ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 08:57 AM)8bit katsina Wrote: Let's talk about Cow's Coins.

I haven't faded. I've become brighter. Beware.
Yah lets talk about cpro baskins's treasure king coins...
https://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?tid=10010&pid=222429#pid222429
No kpro you despicable bee-och. It is you whom is the sad one. KPro is the centre of all chase drama and she is a greedy manipulative fame-whore.
- it is not me who is harassing Fenn for hints
- it is not me who is selling Fenn maps, coins and Fenn crap for profit
- it is not me who stepped on innocent searchers to get close to Fenn
- it is not me who is shoving self-centred Fenntube crap down searchers throats
- it is not me who emails searchers behind Steph's back to shamefully promote your forum
- it is not me who associates with a hate site.

Lets remind everyone in chase land, kpro stole from Steph and a visit from karma is on its way.

(05-21-2019, 03:10 PM)Bet Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 10:06 AM)Top Secret Wrote: The pattern is clear at Hairy's Gossip House. They got zero to say about the clues - clueless to be precise. But throw in some drama and they are all over it like school girl gossip rumor-mill.

If anyone has taken the time to correlate extreme drama with chase characters it would be easy to see the list encompasses: kpro, seannm and Sacha. I know Mindy likes Sacha and all, but when she has a vendetta against someone she goes gangsta!

If you wonder why Fenn says read the blogs only for entertainment, he had Hairy's in mind. Zero chase content and full of entertaining emotional drama.

So what did we learn from this latest bit of drama that provoke wimpy Hairy to lock the thread:

1. Everyone at Hairys is extremely paranoid and think the finder will be murdered by a 7%er residing at Hairy's. Lurker Mike is advising searchers on the best way to be murdered if they find the treasure. "I would rather lose a fight and be killed than to live my life hiding in fear and always looking over my shoulder. "
2. Presby thinks it is normal for men to hit on women during business meetings. WTF?
3. Rooster is 7% vigilante stalker, nothing better than 7%ers stalking 7%ers.
4. Fennboree organizers are employing police and guards. Sounds like a fun time!
5. Kpro has gone ban-Nazi again.
6. Hairy's/Kpro members accuse Sasha of luring the 7%er to an intimate dinner.
7. presby is a whiny bitch who instigates drama.
8. Lurker Mike enjoys fantasizing about killing people and seems to enjoy the idea of finding the treasure so he can kill the 7%ers stalking him?!??? WTF?????
9. Presby admitted he is a conspiracy theorist.
10. Lurker Mike admits he frequents gay bars (not that there is anything wrong with that), but explains why he sprinted over to snuggle up to the Brokeback buddies presby/davis. just say'n

It is never a good thing when the patients are running the asylum. I could have never imagined such a widespread decent into madness. Seriously people get help.
Crpo Baskins forgets she is the slime of the chase, promising not to create more coins to Fenn. Promising not to sell them for profit - yet she lied to Fenn and did it anyway for personal greed. How do you spell hypocrite? Is it hypoKrapOte?

"Forrest of those bizarre sexual allegations that were the catalyst of "The Great CC Purge" by banning "

Ok Lurkey Turkey that statement proves how ignorant and corruptible you are. You have zero chance of finding the treasure if you think that is what started the purge.

Try doing some real homework rather than listening to the purged crybaby's biased lies. Let me get you started, who was the first to be purged that started all this and then find out why. You might be surprised at what the real truth is. Maybe since you and Mindy are now best buds, you can ask her.

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 09:15 AM)Top Secret Wrote: "" I love the rough bar and the rough crowd - I love the underdog" - Translation - "Hey Lurker Mike, you are a stupid idiot!

Look LM, we both know you aren't he sharpest tool in the treasure tool box. Crpo Baskins just admitted it and has no real respect for you, only sympathy for your shortcomings. Yet, you will continue to be used by them, but be careful, admitting to want to meet Mindy and James on the their forum (which was really only built to hate those two and Steph) will be your down fall. Don't think so? I dare you place a link to Mindy's new YouTube channel (congrats Mindy on your exponential growth) on Hairy's and Cpro's HOR and talk positively about it. Then you will see why the mass banning really occurred and why they exist only for hate.

Go ahead prove me wrong know-it-all.
This was a while back. Take notice, LurkerMike...

(10-22-2018, 11:30 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Hairy comes out of the office to tell his staff that he hopes everyone will have more respect for each other, and competition is good, and freedom of choice is good, and that 's why he won't watch any channel that has Mindy on it. Hahaha...haha..ha.

[Image: f38cbce2a8310cd9f4c1e31d86b34175.png]

Davis then chimes in on the vlog drama claiming that anyone that gives Mindy any screen time will get a PERMANENT BAN from him! Ooh my, that's serious.

[Image: c5e93bdbe196ffa51a4a7969ee0fa0ae.png]

Then Sean steps in and lays it down...he will not be told who he puts on his show!

[Image: a9c2d8a84c467ca37a394736f54860c0.png]

[Image: d0ba2797e17e556249e6343dba7bfc7f.png]

Then Prez B let's Sean know that doing what he wants is no way to prove that Hairy, Davis, and Prez B aren't trying to influence him.

[Image: 462ce7358bf7c239d6c4a690e8d30840.png]

And Davis reiterates the same...you do what you want Sean, but you don't need to prove anything...especially if it means putting Mindy on your show.

[Image: 91f5837e97dd4b9a716117bd0940e5db.png]

I have a better idea, Davis. If Sean puts Mindy on the show why don't you take your marbles and go. You too, Prez B.
razyfamily

Oh this is a beauty...the boss, Hairy Respectmore, steps back in the room and compares Mindy to a Cocaine addict, claims they have been denying attention to Mindy even though they talk about her ALL the time, and then he suggests Sean have a pro-Mindy and anti-Mindy panel air their views on...... ... .Mindy? I guess.

[Image: 36a164d26ba0565d649b282e2a3e4ece.png]
[Image: 6c06249a3b8e89bfd69b9be9db9d31f0.png]

I think these guys think they're being serious. What a crack-up!
razyfamily

As dense as Lurker Mike is, I will have to hand this to him. He called KrapO on her excessive banning BS. The irony of all this is gut splitting. Oh LM was brainwashed about the "great CC purge" and all the bannings, Hairy's cried about it for years after and kpro was right up there as queen of the whine-fest.

The fact and reality is krapo "Carole Cpro Haskins," home of Fatcat Rescue, bans way more members than CC ever did, probably at 10 times the rate.

So good call Lurker, you just graduated from kindergarten in Chase street smarts.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Seeker9 - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 08:28 AM)Top Secret Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 01:33 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Hey all you cool cats and kittens, I'm Carole "Cpro" Baskins, just riding my bike down kitty cat meow meow kitty cat lane. Another day managing Big Cat Chat Rescue....

Bah ha ha. I literally spit out my coffee reading this! Good one Seeker9, Carole "Cpro" Baskins. I wonder if she will try to feed Fenn to the tigers to really take over the chase. What is stopping her? Cpro Baskins did it to Chase Chat, she will do it to "Treasure King" Fenn. The screaming at the top of her lungs Fenn on that recording, is the tell.
Smile SmileSmile

So all this came about again because of the success of Mindys utube channel? Lol! I've not been keeping up with the chase utube much, but now I think i'm gonna subscribe to her channel. And im gonna watch all the advertisements so she gets paid. Mindy is about to be the next Joe Rogan! BAM!

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 07:14 PM)Seeker9 Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 01:33 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Hey all you cool cats and kittens, I'm Carole "Cpro" Baskins, just riding my bike down kitty cat meow meow kitty cat lane. Another day managing Big Cat Chat Rescue....

Bah ha ha. I literally spit out my coffee reading this! Good one Seeker9, Carole "Cpro" Baskins. I wonder if she will try to feed Fenn to the tigers to really take over the chase. What is stopping her? Cpro Baskins did it to Chase Chat, she will do it to "Treasure King" Fenn. The screaming at the top of her lungs Fenn on that recording, is the tell.
Smile SmileSmile

So all this came about again because of the success of Mindys utube channel? Lol! I've not been keeping up with the chase utube much, but now I think i'm gonna subscribe to her channel. And im gonna watch all the advertisements so she gets paid. Mindy is about to be the next Joe Rogan! BAM!

That is my goal, my friend.
I love making these videos, even the ones that are chase-related. I work hard at it. I knew absolutely nothing about video editing before I started, but I think each video is getting better, and I’m eager to learn. I’m m learning about marketing from the most successful youtubers (no Fenntuber’s on THAT list), and am trying my best to upload quality content.

Ask james what he had to put up with yesterday. Lol. The autism video I first uploaded had audio that didn’t sync with the slides and no matter what I did, I couldn’t fix the problem. It literally took me ALL day to figure it out, and he can attest to my dogged determination to get it right. He didn’t even notice the audio was a little off in the first video, but I did.

