ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
The Nine Clue List - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Nine Clue List (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

The Nine Clue List - Buddy Allen - 07-11-2014

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from trigace on July 11, 2014, 9:47 am</b>

I think that Forrest's bigmouth bass story is a comparison to us unsuccessful searchers. We are the bigmouth bass who are ignoring his food offerings, or his additional hints that he is giving out in many of his recent statements and answers to questions. We are being fed new clues all the time and most of us don't even realize it. We are swimming in shallow water while he expects someone to be a deep thinking searcher and use logic.
</div>

Love that

The Nine Clue List - Tim Nobody - 07-11-2014

I think that Forrest's bigmouth bass story is a comparison to us unsuccessful searchers. We are the bigmouth bass who are ignoring his food offerings, or his additional hints that he is giving out in many of his recent statements and answers to questions. We are being fed new clues all the time and most of us don't even realize it. We are swimming in shallow water while he expects someone to be a deep thinking searcher and use logic.
</div>

Seems logical to what you are saying but don't eat everything he throws out there. It would be nice if we had a tread called Forrest Fish Food and we could compile what he has fed us to sort of see what the menu is and was because I am sleeping sometime during feeding time or late to the table.

The Nine Clue List - deb - 07-11-2014

He is tricky, he knows his words can be taken many different ways by each of us. Smile I thought that bigmouth bass was my husband. I once told him that Art talks too much. hahahahaha On the day in question I was sitting with my back to the stream as Art searched the water. I was eating grapes, reading a book and threw a couple of grapes over my shoulder towards the stream. LOL Coincidence or trail cam ? Smile

The Nine Clue List - astree - 07-11-2014

If you are brave and in the forest

He IS tricky

The Nine Clue List - tomwhat - 07-12-2014

</div>

So you think it takes more logic or more research?

There's an old saying, You don't ask the fish how to catch fish, you ask the fisherman. Actually that's a saying about how to get a date with a girl (you ask the guy who goes on a lot of dates, you don't ask the girls) but that's beside the point.

The Nine Clue List - samsmith - 07-12-2014

A simpler form of logic would work better Tomwhat...The architect constructed the poem around a particular known space...The reason he already knows the answers, they existed before the question...No amount of research can give you more than what is there in the poem already... Smile

Still waiting until I can afford a trip Steph...Chomping at the bit, but alas trips cost money...LOL... Smile

BTW the main forum page doesn't appear to be updating the recent posts as it did before...individual threads appear to be updating ok... Smile

The Nine Clue List - TRIP852 - 07-12-2014

Good afternoon everyone….I had to take a brake from "TTOTC". It was driving me crazy. But I'll be heading out to New Mexico next month. If anyone wants to "team up" in New Mexico, send me a email @ KTRPL2@aol.com. I just want everyone to know, after next month, you won't have to look for the "THRILL". because it's mine!!!!!! Smile Big Grin Smile

Best of luck TRIP with the NM try...look forward to a good report... Smile

The Nine Clue List - Project Why - 07-12-2014

<b>Quote from samsmith on July 12, 2014, 6:13 am</b>

Still waiting until I can afford a trip Steph...Chomping at the bit, but alas trips cost money...LOL... Smile

BTW the main forum page doesn't appear to be updating the recent posts as it did before...individual threads appear to be updating ok... Smile
</div>

Last time I checked it doesn't cost anything to take a metaphorical trip....... in your mind.