ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Milan - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 03:03 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: ...Milan, I hope my post didn't upset you. Wasn't my intention.I enjoy most all of you postings, and I've never seen you post anything lewd or negative that would warrant a forum banning. I wish you good luck when you go out and search.

Hi Seeker9 - I was afraid my reply to your post could be taken that way - sorry if it seemed like I was biting your head off - I didn't mean to.

Nope, your post didn't upset me at all other than it reminded me that yes I have been "banned" from two sites, and you simply got caught in my cross fire because you pointed this fact out. Sorry that I took advantage of your post to vent about my grievance with those two forums.

For what it's worth, I only pay attention to a few searchers on this forum - and you're definitely on this list.

Good luck, and have fun with the Chase!

Milan

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 01:10 PM)dude here Wrote: There seems to be a lot of common ground between this forum and Harry's lately. Kpro is dangerous and she is positioning herself to own the chase when/if Mr F ever departs.

Seriously?! Kpro is dumber than a bag of hammers. Can anyone actually cite anything she has contributed chase related that is useful to solving he clues?

(12-21-2018, 03:16 PM)Milan Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 03:03 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: ...Milan, I hope my post didn't upset you. Wasn't my intention.I enjoy most all of you postings, and I've never seen you post anything lewd or negative that would warrant a forum banning. I wish you good luck when you go out and search.

Hi Seeker9 - I was afraid my reply to your post could be taken that way - sorry if it seemed like I was biting your head off - I didn't mean to.

Nope, your post didn't upset me at all other than it reminded me that yes I have been "banned" from two sites, and you simply got caught in my cross fire because you pointed this fact out. Sorry that I took advantage of your post to vent about my grievance with those two forums.

For what it's worth, I only pay attention to a few searchers on this forum - and you're definitely on this list.

Good luck, and have fun with the Chase!

Milan
You shouldn't take that banning comment to heart Milan. Hairy's members are the ones with multiple bans from multiple forums. Seannm leads the pack with a ban from every forum, but who wouldn't ban that conceited jerk, with his "Hey everybody listen to me, I am God of the chase world, blah blah blah" ...puke, puke, puke

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 12-22-2018

(12-21-2018, 01:32 PM)Milan Wrote: What bugs me the most is when people make bold statements on the forums based on blatant misinformation. Now more than ever can I somewhat relate to Mindy's constant battles with this community.

@seeker9 wrote: "How many chase forums has Milan been banned from?"

I NEVER asked kpro to ban me. Here are my exact words to her:

"Please remove my account if I can't figure out how."

So before I had a chance to delete my avatar, posts, and account she prevented me from doing so and placed a large banner across my avatar saying "Banned". That's fine, karma is a bitch sometimes.

Also, @seeker9, the only other forum that I've been banned from was HoD. This irks me to this day because I was banned because someone convinced Goofy-bastard that I posted something on Reddit that slandered Fenn - I didn't. I traced down who maliciously framed me, and then I felt bad because this person had other way more significant life-problems than this forum drama. Therefore, I let it go. I informed Dal at the time that it wasn't me, but he didn't have the decency to respond to me. I've never been a fan of Dal ever since.

So here's an answer to you seeker9: I haven't been banned from any forum for something I've done improperly.

Yes, people over there ( and here sometimes), often run with any misinformation that supports their opinions. It’s interesting how fast they turned on bet when she realized the truth—that Harry’s members are biased to the point that they will believe anything they’re told, no matter how ridiculous, if it supports their Mindy-hatred.

And interesting on how fast they turned on kpro when they perceived someone higher on the Fenn popularity list (Sacha) called her out.

People are strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Milan - 12-22-2018

I participate on Harry's sometimes, because not all of them are part of the He-Man-Women-Haters-Club.

I simply ignore the Mindy-hating posts, or any other the hate posts in general. It's almost comical that some of them are so obsessed with being part of that women-haters-club. My guess is that they secretly admire you. Otherwise they wouldn't care so much.

It's best to avoid the drama if possible, but I sometimes falter too when my buttons get pushed (e.g. my getting banned, etc. - "boring, yawn" as some of the Fenn-like personalities say frequently). Wink

Cheers!

Milan

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-23-2018

(12-22-2018, 07:50 PM)Milan Wrote: It's almost comical that some of them are so obsessed with being part of that women-haters-club. My guess is that they secretly admire you. Otherwise they wouldn't care so much.

Gee yah think? I am will to bet John Brown's C-note that Mike Davis has a full sized poster of Mindy at the end of his bed. It is true grade 5 love that immature boy has, pulling her braids and such.

Penis-less Presby also has a hard on for Mindy but his wife caught him peeking at some of her scantly clothed photos and that was it for him and the blogs - never to be seen again.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-26-2018

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I feel bad for the losers with no friends at the crack house. It must have been pretty miserable for them, as their true emotions came out on Christmas Eve. It was as close to physical crying and physiological self-support as I have witnessed in the chase. It can get to a people, I hope they get the professional help they need. Poor Larson is now advertising for more losers to join them and provide the emotional support to get through the holidays. I felt like taking up his offer just to go over there and hand out soothers. Yesterday was the time to celebrate and be with family, not crying on the blogs.

