ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 08:14 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Oops.

Ummm, yeah, no.
Pretty fishy that he would say I read “ALL” his “PMS ON CC.”

That is clearly NOT what I said. And that is not the context of what I said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 05-29-2020

I’m sure that wasn’t him, he says he doesn’t hide behind aliases.

"I don't get on Facebook very often, so I didn't see this message when it was first sent. I have never registered an account or posted on a Chase forum prior to 2018 and I have never posted on any Chase forum under any name other than LurkerMike or my real name Mike Nodine."

Or my other name Mike Jones...so really, it's just my three names thast I post under, LurkerMike, Mike Jones and Mike Nodine, but that's it.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 08:33 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I’m sure that wasn’t him, he says he doesn’t hide behind aliases.

"I don't get on Facebook very often, so I didn't see this message when it was first sent. I have never registered an account or posted on a Chase forum prior to 2018 and I have never posted on any Chase forum under any name other than LurkerMike or my real name Mike Nodine."

Or my other name Mike Jones...so really, it's just my three names thast I post under, LurkerMike, Mike Jones and Mike Nodine, but that's it.
Looks like someone got caught with their hand in the cookie jar...

I was a worried when this Mike "NoIntegrityDine tried to befriend Mindy. The loser, has only one purpose, just like Kpro and that is to use lowlife, slimy tactics (no much wonder he likes Krapo) to cause $hit in the chase. We can now add liar to his resume - go figure. Back to Hairy's slime dump with you Loser Mike. You are a coward hiding behind fake names. You are a hypocrite loser for calling others cowards for doing as you do - COWARD!

People bewilder me...still...even after living through the dark parts of this treasure hunt.

And I still can’t help giving people who have been terrible to me another chance.

I don’t know if that’s a good trait or a bad trait anymore.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 07:05 AM)Mindy Wrote: Mike,
It appears you have misunderstood something and or made a wrong assumption.

You first friended me on FB under the ALIAS name “Michael Jones.”

Then you friended me (or I friended you—I can’t remember) under the name Mike Nodine.

Here is where I give you (Michael Jones) credit where credit is due about your friend whose dog died story:

[Image: 5122f79516b4f9624815aa173443392a.jpg]

[Image: 6c36c572701b9bfbcb763b6571880f35.jpg]

I didn’t know if you friended me with the alias as an attempt to fool me into thinking you were someone else or what. I only have one account on FB and I didn’t know why you’d have two.

So when I interacted with you (Mike Nodine) on FB MESSENGER, I mentioned I had read your other account (Michael Jones) messages.

No mention of CC. This was all related to your TWO accounts on FB.

[Image: 5ad7ad06bc6f751a40f19c47c3fff7a0.jpg]

Now, the RIGHT thing to do would be go on Harry’s and admit you misunderstood or made a mistake.

(05-28-2020, 10:15 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 07:49 AM)Mindy Wrote: ...
Oh and LM, you said,

“I don't on CC because a while back Mindy messaged me on FaceBook to tell me she had read all of my PM's on CC. Thanks!”

That is not true. I may have read all of your PMs to ME, but I have NEVER had the capability of reading anyone else’s PMs. I don’t have ANY access to ANYONE’S private messages, except my own.

This is the FB message I received from you Mindy that I am referring to:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/chase/and-the-pig-shit-just-keeps-on-fallin-t3503-s75.html#p59985

And well, just SHAME SHAME SHAME and MOAR SHAME on me for wanting to know who the BIGGER LIAR IS, Stephany or Forrest?

In case anyone needed reminding,

Captain Obvious once said, "EXCUSES ARE NOT EVIDENCE!"

And where did I provide an excuse as evidence??

I'm not "Mike Jones" and I don't know him.

I just have one FB account with my real name, Mike Nodine.

Hahaha... poor Mike Jones must think you are really special... Big Grin

I'll write this off to a sloppy investigation.

I have never been "friends" with you on FB Mindy. If you read the warning at the bottom of the message you sent to me, you will see that if I were to respond to you, you would be given access to things like my phone number that my FB friends have. That message would not be there if we were FB friends.

The other regular apologists on this thread are obviously trying to make excuses with no evidence given to support those excuses.

