Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clue Inside the Denver Museum?
12-21-2017, 08:23 PM,
Clue Inside the Denver Museum?
A Gypsys Kiss is now claiming theres a clue in the Denver Musuem. I can't tell whether their on to something or just make it up as they go along.

https://agypsyskiss.wordpress.com/2017/1...ce-nature/

Your thoughts?
12-21-2017, 11:06 PM,
RE: Clue Inside the Denver Museum?
I ran down a rabbit hole on the Denver Museum at one point...here are some notes

Edwin Carter scientific study of birds and mammals of Rocky Mountains. Most complete collection of CO fauna in existence was the humble beginnings of Denver Museum of Science and History.

His original cabin is still in Breckenridge, CO (it is brown of course).

The museum is also associated with the Folsom discovery, said to be one of the greatest discoveries in North America. Arrow heads were found with ancient bison skeletons.

My notes then move on to towns in and around Breckenridge. Lots of history and of course hot springs and warm waters.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
12-22-2017, 12:55 AM,
(12-21-2017, 08:23 PM)TheResistance Wrote: A Gypsys Kiss is now claiming theres a clue in the Denver Musuem. I can't tell whether their on to something or just make it up as they go along.

https://agypsyskiss.wordpress.com/2017/1...ce-nature/

Your thoughts?

Since they only said, "We believe there is at least a hint, and perhaps even a clue, hidden amongst its exhibits." and they have never been there yet, you may be jumping to conclusions.
12-22-2017, 01:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2017, 01:05 AM by Becky from WV.)
@Top Secret - In the foreward to FF's newest book, Doug Preston said: "The final clue, he said, would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

FF did NOT himself tell us that at all. Doug Preston said, DOUG PRESTON said ... NOT FF. I do NOT believe that was ever the plan. Doug Preston included several things in his foreward that are questionable "in his own words" ... NOT FF's.
12-22-2017, 02:57 AM,
(12-21-2017, 11:06 PM)Encompassingchaos Wrote: I ran down a rabbit hole on the Denver Museum at one point...here are some notes

Edwin Carter scientific study of birds and mammals of Rocky Mountains. Most complete collection of CO fauna in existence was the humble beginnings of Denver Museum of Science and History.

His original cabin is still in Breckenridge, CO (it is brown of course).

The museum is also associated with the Folsom discovery, said to be one of the greatest discoveries in North America. Arrow heads were found with ancient bison skeletons.

My notes then move on to towns in and around Breckenridge. Lots of history and of course hot springs and warm waters.

i thought this hinted at Folsom prison due to f-o-l-s-o directing to the left side, where every other line gives you L-J-A-I (jail)

[Image: folsom1.jpg]

but your post gives me another Folsom to consider

12-22-2017, 06:58 AM,
there are clues at both location preston spoke of ,but fenn has shoved them down our throats so much if you aint got em by now its unlikely to find them,imo
12-22-2017, 07:27 AM,
"Slick" had a solve near the Dry Cimarron in the Folsom area, which comes off of Johnson Mesa in the Raton Volcanic Field (& which I think is outside the shaded area on the map). Very upset when he didn't find the chest on private property.
12-22-2017, 09:09 AM,
(12-22-2017, 07:27 AM)old drum Wrote: "Slick" had a solve near the Dry Cimarron in the Folsom area, which comes off of Johnson Mesa in the Raton Volcanic Field (& which I think is outside the shaded area on the map). Very upset when he didn't find the chest on private property.

If I remember correctly, he had a huge flaw in his logic, which he refused to admit once it was pointed out.
12-22-2017, 09:56 AM,
Personally the Denver Museum's just another rabbit hole to add to the number of infinite rabbit holes in the chase. No clues/hints there.
12-22-2017, 10:41 AM,
(12-22-2017, 01:04 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Top Secret - In the foreward to FF's newest book, Doug Preston said: "The final clue, he said, would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

FF did NOT himself tell us that at all. Doug Preston said, DOUG PRESTON said ... NOT FF. I do NOT believe that was ever the plan. Doug Preston included several things in his foreward that are questionable "in his own words" ... NOT FF's.

Agreed. This statement from Doug is something Elmer Fudd would truly appreciate, IMO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Museum... knighterrant 2 525 04-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Last Post: knighterrant
  The Denver Museum Revisited knighterrant 47 3,795 03-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
Thumbs Up Inside a "mine" thrilledtochase 31 2,659 01-25-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: thrilledtochase
  Fenn's DNA Hair inside the Chest... glock20 54 22,776 12-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Wait! Back to the museum! TrapperJ 12 1,880 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: BLHamrick