32 PM,
RE: Recently rethinking home of Brown.
Why not brown color and Lee Edward or where he lived?
07-23-2017, 10:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 10:29 PM by tammyaline.)
VERY new to this but when he said the treasure does not relate to a structure, did he mean that all clues had nothing to do with structures, or just the actual location of the treasure? Based on the proper use of capitalisation, I would say "Brown" is related to a person and potentially a structure, but if he meant all clues, that theory could be out to lunch.

Options
1. I am just looking at physical places, land, or potentially structures of people associated or named "Brown."

2. "Brown" things like trout or bears, etc. Rivers, Caves, etc.

3. Then there is "Brown" coloured things.

4. Things I haven't even thought of yet.

TOO many options!! lol

(07-01-2017, 12:52 PM)galavanter Wrote: Fenn has said that the treasure does not "relate to a structure" so if "Home of Brown" does not relate to a structure, that could mean that home likely means origin or beginning of. In that sense, we are left with "Origin of Brown" and for Fenn, an art collector, this likely refers to brown's origin, a sort of pigment. I've read several of the brown pigments from nature, and I must say it has some interesting connotations. What do you folks think of this theory?
10-03-2017, 12:15 PM,
just was having a brain storm over dinner with my kids they are ten and eight, and they said things like:

Home is where the heart is
home is where you hang your hat

brown is a mix of many colors yellows reds green orange

add water and get mud.

My sense is that we see indistinct things in the dark and rain, vague shapes that are offered up to us.

These colors are all neutral, indistinct, suitable for shadowy things barely visible in the mist and rain.

so home of Brown is a neutral indistinct place who's importance is barely visible to those who aren't looking for it?