ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 07-06-2019

(07-05-2019, 09:20 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Yup, LM sure knows how to pick'em " I have mad respect for you"
He is right about one thing, "you can tell a lot about someone by the company they keep."

The wonderful aspect about Hairy's Fairys is their insane asylum demands they accept each other no matter how heinous their thinking. Misery loves company.

Yates made his bed...

You do realize that my "mad respect" was only for and limited to the Capn's public apology to Yates, right? Nothing more and nothing less. I don't recall ever reading any of the Capn's posts and as I did explain, I didn't even know what was said that led to the apology.

(07-05-2019, 11:11 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Hey Yates... You were wrong and a simple apology would have stopped, gained the respect and stopped it all.

Here you seem to show that you understand the concept of what apologies are, apparently indicating you have respect them and/or those who make them.

And clearly, you expect and demand apologies from others. Yet I have never seen you actually give one to someone else that everyone but you and your small little circle of cohorts here would agree you owe.

But why should you ever apologize for anything if you always think you are right about everything?

This leads me to wonder if you are Canadian?

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Seeker9 - 07-06-2019

Im not suprised Lurker came out to show his "mad respect" for Capn. I am a little suprised that presby took up for the Capn as well. I guess when you hate CC so much...

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 07-06-2019

(07-06-2019, 06:04 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Im not suprised Lurker came out to show his "mad respect" for Capn. I am a little suprised that presby took up for the Capn as well. I guess when you hate CC so much...
Yup, haters love haters. They need drama in their lives to survive. I sure shut Ole Lurker Mike up when I asked him to talk about the poem's clues. He defined his purpose in life right there and then. Once a drama creator, always a drama creator. At least he was honest about being "mad."

(07-06-2019, 02:20 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: But why should you ever apologize for anything if you always think you are right about everything?

Hey LurkerMike, I see you are making quite the splash over at Haterville with your Canadian jokes. I don't want you to run out of material, so here is one so you can keep the "love" going on over there...

Hairy was driving Presby up to relocate in Canada because he heard his 2" penis will be 5.1 centimetres up there. They were lured into a Windsor gas station because the owner was trying to increase sales with a sign that said "Free Sex With Fill-Up."

After the fill-up, Hairy asks for his free sex. The Canadian gas attendent tells him pick to a number from 1 to 10 and if he guesses correctly, he will get his free sex. Hairy says, "9" and the gas attendent says, "You were close, but the number was 8. Sorry, no sex this time." A couple days later, Hairy and Presby pull in for a fill-up. Again Hairy asks for his free sex and again the gas attendent gives him the same story and asks him to guess the correct number. Hairy says, "3" and the gas attendent says, "Sorry, it was 2. You were so close, but no free sex this time." As they drive away, Hairy says to Presby, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex." Presby replies, "No, it ain't rigged. My wife won twice last week.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 07-07-2019

(07-06-2019, 09:06 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 06:04 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Im not suprised Lurker came out to show his "mad respect" for Capn. I am a little suprised that presby took up for the Capn as well. I guess when you hate CC so much...
Yup, haters love haters. They need drama in their lives to survive. I sure shut Ole Lurker Mike up when I asked him to talk about the poem's clues. He defined his purpose in life right there and then. Once a drama creator, always a drama creator. At least he was honest about being "mad."

(07-06-2019, 02:20 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: But why should you ever apologize for anything if you always think you are right about everything?

Hey LurkerMike, I see you are making quite the splash over at Haterville with your Canadian jokes. I don't want you to run out of material, so here is one so you can keep the "love" going on over there...

Hairy was driving Presby up to relocate in Canada because he heard his 2" penis will be 5.1 centimetres up there. They were lured into a Windsor gas station because the owner was trying to increase sales with a sign that said "Free Sex With Fill-Up."

After the fill-up, Hairy asks for his free sex. The Canadian gas attendent tells him pick to a number from 1 to 10 and if he guesses correctly, he will get his free sex. Hairy says, "9" and the gas attendent says, "You were close, but the number was 8. Sorry, no sex this time." A couple days later, Hairy and Presby pull in for a fill-up. Again Hairy asks for his free sex and again the gas attendent gives him the same story and asks him to guess the correct number. Hairy says, "3" and the gas attendent says, "Sorry, it was 2. You were so close, but no free sex this time." As they drive away, Hairy says to Presby, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex." Presby replies, "No, it ain't rigged. My wife won twice last week.
Looks like Lurker Mike is wearing out his welcome. He was just put on ignore by nmc. We all know what that means. LM is about to be banned because Hypocrite Hairy bans anyone who attacks nmc because he knows she can’t defend herself. Maybe this is a good time for Lurker Mike to apologize. Wouldn’t want Lurker Mike to be a hypocrite after lecturing about apologies. Well actually the real reason is we want that verbose Buffoon to stay there. I put a lot of time in developing a plan to deliver him to his true calling. LMAO!

