Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And, A Spooky Halloween to All... :)
10-31-2017, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 11:38 AM by Gordon Lightfoot.)
And, A Spooky Halloween to All... :)
Watch the kids, don't let them go out alone...there should always be strict supervision from house to house due to all of the harm wishers out there.

Don't eat all of the Candy your kids worked so hard to mooch off of the neighbors Smile at least until they're asleep Smile

It's nothing but horror movies today/tonight...tomorrow...and everyday of the year Smile My Favorite Genre.

Me and Popcorn, Tar Man, Jason, Freddie Krueger, Pennywise, Leather Face, and Michael Myers are going to have a great time tonight.

I love Halloween and always have and will.....
10-31-2017, 06:54 PM,
RE: And, A Spooky Halloween to All... :)
(10-31-2017, 11:33 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: Watch the kids, don't let them go out alone...there should always be strict supervision from house to house due to all of the harm wishers out there.

Don't eat all of the Candy your kids worked so hard to mooch off of the neighbors Smile at least until they're asleep Smile

It's nothing but horror movies today/tonight...tomorrow...and everyday of the year Smile My Favorite Genre.

Me and Popcorn, Tar Man, Jason, Freddie Krueger, Pennywise, Leather Face, and Michael Myers are going to have a great time tonight.

I love Halloween and always have and will.....

Don't get caught up in the web tonight.
10-31-2017, 07:52 PM,
CBS is reporting an escaped convict

word on the street, it's a norwegian snow bunny who was poisoned to a life of crime by his grandmother

probably layin low and tryin real good to avoid the heat

be careful out there

https://s1.postimg.org/1z7e9i2srj/jailbunny.jpg

10-31-2017, 08:16 PM,
I'm dressed up as Agua Fria Peak Wink