Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver Museum Facts
01-02-2018, 10:21 PM,
RE: Denver Museum Facts
(01-02-2018, 09:48 PM)findingit Wrote: How is the simple focus working for you? I've found nothing simple, so far. Believe me when I say, all I focus on is words. Words convey meaning and understanding to those that hear. When all is done, you will not like yourself for this statement. My opinion.

I focused on all sorts of stuff before realizing that focusing on words alone goes somewhere that doesn't rely on opinion.
01-03-2018, 08:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 08:56 PM by fundamental design.)
I owe Beavertooth a nickel for the double negative shout out.

I’m surprised no one has brought up the recent contribution of Cynthia’s that she had a conversation with f and he corrected her solve after hearing her hoB was a structure. He said something like I said the treasure wasn’t associated with a structure. As in, none of the clue path (clues) involve a structure. A recent discussion happened on Dal’s about this. Cynthia even clarified. I believe it’s on the hoB thread.

I agree with John Brown that it’s wise to focus in the Chase/poem on something that doesn’t rely on opinions. I think there’s a most important puzzle piece in the beginning that is not found through opinion. You can then ride that to the end.
-.-..The keeper of the key
01-03-2018, 08:58 PM,
Denver Museum Facts
(01-03-2018, 08:55 PM)fundamental design Wrote: I owe Beavertooth a nickel for the double negative shout out.

I’m surprised no one has brought up the recent contribution of Cynthia’s that she had a conversation with f and he corrected her solve after hearing her hoB was a structure. He said something like I said the treasure wasn’t associated with a structure. As in, none of the clue path (clues) involve a structure. A recent discussion happened on Dal’s about this. Cynthia even clarified. I believe it’s on the hoB thread.

I agree with John Brown that it’s wise to focus in the Chase/poem on something that doesn’t rely on opinions. I think there’s a most important puzzle piece in the beginning that is not found through opinion. You can then ride that to the end.

Was this recent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-04-2018, 02:27 AM,
(01-03-2018, 08:55 PM)fundamental design Wrote: I owe Beavertooth a nickel for the double negative shout out.

From HoD
"cynthia on December 9, 2017 at 6:53 pm said:

JW, I’m not actually trying to sell you my book but there is a section in it where I talk about Forrest telling me HOB cannot be a structure. In my search story I was telling him about one of my searches (2014, I think); my hob was an old abandoned CCC cabin. I also talk about another searcher who used an Indian ruin as her hoB, and he told her the same thing. No structures."
01-04-2018, 06:06 AM,
Denver Museum Facts
(01-04-2018, 02:27 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:

From HoD
"cynthia on December 9, 2017 at 6:53 pm said:

JW, I’m not actually trying to sell you my book but there is a section in it where I talk about Forrest telling me HOB cannot be a structure. In my search story I was telling him about one of my searches (2014, I think); my hob was an old abandoned CCC cabin. I also talk about another searcher who used an Indian ruin as her hoB, and he told her the same thing. No structures."

Maybe all he was saying is that hoB is the last clue. Smile

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-04-2018, 10:10 AM,
(01-04-2018, 06:06 AM)Mindy Wrote: Maybe all he was saying is that hoB is the last clue. Smile

How this to be possible? Blaze clue being the terminal clue, ja?

You make to many insinuation statement without corroboration evidence.
01-04-2018, 11:09 AM,
Denver Museum Facts
(01-04-2018, 10:10 AM)Anselm Schlaumeier Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 06:06 AM)Mindy Wrote: Maybe all he was saying is that hoB is the last clue. Smile

How this to be possible? Blaze clue being the terminal clue, ja?

You make to many insinuation statement without corroboration evidence.

When did he say the blaze was the “terminal clue?” Last I heard, a parking lot was the terminal clue...

Mindy's blogs:

01-04-2018, 12:00 PM,
(01-04-2018, 11:09 AM)Mindy Wrote: When did he say the blaze was the “terminal clue?” Last I heard, a parking lot was the terminal clue...

I saying blaze to be the last place or terminal clue not for someone else to say this.

You saying home of Brown to be last clue at one time, then now you saying parking lot to be terminal (last otherwise) clue. You suggestion to be Denver Museum parking lot is to be also home of Brown, ja?

I and other persons has difficulty for understanding your so many positions at all the times.

Forrest Fenn poem line after blaze discovery "to cease your quest." This meaning final terminus for treasure location, ja? Not to being parking lot or home for Brown.
01-04-2018, 12:18 PM,
(01-04-2018, 12:00 PM)Anselm Schlaumeier Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 11:09 AM)Mindy Wrote: When did he say the blaze was the “terminal clue?” Last I heard, a parking lot was the terminal clue...

I saying blaze to be the last place or terminal clue not for someone else to say this.

You saying home of Brown to be last clue at one time, then now you saying parking lot to be terminal (last otherwise) clue. You suggestion to be Denver Museum parking lot is to be also home of Brown, ja?

I and other persons has difficulty for understanding your so many positions at all the times.

Forrest Fenn poem line after blaze discovery "to cease your quest." This meaning final terminus for treasure location, ja? Not to being parking lot or home for Brown.

I don’t even have the energy to reply to this. Lol.
Mindy's blogs:

01-04-2018, 12:37 PM,
Denver Museum Facts
(01-04-2018, 12:18 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 12:00 PM)Anselm Schlaumeier Wrote:

I don’t even have the energy to reply to this. Lol.

I barely had the strength to read it lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun Facts With F Mindy 8 583 9 hours ago
Last Post: will197532
  The Denver Museum Revisited knighterrant 12 777 Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth
  Clue Inside the Denver Museum? TheResistance 28 2,471 12-23-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Anselm Schlaumeier
  Wait! Back to the museum! TrapperJ 12 1,677 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: BLHamrick