Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The name Andy/Andrew
10-30-2017, 09:28 AM,
The name Andy/Andrew
Anyone run across these names?

The kid in Childs play is named Andy Barkley
The Kid in Toy Story is named Andy Davis.
The main character in Shawshank Redemption is named Andy Dufresne - (Most of yall, this will have no relevance to)
The main Character in Philadelphia, is named Andy
Andy Griffith?
"And" is in the poem, draw. Andrew?

The man in the moon is about a man named Andy.

Andy means "Man". Is that a coincidence? Dont know.. But Andy is a popular name..

10-30-2017, 09:31 AM,
RE: The name Andy/Andrew
(10-30-2017, 09:28 AM)Hammertime Wrote: Anyone run across these names?

The kid in Childs play is named Andy Barkley
The Kid in Toy Story is named Andy Davis.
The main character in Shawshank Redemption is named Andy Dufresne - (Most of yall, this will have no relevance to)
The main Character in Philadelphia, is named Andy
Andy Griffith?
"And" is in the poem, draw. Andrew?

The man in the moon is about a man named Andy.

Andy means "Man". Is that a coincidence? Dont know.. But Andy is a popular name..

Are you saying you have connected this name with the chase, somehow ?
10-30-2017, 09:45 AM,
Sorta i guess.

I reference Childs play and toy story, as he had the comment about showing the kid the poem.. I feel like that comment has warranted use than just its literal meaning..

My solve pretty much ends with the Movie Shawshank redemption.. There is a set of directions at the end of the movie given by Andy to Red, that I think are the same set of directions that Fenn is giving us, when we near the actual spot.. (That is just my solve though)

Philadelphia is an obvious one.. And its Tom Hanks, so you can put that together pretty easily..

The man on the moon is tricky.. But thats okay, because the story is about a guy with tricks up his sleeve, and its character is Andy Kauffman. If Andy Kauffman were alive still today, I would probably somehow convince myself that Fenn and Kaufmann were the same person.. And it could be possible as well.. I read somewhere that Andy Kaufmann was going to Hoax his death.. Theres quite a few people out there that think this as well, and say hes still alive, and pulling the biggest prank of all time.. This could be the case if it wanted to.. Its possible.. The guy died of lung cancer at age 35..

10-30-2017, 10:01 AM,
(10-30-2017, 09:45 AM)Hammertime Wrote: Sorta i guess.

I reference Childs play and toy story, as he had the comment about showing the kid the poem.. I feel like that comment has warranted use than just its literal meaning..

My solve pretty much ends with the Movie Shawshank redemption.. There is a set of directions at the end of the movie given by Andy to Red, that I think are the same set of directions that Fenn is giving us, when we near the actual spot.. (That is just my solve though)

Philadelphia is an obvious one.. And its Tom Hanks, so you can put that together pretty easily..

The man on the moon is tricky.. But thats okay, because the story is about a guy with tricks up his sleeve, and its character is Andy Kauffman. If Andy Kauffman were alive still today, I would probably somehow convince myself that Fenn and Kaufmann were the same person.. And it could be possible as well.. I read somewhere that Andy Kaufmann was going to Hoax his death.. Theres quite a few people out there that think this as well, and say hes still alive, and pulling the biggest prank of all time.. This could be the case if it wanted to.. Its possible.. The guy died of lung cancer at age 35..

The reason I ask, is because early on, I made an 'Andrew' connection through word-substitution.

The Manly Chase Ranch.

I saw 'manly' as brave, and 'chase' as wood.

Never did make anything stick with that, the biggest reason being that the Chase ranch is now a part of Philmont Scout Ranch.

http://www.philmontscoutranch.org/Museum...story.aspx

At the time, I thought that the T-Rex footprint might be somehow connected with 'riches old' and treasures.
10-30-2017, 10:16 AM,
I see what youre saying.. So somehow that could tie in. I imagine alot of people look at the Philmont scout ranch, and maybe that is the reason, and they just dont know it yet..

Theres alot of ways to put together a rubix cube, but the end solve is always the same

10-30-2017, 10:44 AM,
Tongue  RE: The name Andy/Andrew
and there is Andy Briggs.
10-30-2017, 11:20 AM,
Honestly believe the children comment is simply about imagination and idea. Interesting about the Andy's though.
10-30-2017, 05:13 PM,
The name Andy/Andrew
Really interesting theory. Look for the Andy Kaufman mole on the cheek. Who would be in the photos of the young fenn then? He definitely resembles his younger self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-31-2017, 11:18 AM,
(10-30-2017, 05:13 PM)Copper Wrote: Really interesting theory. Look for the Andy Kaufman mole on the cheek. Who would be in the photos of the young fenn then? He definitely resembles his younger self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being a realist here, there are all sorts of lost photos in attics and what not, from people who no longer exist, and are completely forgotten.. They usually end up in a dumpster or someone gets them from an estate sale or what not..
Its not impossible that all the pictures of young fenn, are lost pictures from someones attic that is nowhere around to claim them..
If you want to think about how the chase got started, other than the story FF tells us, then you can put together another world of possibilities.. Its hard to stray of that direction though, because Fenn has made his story credible, simply because of the story he tells, and people trust him.. but thats okay, because the stories are just as fascinating..

Its all about what you choose to believe.. You really just dont know, until you find out for yourself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Homestead record of Andrew "Arapahoe" Brown monkeyking 4 339 01-14-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: monkeyking
Music Andy Briggs' decipher is leading us with points on a map HollyfromMN 15 4,442 11-18-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN