ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - fundamental design - 04-14-2019

(04-12-2019, 03:00 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 01:35 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Drama History Question?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1922481&share_tid=2557&share_pid=41397&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etapatalk%2Ecom%2Fgroups%2Fchase%2Fviewtopic%2Ephp%3Fp%3D41397%23p41397&share_type=t

Well, Dr Avis, why don’t you tell your new buddy what it is that you were attacking Mindy about. You say that everyone here is trying to be a media star and yet you’re the one who is publishing an autobiography at the Crack Lounge. Go on, tell him.

razyfamily

You know who has a bigger vendetta against me than mdavis? Ole Presby. For outing him about being “Tamara” and other fake screen names.

Okay, I’m heading back to an actual real treasure hunt now. You all should check out The Secret treasure hunt. It’s a REAL community with none of the backstabbing, hiding behind fake names, and infighting F has bred with his “treasure hunt.”

It’s a lot of fun, and everyone is very friendly!

Right on! That’s a great thing to focus on in a hunt- a community of searchers helping each other instead of the backstabbing and infighting. Have been promoting that for years.

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 04-17-2019

Oh the irony...

The Dingleberries at Hairy’s Crack Lounge are throwing around the mental diagnosis’ like teenage boys talking about boobies. Yet nestled in among those DEEEEPP discussions are two fringe threads that are right at home. Seems like Hairy’s is becoming a safe haven for crack pots and defamers alike.

[Image: 79800258a90a5217446a0a0e5c9f9b72.jpg]

razyfamily

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Seeker9 - 04-17-2019

Smile Smile Smile

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 04-17-2019

[Image: 337bc959db42335fe20e8ee941b67672.jpg]

razyfamily

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 04-18-2019

I’m addressing their current accusations in the For LurkerMike thread. They still haven’t proven a single accusation they’ve made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 04-19-2019

(02-28-2019, 04:22 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 03:59 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Hairys "I run a bunny hutch/petting zoo" chase forum

I keed I keed Smile ok let's all step back from the edge. Getting close to an India Pakistan situation here
I totally agree Seeker, my Hairy toys are fun to wind up and watch them spin out of control, but man those guys take themselves way too seriously. No one really cares about them.

This latest exercise was to show how much I reside in their minds, how occupied they are with ghosts of the past that no longer care or factor into the equation.

They said, "oh yah lets deprive Top Secret of attention, that will fix him as he starves for attention" That was too much of a temptation, so I said, I know how to get them talking about me even more. Most caught on but Hairy, Davis, Presby and aliases bit the lure pretty bad. It worked to perfection (takes bow) and yah they need me to exist, they need hate to exist.

So here is the deal, I am going to ignore them and show them how it is done. They will try and lure me as I successfully did them but I am too smart for their silly games. They will go silent with nothing to talk about. People will become board with them and I will smile once again as having total control of their lives and will reside as a form of awe for eternity in the minds of Hairy's weak.
Fast forward 2 months. Top Secret the rock star and now legendary predictor of reactions of those with weak minds. As predicted I cut off my groupies and they attempted to use my patented tactics to lure me back but to no avail. The true sign of a superior mind of one who is in total control as I am (takes bow)! And after I refuse to react to their predictable ploys, things went silent and they returned to the ultra-boring bunch that they are (yawn) until Mindy entered their lives again.

And yes I do smile with great pride of being able to move in and move out of their nimble minds at will and control their every thought like a Jedi mind trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNJFmA759VQ and that Mindy is how it is done. I will be available for autographs at 4 pm.

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 04-19-2019

(04-19-2019, 11:46 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 03:59 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Hairys "I run a bunny hutch/petting zoo" chase forum

I keed I keed Smile ok let's all step back from the edge. Getting close to an India Pakistan situation here
I totally agree Seeker, my Hairy toys are fun to wind up and watch them spin out of control, but man those guys take themselves way too seriously. No one really cares about them.

This latest exercise was to show how much I reside in their minds, how occupied they are with ghosts of the past that no longer care or factor into the equation.

They said, "oh yah lets deprive Top Secret of attention, that will fix him as he starves for attention" That was too much of a temptation, so I said, I know how to get them talking about me even more. Most caught on but Hairy, Davis, Presby and aliases bit the lure pretty bad. It worked to perfection (takes bow) and yah they need me to exist, they need hate to exist.

So here is the deal, I am going to ignore them and show them how it is done. They will try and lure me as I successfully did them but I am too smart for their silly games. They will go silent with nothing to talk about. People will become board with them and I will smile once again as having total control of their lives and will reside as a form of awe for eternity in the minds of Hairy's weak.
Fast forward 2 months. Top Secret the rock star and now legendary predictor of reactions of those with weak minds. As predicted I cut off my groupies and they attempted to use my patented tactics to lure me back but to no avail. The true sign of a superior mind of one who is in total control as I am (takes bow)! And after I refuse to react to their predictable ploys, things went silent and they returned to the ultra-boring bunch that they are (yawn) until Mindy entered their lives again.

And yes I do smile with great pride of being able to move in and move out of their nimble minds at will and control their every thought like a Jedi mind trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNJFmA759VQ and that Mindy is how it is done. I will be available for autographs at 4 pm.

Lol, TS. I have been employing that same Jedi mind trick also. I enjoyed watching you rock it in the spotlight. They weary me, though, and this Jedi has bigger fish to fry. You can have them back now. Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(04-19-2019, 12:18 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 11:46 AM)Top Secret Wrote:

Lol, TS. I have been employing that same Jedi mind trick also. I enjoyed watching you rock it in the spotlight. They weary me, though, and this Jedi has bigger fish to fry. You can have them back now. Smile
Oh but wait there is more to my trusty Jedi Mind Trick. I just pulled off the greatest coup of all time. I pretended to be gone for the last 2 months, so I could hack into the "Belle" Hairy account and pretend I was Mindy. I needed a really gullible mule to deliver my covert mission. Lurker Mike was the perfect candidate, stupid yet moldable and easy to manipulate. I planted my trojan horse by sending him, Larson, Presby and Davis secret messages which I knew would get them talking about CC and Mindy again, while making them appear even more paranoid than they already are.

I knew they missed you so much and were dying to talk about you and CC. The secret ploy was designed in increase our shares in CC stock so Steph and we secret CC partners can make off like bandits when we sell this place to that dumb dumb Kpro for a highly inflated price.

I tell you I think I should be nominated for an academy award for best actor in a treasure hunt drama series. I can't wait for Jack Nicholson to hand me that Oscar! Lol this is just too much fun. It is great to be back!!!!

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Seeker9 - 04-19-2019

Top, when you went silent, it shut those guys up so perfectly. The drama section over there went stone quiet. Heck I even quit checking it. You're a sharp guy. I learned a few things from you sir.

(04-19-2019, 04:53 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Top, when you went silent, it shut those guys up so perfectly. The drama section over there went stone quiet. Heck I even quit checking it. You're a sharp guy. I learned a few things from you sir.
Why thank you Seeker my friend, but really toying with those kooks are like shooting fish in a barrel, sometimes I feel that it isn't sporting because they are so easy to spin up.

You make me laugh, and I think you are one of the funniest guys in the chase. We need more of you to lighten up the mood of the chase and convert those who take themselves too seriously.