ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Forrest Fenn General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: The Therapy Room (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours (/showthread.php?tid=10010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 12-17-2018

Don't miss...

THE DINGLEBERRIES performing nightly at Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours...

Hairy's dingleberries don't remember that Milan was one who touted himself as the one who was about 200'. Remember? The one who was closest was a man, but he may have had a woman with him? Milan thought he was THE man. So, Special K didn't ask him on her show, so he forced her to delete him, and that's that.

Confidential to Dr. Opinion...No, we just stop by your sewer to see the dingleberries floating around, bumping in to each other. Merry Christmas, Davis.

Look at Dr. Opinion thinking about orgasms after Mindy posts her Surfboudoir photo! Too cute Davis.

[Image: f2b861294bee8ac46389f7ecabc0384c.jpg]

razyfamily

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Bet - 12-17-2018

(12-17-2018, 10:36 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Don't miss...

Hairy's dingleberries don't remember that Milan was one who touted himself as the one who was about 200'. Remember? The one who was closest was a man, but he may have had a woman with him? Milan thought he was THE man. So, Special K didn't ask him on her show, so he forced her to delete him, and that's that.

Confidential to Dr. Opinion...No, we just stop by your sewer to see the dingleberries floating around, bumping in to each other. Merry Christmas, Davis.

Look at Dr. Opinion thinking about orgasms after Mindy posts her Surfboudoir photo! Too cute Davis.

razyfamily

Lol, the asylum never disappoints. I wonder if Davis missed his Mindy and CC deprogramming session, looks like the obsession is still in control.

I thought it was ironic that the person who quite possibly could be the 200 footer was banned by Hor I mean Thor.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-17-2018

(12-17-2018, 10:36 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Don't miss...

razyfamily
Davis can't go without his Mindy fix, but I think he is neutered.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - heyoka - 12-18-2018

Mike Davis has no merit and does not deserve to be acknowledged by any of us. Part of me wants to wait for his funeral before the reveal. The other part doesn't know who Mike Davis is.

No One wearing the bracelet is my best revenge.

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-18-2018

(12-18-2018, 09:36 AM)heyoka Wrote: Mike Davis has no merit and does not deserve to be acknowledged by any of us. Part of me wants to wait for his funeral before the reveal. The other part doesn't know who Mike Davis is.

No One wearing the bracelet is my best revenge.
You are correct, he is a useless no body in the chase. He just provides comic relief to see how he was torn to shreds and totally dominated by Mindy and he has been crying about it like a little spoiled kid for the past two years.

Harry the enabler.

Luxury ain't what it used to be.

Still no new email... ):

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Top Secret - 12-18-2018

(12-18-2018, 01:09 PM)heyoka Wrote: Still no new email... ):

Hey how do I get on the email list!?

Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - crazyfamily - 12-19-2018

I'm feeling particularly thoughtful today, so I will lend a hand to some dingleberries who are trying to think of other things. Don't know why he didn't start a new thread.

[Image: 4908dafcf43f7c675c5da4045ce6e10a.jpg]

Crowd sourcing is nothing new, and why I don't give too much away. But, and it's a big but, while it is a good idea to revisit statements from the past in the light of new information, there is already a whole boat load of information that cannot be processed because of the volume of the data. Forrest's big picture is just too big for us to see. I think there are times that parts of it are simple enough to make out the crude shape, but overall it just causes more confusion.

What I'm saying is, if you can't make the connection in what's already known, how will you find the one who made the connections that are already known. I've been trying to help inflate the value of CC by agreeing that there is something in here. Forrest told Special K that some who have solved the clues are on the blogs. It's natural to think that they were posting here, at least in the early days.

Forrest said, "who would do such a stupid thing" to which he answered "no one would do a stupid thing unless they were in my skin." So, the one who can figure out the clues needs to think exactly what Forrest was thinking. To find that person you would have to think what that person is thinking that Forrest was thinking.

On the blog, Forrest's thoughts, hints etc would be filtered through their words. It is, in my opinion, less likely than solving the poem.

I went and read a couple of those pages at The Home Of Recycled ideas, and I think that Special K is just applying a simple logic to her strategy. Special K doesn't believe that the 200 footer is posting at her site, so eliminate all of those who were at CC. Now, how many of the early searchers not on her site are still posting at CC. Then take a look at their posts and threads and note what they are saying at specific times. It would be interesting IF ALL of the posts were intact.

razyfamily

RE: Hairy's Crack Lounge, Open 24 Hours - Bet - 12-19-2018

Made a mistake of stopping by the asylum today.....
Davis is still in need of his meds.....there needs to be a designated room for misogyny.
Why is it the guys that are zeros always trash a woman’s physical appearance. Must be projection.

“Mitty must be really seething with jealousy over the attention Cynthia got to pull out that ancient surfboard photo. I wonder if that sort of ancient stuff is what she tried to entice Fenn with, rather than the saggy, droopy, jowly, wrinkled, varicose veined reality of today.”

Njfl needs to attend the same group therapy session as Davis. Time to move on from the Mindy hate. Seems like she has moved on with her life in a healthy way, so should you.