ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 01-30-2019

(01-30-2019, 10:54 AM)boomergirl Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 10:37 AM)Bet Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 10:31 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 10:26 AM)Bet Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 09:44 AM)Mindy Wrote: Even when the villain isn’t a villain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true, without someone to hate Harry’s wouldn’t exist. It is the glue that binds them together, sick stuff really. Teasing that is rich.....what they are doing is systematic and malicious.

I agree. But I am going to take the advice of a good friend and ignore them.

That is very good advice.....take pleasure in knowing their heads must be exploding that Sacha proved all their petty and mean spirited assertions were wrong. Epic....she took off their heads and they didn’t even know they were bleeding, lol.....

Sasha is a class act, spending time with her in Las Vegas was a week-end highlight for me, Mindy I always enjoy and Scott fit right in just like so many other Scott's in Fennland.

Thanks, boomer! I agree!
It was fun playing the slots with you. I really enjoyed seeing you show that Mexican guy and cacti who was boss!

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - fundamental design - 02-01-2019

Well Sean...we can see that you were a really big fan of this logical talk that ended up not holding water. So out of the blue not...

seannm
Jan 11#12
Chris,

Very well put, this post by you on CC, but becareful with logical talk like this your libel to bring down the wrath of those who believe the backstory is vital.

2018’s number three asshole of the year awardee! *According to a biased group of anonymous whiners
Quote Like[Image: 142c8aac92d2645761ef0b9a41422899.jpg]

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 02-03-2019

(01-30-2019, 10:37 AM)Bet Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 10:31 AM)Mindy Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 10:26 AM)Bet Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 09:44 AM)Mindy Wrote: Even when the villain isn’t a villain?

This is true, without someone to hate Harry’s wouldn’t exist. It is the glue that binds them together. Teasing that is rich.....what they are doing is systematic and malicious.

I agree. But I am going to take the advice of a good friend and ignore them.

That is very good advice.....take pleasure in knowing their heads must be exploding that Sacha proved all their petty and mean spirited assertions were wrong. Epic....she took off their heads and they didn’t even know they were bleeding, lol.....
LMAO! I couldn't resist one last chance to instigate a little Top Secret paranoia magic to prove Sasha's claim that the 7%ers are just a bunch lonely middle-age men with nothing better to do than make up stories. As a bonus, I even flushed out the alias use JJ claimed they employ.

Confirmation bias at its best. I crack myself up, that has got to be the best case of paranoia yet. Ok enough fun pulling the stings on my predictable puppets, back to letting the members of the "stupid zoo" stew in their own hate juices. This has been a fun but now it is time to watch the Super Bowl! It is going to be even more entertaining when my desperate puppets find I turned off the attention tap? lol

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 02-04-2019

Papshmirsby and his bully tactics is picking fights with posters just because they post on CC. Boomergirl is being harassed by that a$$hole. I sure would like to meet that mini-man in a back alley and set him straight. Sorry Boomer that Harry's thin skins can't handle a legitimate question.

I was unaware that not everyone was invited to all the events at the WOSF. That is sad, but once again it proves that kpro is the bad apple divider of the chase. It was good to see you win and that Mindy and Sasha and JJ were able to sort things out. I wish Kpro can learn from this, but not likely, since she has reneged on her stepping back from the chase.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - boomergirl - 02-04-2019

(02-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Papshmirsby and his bully tactics is picking fights with posters just because they post on CC. Boomergirl is being harassed by that a$$hole. I sure would like to meet that mini-man in a back alley and set him straight. Sorry Boomer that Harry's thin skins can't handle a legitimate question.

I was unaware that not everyone was invited to all the events at the WOSF. That is sad, but once again it proves that kpro is the bad apple divider of the chase. It was good to see you win and that Mindy and Sasha and JJ were able to sort things out. I wish Kpro can learn from this, but not likely, since she has reneged on her stepping back from the chase.

I was a sober witness to the truth. Liars have never like me.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 02-04-2019

(02-04-2019, 07:55 PM)boomergirl Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 06:45 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Papshmirsby and his bully tactics is picking fights with posters just because they post on CC. Boomergirl is being harassed by that a$$hole. I sure would like to meet that mini-man in a back alley and set him straight. Sorry Boomer that Harry's thin skins can't handle a legitimate question.

I like you!

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 02-05-2019

I guess I was oblivious to what else was going on, because the only event I wanted to attend was the poker tournament. I had plans with others (like boomer) for other times.

The night before, Mike had invited us to a suite at the Flamingo. I was too tired, Sacha didn’t want to go, but my partner went.

The night of the poker tournament, Mike announced the afterparty was open to anyone who wanted to come to the suite at the Flamingo. Once again, it was too late for me and I was exhausted.

The only other event was the escape room, and we had other plans while that was happening. Oh, and Decall had invited us to Buco di Beppo, but we decided we wanted steak instead and went to Gordon Ramsey’s at Caesar’s.

I don’t know what other events took place, but I had enough fun just doing what we did! Smile

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - fundamental design - 02-05-2019

I heard that Kpro made a scene, an uncomfortable scene, when she met Mindy’s search partner at the Friday night get together. Ugh

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 05:14 AM)Mindy Wrote:

I guess I was oblivious to what else was going on, because the only event I wanted to attend was the poker tournament. I had plans with others (like boomer) for other times.

The night before, Mike had invited us to a suite at the Flamingo. I was too tired, Sacha didn’t want to go, but my partner went.

The night of the poker tournament, Mike announced the afterparty was open to anyone who wanted to come to the suite at the Flamingo. Once again, it was too late for me and I was exhausted.

The only other event was the escape room, and we had other plans while that was happening. Oh, and Decall had invited us to Buco di Beppo, but we decided we wanted steak instead and went to Gordon Ramsey’s at Caesar’s.

I don’t know what other events took place, but I had enough fun just doing what we did! Smile

Did Kpro at least try and talk to you or did she ignore you?

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 07:58 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 05:14 AM)Mindy Wrote:

Did Kpro at least try and talk to you or did she ignore you?

She came to me and Jamie while we were talking and asked if we had the program.