Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver Museum Facts
12-24-2017, 12:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 12:26 PM by findingit.)
Denver Museum Facts
So.....
If a millionaire adventurers car was found in the parking lot, with a challenge on board, and an adventure was to start there, where would you go? If that was to be the beginning, how does it tie to the end? Am I the only one with an absolute tie between their start point and the Museum? What I thought was my start, might actually be my end, now that I know what I'm looking at. That's what you get with a rainbow, never know which end has the pot of gold. Or is it in the middle? Does the middle, combined with the Museum, mean anything to anyone? Am I still alone, but don't understand why? Has anyone seen the God who sits on a rainbow? Any esoteric minded people want to chat? F won't reply to me. Desertphile might be the only one I know of who has searched an area I believe to be involved. I believe he doesn't see something. Astree and HappyThoth are closer to my esoteric thoughts, minus the crypto. Their ideas might be close, but not geographically. It takes the complete picture to see the good. Too many see the bad and won't find it.

Is the quarry represented by an animal, one which might be located in the museum? Not that Indiana Jones thinks everything belongs in a museum...but... Are you to realize that F really wanted it to end up there? If that's the case, what do you get to keep? Is he Willy Wonka watching as we play his game? If so.....Am I almost done? Don't know, he won't say. I can and will talk, but the ideas are greater than the Chase. The Chase is a means to an end.

Merry Christmas to All!

Forgot the facts part: Original collections - Edwin Carter - Animals - Freemason
12-24-2017, 01:28 PM,
RE: Denver Museum Facts
John F. Campion - Gold - Miner - ?
12-24-2017, 01:30 PM,
Remember there was a great mystery in the Fenn house on what happen to his car in TTOTC
12-24-2017, 01:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 01:51 PM by findingit.)
(12-24-2017, 01:30 PM)will197532 Wrote: Remember there was a great mystery in the Fenn house on what happen to his car in TTOTC

I remember. The Bullet. The car. Both represented many ways in the books. Biggest mystery of the family. Stories and characters shuffled to hide truth. Same as the ball of string. Symbology to obscure truth? Many have used the same techniques, before. Anyone else see anything deeper? I do and want to communicate.

Any others on the level here?
12-24-2017, 02:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 02:24 PM by will197532.)
Denver Museum Facts
I think you miss the point? If the car is the last clue and his car is missing, plus a parking lot is mentioned regardless if he called it Arizona or Denver that the common denominators is the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car isn’t a structure so can’t Rule that out

12-24-2017, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 02:40 PM by timebandit.)
(12-24-2017, 02:23 PM)will197532 Wrote: I think you miss the point? If the car is the last clue and his car is missing, plus a parking lot is mentioned regardless if he called it Arizona or Denver that the common denominators is the car.

And ''a parking lot''.......

Remember, Preston said the final clue would be ''where'' his car would be found......
12-24-2017, 02:36 PM,
(12-24-2017, 02:23 PM)will197532 Wrote: I think you miss the point? If the car is the last clue and his car is missing, plus a parking lot is mentioned regardless if he called it Arizona or Denver that the common denominators is the car.

I see the car and the string as just a question? In both cases the answer doesn't matter, just the fact that you start a Chase, a search. The hook to get you seeking. Many great books tell you that if you seek you will find, in correlation, if you don't-you won't. But when hooked, you have a quarry to Chase. What is F's? Where his plane impacted a mountain? Where he was rescued? Where he loved to be? Where all these ideas come together, like the center of an asterisk. Seek something lost.
12-27-2017, 06:14 PM,
From Hard Lessons in Art History, by Forrest Fenn-So he packed up his wife and his brushes, put some air in the tires of his old Ford “Bullet,” and headed west, finally settling in Santa Fe. In an earlier version titled -Artists Are getting Old-he states Arizona. Now you know, too!
12-27-2017, 06:32 PM,
(12-27-2017, 06:14 PM)findingit Wrote: From Hard Lessons in Art History, by Forrest Fenn-So he packed up his wife and his brushes, put some air in the tires of his old Ford “Bullet,” and headed west, finally settling in Santa Fe. In an earlier version titled -Artists Are getting Old-he states Arizona. Now you know, too!

only the bullet was a Plymouth page 50 tftw
12-27-2017, 06:36 PM,
(12-27-2017, 06:32 PM)pidmt Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 06:14 PM)findingit Wrote: From Hard Lessons in Art History, by Forrest Fenn-So he packed up his wife and his brushes, put some air in the tires of his old Ford “Bullet,” and headed west, finally settling in Santa Fe. In an earlier version titled -Artists Are getting Old-he states Arizona. Now you know, too!

only the bullet was a Plymouth page 50 tftw

Do some looking. The story I took the excerpt from was well before the book. TTOTC is a means to an end. Characters in his stories aren't who or what you think. You just can't see inside, yet!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun Facts With F Mindy 8 616 Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Last Post: will197532
  The Denver Museum Revisited knighterrant 12 788 Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Clue Inside the Denver Museum? TheResistance 28 2,472 12-23-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Anselm Schlaumeier
  Wait! Back to the museum! TrapperJ 12 1,679 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: BLHamrick
  pics and video of the Denver museum mdc777 0 450 09-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: mdc777