ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
The Nine Clue List - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Nine Clue List (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

The Nine Clue List - mdavis19 - 04-23-2014

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Seeker on April 22, 2014, 9:42 pm</b>

Well Mdavis, as good as my example was. It dawned on me later that a large piece of land in my home state years back, for private hunting purpose, came under this...Conservation Easements

Conservation easements are one of the most powerful, effective tools available for the permanent conservation of private lands. Their use has successfully protected millions of acres of land while keeping it in private hands and generating significant public benefits.A conservation easement is a restriction placed on a piece of property to protect its associated resources. The easement is either voluntarily donated or sold by the landowner and constitutes a legally binding agreement that limits certain types of uses or prevents development from taking place on the land in perpetuity while the land remains in private hands. Conservation easements protect land for future generations while allowing owners to retain many private property rights and to live on and use their land, at the same time potentially providing them with tax benefits.

Mdavis 1 Seeker 0 Sad 8O
</div>

Seeker, now you have gotten me down to 75-80% percent sure (and falling fast) that he didn't put it on private property. I guess I need to look closer at my solves that ended on private property and see if any of them are conservation trusts.

mdavis19

The Nine Clue List - Guest - 04-23-2014

Mdavis,

Hope it helps. There is a subtle difference between land trust and conservation easement. But both should be filed with the registers/county clerks office. I would check with the local tax assessors office to locate the name in which the property is under as well as exemptions it may have. I'm sure you know how to track backwards to find the original deed.

<b>Quote from Butch on April 23, 2014, 1:06 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Seeker on April 22, 2014, 9:28 pm</b>

If you don't mind sharing which state your searching in, as many have including myself, I would be curiously interested. Thanks.
</div>

Seeker, reply with your email address (I must have seen it on threads but don't recall) and I'll send you the cypher and confirmation (by the way, it's the only cypher that I know of). Of course, I expect you to keep it confidential. In return, maybe you would care to pony up something of substance. Your call.

Butch</div>
</div>

Butch,

At this point in time I have discussed with 6 others about the poem, By e-mail/in person, all [ if they care to confirm ] know I have not passed on any information. So my word is my hand shake [that is still important to some]. Charger60@aol.com. Always willing to share ideas...

I can vouch for Seeker. We've had email discussions. He's a good guy and discreet.

mdavis19

The Nine Clue List - Plato II - 04-23-2014

Nothing like cheating through the e-mail, guys....lol, 8-) .....Adios!

The Nine Clue List - Plato II - 04-23-2014

Just kidding, guys......Adios!

<b>Quote from Plato II on April 23, 2014, 3:46 pm</b>

Nothing like cheating through the e-mail, guys....lol, 8-) .....Adios!
</div>

You are just afraid we are talking about you. Smile

mdavis19

<b>Quote from Seeker on April 22, 2014, 9:06 pm</b>

legal precedent exist from case law on prior court cases . Case law is the set of existing rulings which have made "new interpretations" of law and, therefore, can be cited as "precedent". The term is applied to any set of rulings on "law" which is guided by previous rulings. These decisions were made from higher courts and rule for lower courts to follow. But in most cases, each state carries it's own version of legal precedent and case law and may not be legal representation in all states. Specially in civil matters, as I'm sure this case fell under.
</div>
That would be only some of the time.

A person can cite any court descisions they darn well please.

Wasn't at one time the Supreme Court the highest court of the USA ?

Supreme Court citing more foreign cases

By Joan Biskupic, USA TODAY

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-07-07-foreign-usat_x.htm

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court's reference to foreign law in a ruling last month that overturned state anti-sodomy statutes stood out as if it were in bold print and capital letters.

RP...Mdavis,

Thanks, I do appreciate your trust.

The Nine Clue List - astree - 05-01-2014

samsmith and Old Timer,

Have either of you found the nine clues, unmistakably identified by Forrest ?

And, samsmith, another question rests on the "Lets Assume..." thread - have you changed from your original state of New Mexico search area, since finding the named location?

Thank-you,

astree