PS: I have never lived in Fayetteville GA which is south of Atlanta. I'm a northsider and my range is from Mableton to Mountain City, although I spent some time in Douglassville a year or so prior to deposed despot Manual Noreiga being housed there. I knew the unbelievably infamous Sherriff Earl Lee at the time and am glad today that I didn't accept any offers to work for him back then.

In any case, the Fayetteville/Peachtree City area is where the majority of airline workers at the busiest airport in the world live including many pilots.

(05-29-2020, 01:17 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 07:05 AM)Mindy Wrote: Mike,
It appears you have misunderstood something and or made a wrong assumption.

You first friended me on FB under the ALIAS name “Michael Jones.”

Then you friended me (or I friended you—I can’t remember) under the name Mike Nodine.

Here is where I give you (Michael Jones) credit where credit is due about your friend whose dog died story:

[Image: 5122f79516b4f9624815aa173443392a.jpg]

[Image: 6c36c572701b9bfbcb763b6571880f35.jpg]

I didn’t know if you friended me with the alias as an attempt to fool me into thinking you were someone else or what. I only have one account on FB and I didn’t know why you’d have two.

So when I interacted with you (Mike Nodine) on FB MESSENGER, I mentioned I had read your other account (Michael Jones) messages.

No mention of CC. This was all related to your TWO accounts on FB.

[Image: 5ad7ad06bc6f751a40f19c47c3fff7a0.jpg]

Now, the RIGHT thing to do would be go on Harry’s and admit you misunderstood or made a mistake.

(05-28-2020, 10:15 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 07:49 AM)Mindy Wrote: ...
Oh and LM, you said,

“I don't on CC because a while back Mindy messaged me on FaceBook to tell me she had read all of my PM's on CC. Thanks!”

That is not true. I may have read all of your PMs to ME, but I have NEVER had the capability of reading anyone else’s PMs. I don’t have ANY access to ANYONE’S private messages, except my own.

This is the FB message I received from you Mindy that I am referring to:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/chase/and-the-pig-shit-just-keeps-on-fallin-t3503-s75.html#p59985

And well, just SHAME SHAME SHAME and MOAR SHAME on me for wanting to know who the BIGGER LIAR IS, Stephany or Forrest?

In case anyone needed reminding,

Captain Obvious once said, "EXCUSES ARE NOT EVIDENCE!"

And where did I provide an excuse as evidence??

I'm not "Mike Jones" and I don't know him.

I just have one FB account with my real name, Mike Nodine.

Hahaha... poor Mike Jones must think you are really special... Big Grin

I'll write this off to a sloppy investigation.

I have never been "friends" with you on FB Mindy. If you read the warning at the bottom of the message you sent to me, you will see that if I were to respond to you, you would be given access to things like my phone number that my FB friends have. That message would not be there if we were FB friends.

The other regular apologists on this thread are obviously trying to make excuses with no evidence given to support those excuses.

PS: I have never lived in Fayetteville GA which is south of Atlanta. I'm a northsider and my range is from Mableton to Mountain City, although I spent some time in Douglassville a year or so prior to deposed despot Manual Noreiga being housed there. I knew the unbelievably infamous Sherriff Earl Lee at the time and am glad today that I didn't accept any offers to work for him back then.

In any case, the Fayetteville/Peachtree City area is where the majority of airline workers at the busiest airport in the world live including many pilots.

Interesting. Mike “Jones” lives in Atlanta too. People create fake profiles a lot, I understand. Not sure what you were trying to pull with that, but not cool.

Also interesting that Mike “Jones” has your same self-deprecating style and also mentioned he was glad I liked his story.

[Image: feecd20e8d26492ba5cef54198649ecf.jpg]

Regardless, it sure would be nice if you acknowledged how badly you mis-spoke when saying I “read ALL your PMS from CC.”

That is misleading at the very best.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 02:24 PM)Mindy Wrote: Interesting. Mike “Jones” lives in Atlanta too. People create fake profiles a lot, I understand. Not sure what you were trying to pull with that, but not cool.

Also interesting that Mike “Jones” has your same self-deprecating style and also mentioned he was glad I liked his story.

Regardless, it sure would be nice if you acknowledged how badly you mis-spoke when saying I “read ALL your PMS from CC.”

I am not "people," I am Mike Nodine and my alter-ego superhero self, The Great LurkerMike.

I'm not faulting you for jumping to that mistaken conclusion, I'm not judging you for making that kind of mistake we all tend to make sometimes. Just explaining to you that isn't me and I don't know that dude.

I would be curious if that Mike Jones is an Atlanta native, born and raised? If so, then perhaps the similarities are based on the culture here and/or similar experiences?

I shouldn't have to tell anyone here or on any Chase forum how many completely amazing and/or bizarre and/or insane coincidences there are in this Chase. At first, I couldn't believe I was seeing things that seemed so absolute they could not possibly be only coincidences. Now I can't stop seeing strange coincidences everywhere and in everything. But any similarities between me and that Mike Jones fellow are purely coincidental.

On your second point, I thought I was acknowledging that I had paraphrased, arguably badly, when I posted the link to the actual message. I did that "to be fair" because I had posted from my memory which isn't as sharp as it used to be.

But if you want I will post it here, I did not quote you, Mindy, verbatim which does make all of the difference in the world in terms of accuracy. But I do acknowledge my deficiency in this by posting your actual words as you had typed and sent them to me.

And I apologize for any confusion that may have caused prior to my correcting the record.

(05-29-2020, 01:17 PM)LurkerMike Wrote: I'll write this off to a sloppy investigation.

And what about your sloppy investigation? You just post a private message on another forum without confirming? Man you are slimier that Krapo!

Your motive has been exposed, coward. You have been shunned from Hairy's and your only way to gain back your slime-ball reputation is to get deep in the gutter with the rest of the slime-balls with slime-ball tactics. Pathetic coward!

If you are wondering why "the great purge" as you naively call it, it was because of low-life slimly acts like what you did, got them removed. Now get back on your belly and slither your way back into your corrupt slime hole!

(05-29-2020, 03:08 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 02:24 PM)Mindy Wrote: Interesting. Mike “Jones” lives in Atlanta too. People create fake profiles a lot, I understand. Not sure what you were trying to pull with that, but not cool.

I am not "people," I am Mike Nodine and my alter-ego superhero self, The Great LurkerMike.

I'm not faulting you for jumping to that mistaken conclusion, I'm not judging you for making that kind of mistake we all tend to make sometimes. Just explaining to you that isn't me and I don't know that dude.

I would be curious if that Mike Jones is an Atlanta native, born and raised? If so, then perhaps the similarities are based on the culture here and/or similar experiences?

I shouldn't have to tell anyone here or on any Chase forum how many completely amazing and/or bizarre and/or insane coincidences there are in this Chase. At first, I couldn't believe I was seeing things that seemed so absolute they could not possibly be only coincidences. Now I can't stop seeing strange coincidences everywhere and in everything. But any similarities between me and that Mike Jones fellow are purely coincidental.

On your second point, I thought I was acknowledging that I had paraphrased, arguably badly, when I posted the link to the actual message. I did that "to be fair" because I had posted from my memory which isn't as sharp as it used to be.

But if you want I will post it here, I did not quote you, Mindy, verbatim which does make all of the difference in the world in terms of accuracy. But I do acknowledge my deficiency in this by posting your actual words as you had typed and sent them to me.

And I apologize for any confusion that may have caused prior to my correcting the record.

Like I’ve said, I don’t want to stir any more drama. I still think you are Mike Jones, but I’m glad you are at least acknowledging you made a mistake. A mistake that could’ve been even more damaging to my reputation. It’s stuff like this that cause false rumors to be spread. Again, not cool, but I’m willing to let it go.

If this was Hairy's this conversation wouldn't even happen, LM would be booted just on the "coincidence" - no questions asked; that is how that paranoid forum owner manages his paranoid groupies.

This is not the first time NoIntegrityDine has published none authorized personal messages on Hairy's forums. The slime-ball can't be trusted, all beware of this snake.

Mindy be careful with this creep, he is up to no good,

"Mindy, on the other hand, has all of the essentials required to become a popular YouTube star.

Call me sexist, but like Fenn, when given the choice, I usually prefer to watch female presenters." - LM
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/chase/drama-history-question-t2557-s270.html#p41935

Creepy creepy sexist.