My goal is two videos a week, one chase related and one not chase related. Soooo, my next video will be about the noun phrases in the poem. I’m hoping I can eventually become good at expressing what’s in my mind through video.

James and I are also planning on some live-streaming “treasure” hunting on our new property along a large creek in VA. It was once inhabited by paleo-age Indians, and we’ve already found one impressive stone tool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - brubr - 05-27-2020

From LurkerMike:

".....just how sociopathic those at the top who are in charge really are..."

Finally! He just perfectly described Kpro's behavior! And I didnt think he got it.......

(05-27-2020, 08:57 PM)brubr Wrote: From LurkerMike:

".....just how sociopathic those at the top who are in charge really are..."

Finally! He just perfectly described Kpro's behavior! And I didnt think he got it.......

lol Good one. He never will, not to bright that boy is.

(05-27-2020, 07:14 PM)Seeker9 Wrote:

Smile SmileSmile

Yes, which comes to analysis of KrapO. She has always been jealous of Mindy, Mindy was better looking, way more attractive, but what drove her over the top was her insane jealousy of Mindy's relationship with Fenn. She wanted that so bad, she wanted to be Mindy and she stopped at nothing to try and take her down.

It never happened, but when Mindy handed it to her on a silver platter, she couldn't help but jump right in to take her place.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 05-28-2020

I'm sorry I'm too busy/tired/lazy to do my own research at the moment, but would someone please quote me sometime last year suggesting to Mindy that she should start her own YouTube Channel?

Two suggested videos now that the channel is growing:

So did Steph have sex with Forrest Fenn or not?

And did Forrest solicit Mindy or not?

As for banning Kpro for "poaching members here for her forum," that might have been a good rule back then to try to stop her or Harry from creating alternative Chase related forums that might become competition for this forum, but that day is now long past. Does anyone here realize how silly that "rule" is today? Or even how silly it was back then? I don't get it.

What if I offered Kpro $1,200 to stop admitting new members for 12 months and she agreed and honored these terms?

Would you see that as bad because I gave the "evil" Kpro even moar monies?

Or would you see that as some kind of victory, blocking her growth and protecting newbies by steering them here instead?

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - brubr - 05-28-2020

(05-28-2020, 12:53 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: I'm sorry I'm too busy/tired/lazy to do my own research at the moment, but would someone please quote me sometime last year suggesting to Mindy that she should start her own YouTube Channel?

Two suggested videos now that the channel is growing:

So did Steph have sex with Forrest Fenn or not?

And did Forrest solicit Mindy or not?

As for banning Kpro for "poaching members here for her forum," that might have been a good rule back then to try to stop her or Harry from creating alternative Chase related forums that might become competition for this forum, but that day is now long past. Does anyone here realize how silly that "rule" is today? Or even how silly it was back then? I don't get it.

What if I offered Kpro $1,200 to stop admitting new members for 12 months and she agreed and honored these terms?

Would you see that as bad because I gave the "evil" Kpro even moar monies?

Or would you see that as some kind of victory, blocking her growth and protecting newbies by steering them here instead?

Quick question Mike: Does Kpro, Dal's, Harry's, or Reddit allow members to advertise their own forums, Youtube channels, blogs, or vlogs on their forums? NO they dont. They never have and never will. What YOU think should happen is irrelevant. Its because traffic and clicks drives advertising money. Members and their posting have dollar value. Note for example the TONS of advertising you're hit with when you even read posts on THOR.

So to drive traffic - and money - to her new forum, Kpro (who started here) started PMing a bunch of searchers over here to get them to come over to THOR. That's called poaching. It happens in the business world as well when one person on a team leaving one company to go work for someone else starts trying to bring other team members over to the new company as well. Its sneaky and sleazy as h3ll and very typical of something Kpro would pull. So she was banned on CC. And even after she was banned, she was PMing me and probably others through
My BB Engine.

Steph did have an affair with Fenn and has publicly apologized for doing so. I will not comment on anything that did or did not pass between Fenn and Mindy since I have no knowledge of it. But that brings up the obvious: while CC is constantly accused of dredging up the past, it seems like its really you and Hairy's Sewer doing it.

Side note to CCers: Whenever Kpro and Mike try to advertise their Youtube channels or THOR over on Reddit, they get slammed by both the members and the mods. Fun to watch.