ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 05-29-2020

Looks like my number one fan mDavis is back. Poor guy went into withdrawal during my absence, up proving he only exists for me. I feel so loved. To top it all off he is starting to creep me out, with his stalking tactics, using my material, even talking like me. I know I am contagious but man, I might have to copyright my material going forward! lol

Poor guy inadvertently referred to Lurker Mike's multiple identities to the Unabomber. Bah ha ha, you can't make this stuff up! Thanks MikeyD for pointing that one out!

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 03:24 PM)Mindy Wrote: ...but I’m glad you are at least acknowledging you made a mistake. A mistake that could’ve been even more damaging to my reputation. It’s stuff like this that cause false rumors to be spread. Again, not cool...

Tell your friend Mike Jones I will try to meet him and have a pic made of the two of us if he is willing. Moss Pawn and Gun in Jonesboro near the airport here would be around 1/2 way for each of us. Maybe we could do a livestream or something there so we could avoid photoshop accusations?

That's nice that you acknowledge that I acknowledge and it shows that you grasp and understand this basic concept, Mindy. You have every right to be concerned for your own reputation.

But what of Forrest Fenn's reputation?

Where are the acknowledgments for the "mistakes" that were made damaging to his reputation and the false rumors about him that are defended to this day by some on this forum?

That's my whole point here in case it wasn't self-evident or obvious enough...

(05-29-2020, 05:03 PM)LurkerMike Wrote: But what of Forrest Fenn's reputation?

Where are the acknowledgments for the "mistakes" that were made damaging to his reputation and the false rumors about him that are defended to this day by some on this forum?

And there you have it folks, the agenda revealed as predicted by the Chase's Oracle Top Secret. Poor Lurkey Turkey has his fairytale taken away and wants it back. He needs to hear that the great Santa Fe Claus exists for him to have faith that the treasure exists.

Hey LM you have been thumping that Bible. Don't see you demanding Jesus show up on your doorstep to believe. Is faith not good enough for you with Fenn? Why do you need proof, what is the difference, it all comes down to faith dude.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - 5GIRLS - 05-29-2020

When Bill Clinton lied to congress - I did NOT... I got pissed off. That shouldn't have happened at all. That was Hillary's business, not mine. U think the oval office was a virgin? Anyway, it never happened with any priors, not that we don't know. With so much happening in the world right now, yall should be talking bout it some.

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Mindy - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 05:03 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 03:24 PM)Mindy Wrote: ...but I’m glad you are at least acknowledging you made a mistake. A mistake that could’ve been even more damaging to my reputation. It’s stuff like this that cause false rumors to be spread. Again, not cool...

Tell your friend Mike Jones I will try to meet him and have a pic made of the two of us if he is willing. Moss Pawn and Gun in Jonesboro near the airport here would be around 1/2 way for each of us. Maybe we could do a livestream or something there so we could avoid photoshop accusations?

That's nice that you acknowledge that I acknowledge and it shows that you grasp and understand this basic concept, Mindy. You have every right to be concerned for your own reputation.

But what of Forrest Fenn's reputation?

But were they “false” accusations, LM? How are you so sure, especially after the tiny bit of proof I sent you? Because kpro says they’re false? Because you know FF personally? Is it POSSIBLE, that you have made a false assumption, like you did with me?

Can you DEFINITIVELY say I have lied about FF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Seeker9 - 05-29-2020

No one actually saw DB Cooper jump from the plane, Lurker. He could have been layered up.

(05-29-2020, 07:16 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: No one actually saw DB Cooper jump from the plane, Lurker. He could have been layered up.

Hey Seeker9 what right do we have to challenge the all-knowing NoIntregrityDine? The man knows everything- just ask him?
He never set foot in the F-100D but he will tell you that he can fly it better than Fenn.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Seeker9 - 05-29-2020

NoIntegrityDine LoL! Smile Heck, Lurker can pick up DB's remains, and the treasure chest, all in the same trip.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - LurkerMike - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 07:13 PM)Mindy Wrote: But were they “false” accusations, LM? How are you so sure, especially after the tiny bit of proof I sent you? Because kpro says they’re false? Because you know FF personally? Is it POSSIBLE, that you have made a false assumption, like you did with me?

Can you DEFINITIVELY say I have lied about FF?

Yes I can.

I can say it is a lie because you will not post what you say is "evidence" on this public forum.

For over a year, you and this mysterious "Belle" on Harry's have been wanting to send me "private" emails between you and Forrest Fenn that are supposedly "salacious."

But if they are true, why not just post them here for all to see?

Why am I so special that I get to see them "privately" when few on this forum have seen them?

I'll tell you and everyone else why, because if they are untrue or have been edited or changed in any way, then the maker and also the presenter of these supposed accusations become liable for slander. And if Forrest doesn't want to pay for a lawyer, I'll put the retainer on my charge card for him.

The truth does not need to be whispered and shared in secret private emails.

What is it that yall don't understand about that?

Everyone deserves to not only know the charges against them and have their day in court to defend themselves, but they also have the right to face their accuser.

Everyone in the US has those legal rights except for Forrest Fenn on this forum it seems.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 05-30-2020

(05-29-2020, 11:15 PM)LurkerMike Wrote: For over a year, you and this mysterious "Belle" on Harry's have been wanting to send me "private" emails between you and Forrest Fenn that are supposedly "salacious."

But if they are true, why not just post them here for all to see?

Well NoIntegrityDine now openly admits he is a rat. Anymore private emails you want to post without owner permission rat boy?

You want proof - someone gives it to you and you rat them out. Big tough tough man you are. All the proof has been posted on this site ling ago, too bad you missed it, but that is not good enough for you. Not good enough to receive it privately. Nothing is good enough for you. You hate Mindy because she spoiled Xmas for you. Boo hoo.

You are a low-life slime ball. We see what you are trying to do a$$wipe. You think you can set someone up for liable? You like restarting forum wars, to gain lost respect with your hate buddies?

Like CF said, no amount of proof is good enough for you, you can't take knowing there is no Sanata Fe Claus. Boo hoo coward, move along.