ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-04-2019

When Fenn puts out a scrapbook, it is a pre-press announcement. Just pay attention. That crackpot with the sour grapes SB indicated there is a "crackpot" out there who is pissed they didn't find the treasure. We just had to wait a week to identify this crackpot. Sure enough, like clock work some yahoo from CO with a lawsuit against Fenn shows up. Fenn you are so transparent.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-05-2019

Did a little research on the early days of Hairy’s hate club. My were they a hateful bunch. I can see why they were given the boots. It is evident that my mirror psychology treatment has been quite effective on them. They even created their own drama section in an attempt to clean up their hateful act.

Once very critical of Fenn, they now drool at his feet like Kowpro and her mindless following. A few more months and they will be fully assimilated into the Fenn cult. Fenn prayer and worship sessions and all.

I think I might win this year’s Chase Peace Prize! Too funny

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-11-2019

Any one notice how Fenn has blatantly explained to the gullibles at Hairy's that they have been played with. All that Fenn visits my site because LS lives here, I had a Fenntube show and they made a scrapbook out of it, I sent Fenn an email and it showed in a scrapbook.

Now they are starting to realize, that all this "lets get close to Fenn and flaunt it because we are special" is backfiring because everyone else is sharing the same story and they are special too and they don't feel so special.

They still haven't figured out the Fenn Marketing Game. Make the customer feel they are #1. Fenn is just marketing this thing to the hilt now. Any email received will now show up in some vague way as a scrapbook. Everyone is on the "hint in scrapbook" bandwagon now, because Fenn realizes the audience he attracts with feeding that illusion and the motivational gains he instills upon the cult when he does so.

That bottomless Jackie O sipping bottle that every Tom Dick and Hairy who enters his house chugs from is the perfect example. But Man do they feel special. Yup buy Fenn raw raw raw!

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-13-2019

What is poor 'ole Hairy going to do now that Fenn has shot down the concept of "lead searcher?"

All that "lead searcher resides here" crap has been exposed and shot down in a flaming ball of fire. Hairy you just all hot air, always have, but now Fenn has told everyone else your ideas are off base and irrelevant.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Seeker9 - 12-13-2019

(12-13-2019, 08:38 AM)Top Secret Wrote: What is poor 'ole Hairy going to do now that Fenn has shot down the concept of "lead searcher?"

All that "lead searcher resides here" crap has been exposed and shot down in a flaming ball of fire. Hairy you just all hot air, always have, but now Fenn has told everyone else your ideas are off base and irrelevant.
Lol!!

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 01-10-2020

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 01-27-2020

Holy crack lounge, what’s with the bunny show at Hairy’s poopoo house? How quickly they forget that they’re still sitting in poo that they spread around the house a couple years ago. Chic searchers scoochin’ up to Forrest is now a thing at the crack lounge? Get a grip.

razyfamily

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 01-28-2020

Oh geezo...lol. I just read. They keep trying to sell the same ole misconceptions. My vote for the wisest woman in the chase would probably go to Pam Shetron, “the whisperer.” I don’t know her personally, but it seemed to me that she got out while the getting was good, and while she was fully invested in the chase, she refused to embroil herself in any of the blogs or drama that comes with them.

She also had a really good blog of her own. People crucified her too, when she published her solve, and she quietly stepped back with dignity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 01-28-2020

Well look what the wind blew in the barn door of the crack house. What kind of loser claims that anyone envies the queen loser? Must be the king of all losers. Give ‘yer nuts a tug.

razyfamily

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 01-28-2020

(01-28-2020, 10:48 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well look what the wind blew in the barn door of the crack house. What kind of loser claims that anyone envies the queen loser? Must be the king of all losers. Give ‘yer nuts a tug.

razyfamily

The king of all losers doesn’t get even a minute of my valuable time. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk