Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Cast your vote
This poll is closed.
I believe the women!
43.75%
7 43.75%
I believe Fenn!
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women VS Fenn
02-13-2018, 10:44 AM,
RE: Women VS Fenn
(02-13-2018, 10:02 AM)WhoisJohnGalt? Wrote: Fenn created a treasure hunt. He announced said treasure hunt by writing a book with a poem in it. This book was published and allowed to sell in only one bookstore to little fan fair. He included an e-mail address in this book. Beyond that, people have sought Forrest out. People have emailed him. They have visited him at his house. Searchers have pursued him at his coffee shop. Some have created blogs. Others have threatened to kill or kidnap him or his family members. There is little he has done to contact television stations or create anything in the eyes of the public that wasn't a direct result of the masses asking him to.
Bloggers created a cult like following, even sitting near his feet at a fan created Fennboree. People have held on to silly little words that he has spoken as though they were the infallible words of Christ.
All he did was write a book. Get over yourselves. It's not about you.

Thank you John, excellent post.
02-13-2018, 11:58 AM,
(02-13-2018, 08:56 AM)old drum Wrote: Irrelevant to the Chase. Moved to Therapy Room

It would be nice if you held those standards for everyone.
So hypocritical.
Oh, rules don't apply to those in power. I see.
02-13-2018, 06:14 PM,
(02-13-2018, 05:10 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 11:58 AM)ser Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 08:56 AM)old drum Wrote: Irrelevant to the Chase. Moved to Therapy Room

It would be nice if you held those standards for everyone.
So hypocritical.
Oh, rules don't apply to those in power. I see.

what Old Drum is doing is fine

you're complaining to the wrong person

and if you complain to the right person, they will keep doing what they do

it is what it is
yo, there's no reason this thread needs to be placed in therapy room.