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 07-08-2019

Thanks Poopie!

I had no idea nmc was not a dude. Thinking nmc was a dude who doesn't like my often sarcastic and juvenile sense of humor, I thought, toughen up buttercup, and blocked him to save him from getting his feelings hurt.

But now that you have enlightened me that nmc is not a dude, I shall have to reconsider my thinking about the matter.

See? You are not all bad, just mostly bad.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 07-08-2019

(07-08-2019, 04:18 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: Thanks Poopie!

I had no idea nmc was not a dude. Thinking nmc was a dude who doesn't like my often sarcastic and juvenile sense of humor, I thought, toughen up buttercup, and blocked him to save him from getting his feelings hurt.

But now that you have enlightened me that nmc is not a dude, I shall have to reconsider my thinking about the matter.

See? You are not all bad, just mostly bad.
Lurker Mike, you are not very bright, juvenile yes. Like most of your fellow failed searcher saps you take company with, you make assumptions and you believe the lies of which you are fed. Two fatal flaw of a treasure hunter. The successful one will only deal with facts and not rumors and won't be distracted by juvenile mud slinging tactics.

It is ok to admit you are wrong and apologize once in a while rather than lecturing others on how to behave. The first step is to stop compensating for your lack of achievements; verbose rambling about trivial unrelated matters and bragging about size 14 shoes boots doesn't impress others (that is a tactic of the pathetic presby), it only shows that you have a lack of satisfaction with who you are.

The chase will destroy your marital relationship if you become consumed by it. You live in the eastern time zone but post well into the early hours of the morning. What does your wife think of that? It is a sign of a distressed relationship, a sign something is missing in your life. Suggest you spend time with her rather than the chase and the forums. Or you can trade her in for Hairy, the choice is yours.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 07-08-2019

I appreciate your feigned sense of concern, and it would seem to make sense for most people with regular schedules.

Within the span of each month or less, I have been awake and I have also slept every hour of the clock. I don't work, eat, sleep, or live regular hours.

I'm still on my first wife for 29 years and counting. She loves Forrest Fenn. She's the one pushing me to try to find the chest so that she can meet him. All of my desperation in this Chase is my attempt to please her, what better 30th-anniversary present would there be than for me to get her the opportunity to meet Forrest Fenn next year in 2020?

I do understand that the Chase has cost some their marriages, or at least it was one factor. For us, the Chase and a love of Forrest Fenn is a passion we share together. Or I wouldn't do it.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 07-08-2019

(07-08-2019, 11:55 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: I appreciate your feigned sense of concern, and it would seem to make sense for most people with regular schedules.

Within the span of each month or less, I have been awake and I have also slept every hour of the clock. I don't work, eat, sleep, or live regular hours.

I'm still on my first wife for 29 years and counting. She loves Forrest Fenn. She's the one pushing me to try to find the chest so that she can meet him. All of my desperation in this Chase is my attempt to please her, what better 30th-anniversary present would there be than for me to get her the opportunity to meet Forrest Fenn next year in 2020?

I do understand that the Chase has cost some their marriages, or at least it was one factor. For us, the Chase and a love of Forrest Fenn is a passion we share together. Or I wouldn't do it.
I am pretty sure the marriages destroyed started out very similar to this^^^

Noobs beware, there is always someone thinking they are immune.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 07-09-2019

Marriage is a day to day commitment, not a forever bond.

The day you are no longer committed to the marriage, is the day it's over.

And yes, if you want to stay married then you will have to make some sacrifices and compromises. And so will your partner, so choose wisely.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Beavertooth - 07-25-2019

(07-09-2019, 04:24 PM)LurkerMike Wrote: Marriage is a day to day commitment, not a forever bond.

The day you are no longer committed to the marriage, is the day it's over.

And yes, if you want to stay married then you will have to make some sacrifices and compromises. And so will your partner, so choose wisely.

Just celebrated our 50th! Well said, LM.