If you feel down this holiday season and you want a boost, go visit the whine-fest at the crack lounge to see how bad life is for a small percentage of searchers. That should give you hope that things are not all the bad from a relative perspective.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-30-2018

Hypocrite of the day award goes to .... drum roll ..... Hairy for this quote,
"And we don't ban people hear for speaking their mind and what's great is that our members don't attack each other like they often do at CC."

Says the low-life idiot who set up his site to attack people. They have banned more searchers that Dal and HOR combined for just pointing out their hypocrisy.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Bet - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 02:03 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Hypocrite of the day award goes to .... drum roll ..... Hairy for this quote,
"And we don't ban people hear for speaking their mind and what's great is that our members don't attack each other like they often do at CC."

Says the low-life idiot who set up his site to attack people. They have banned more searchers that Dal and HOR combined for just pointing out their hypocrisy.

Well considering they appointed the Kpro sycophant Presby as a moderator who immediately banned me shows what hypocrites they are.
Harry’s doesn’t like the truth and I was thrown out of the VIP and then off the site because I was fed up with the constant Mindy bashing, and dared to go against the status quo. They want to be in an echo chamber, and do not want honest intelligent dialog. I would laugh every time Kpro popped up over there to stroke their egos.....none of them the wiser, that they were being played.

(12-30-2018, 03:18 PM)brubr Wrote: [quote="Milan" pid='210981' dateline='1545526206']

I simply ignore the Mindy-hating posts, or any other the hate posts in general.

But that's 99% of them.

Lolol....yes, indeed.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - fundamental design - 12-30-2018

Offered on Hairy’s...

Larsonist
1 day ago#35
Kpro has inflicted sizable damage to her public image, to her blog, and to our confidence in her.

How deep does it go? Can she recover? Thor posters are threatening mutiny and desertion. How important is Thor to the chase? How important is ANY blog to the chase? Intrigue and drama swirl, swirl, swirl. Heads are swirling with confusion and fear. Heads are also thumping to the ground. Butterflies and unicorns are in danger! Run searchers, run!

I had Kpro pegged for going this route on day 2 of her arrival.

Then we have this beauty...

mdavis19
2 days ago#134
TwistedAnkle wrote:
If FD and M follow through with their plan to reveal their suggested 200 foot searcher (at midnight on Jan 1st, if I recall), then I would hope someone gives f's "foreworder" a heads up, because anyone who believes that f would ever risk his legacy by giving even the slightest edge to such a close friend, might be crazy enough to do anything. Might f have teased this friend with some seemingly useful hints? Sure, and that man realized they were red herrings early on, that's why he never looked again. Whatever was said (if anything) was just to market the Chase. He sure knows people and how to promote. That's why he occasionally mentions 200 feet again. Marketing, promotion, teasing. It's working. So, if you believe f is a fool, then by all means let the fools distract you with their 200 foot fella. If not, get back to the poem, and maybe try to sort out hints from distractions in some of his books and statements. Solve that poem and you will get what you deserve, try to outwit f and you will also get what you deserve. Extensive research will yield several examples of the latter already.

MDavis wrote: Maybe we shouldn't say anything about it and just let the demented duo follow through and look like the complete idiots they are.
——————-
MDavis, you’re gonna want to not stay quiet about this one cause your about the only one that is being shown as being an idiot. You’re getting even more lazier than ever, better double check the crummy leg work that’s been done on this case your trying to build. The one who gave you this “dirt” has muffed it up. Just shows how lame you are when you run with it but didn’t check it’s veracity. Never claimed to be revealing anything about a 200 ft searcher on New Years.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-30-2018

Hairy the Hypocrite makes me laugh. He just tried to defend his "we don't ban anyone" statement by listing off a dozen of those he banned. Too funny.
I’ve seen forums suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

And... If he and his penis-ly challenged Presby sidekick are not engaged in some wild-ass conspiracy of who is who in the zoo, they are sending out hush notices to members on how they have to agree with each other. Thanks Bet for confirming the suspicions.

I like it here at CC, we can beat each other up, disagree and get to the bottom of things. The Cracklounge are under orders from the top to agree with Hairy the Hammer or be banned. Whenever they do get someone who doesn't march to orders and mixes it up, they send them out the door with Hairy's Hypocrite Hammer.

Presby is now losing his $hit at the crackhouse on Bet. I thought Mz Presby, the one that wears the pants in the family, put an end to his internet games, paranoia and obsession over Mindy.

To Presby's lonesome wife, since your old man ain't got no heart, maybe you wanna see a real man?
I bet you stay up every night dreaming you had a real man, huh?
Bring your pretty little self over here and I'll show you a real man.