ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
The Nine Clue List - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Nine Clue List (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

The Nine Clue List - eYe4-1 - 08-24-2014

Logic Tells Me that the Bracelet is not in the Chest and after so much talk of it the finder would try and call him out on that fact..also it would be his ace card if he had to end this for what ever reason by saying it has been found and just show the bracelet. End of the Chase and it would stay there for how ever long it took to be found..IMHO.

The Nine Clue List - deb - 08-24-2014

eYe4_1 is wise. Smile Until and if it is found we will never know unless he actually tells us about it.

Remember he also said he could take "it" with him. lol

The Nine Clue List - eYe4-1 - 08-24-2014

Thanks deb..I wish I could tell all and the day will come that I can..it drives me nuts not being able to get there

and prove my self. knowing what I know and in the current spot I'm in makes it vary difficult.My Wife and I have made 5 Trips and have been in the same local area seance the start and have came to the Solve..I really hope I don't sound braggadocios it's just truly mind blowing how it all is laid out.. PEACE!!

The Nine Clue List - deb - 08-24-2014

I don't take any of that as bragging. I am not with the group who thinks confidence equates to bragging. The ten dollar word " braggadocios" is over used on the Chase blogs, it speaks of snobbery. Just my opinion.

The Nine Clue List - tomwhat - 08-25-2014

I am completely torn if I would brag about finding it or keep quite. The reasons for keeping quiet are numerous,; taxes, gov't interaction, right to the find, etc. But the chance to tell you all on this board that I found it might trump it all; You guys are so smart and creative and resourceful and diligent that just knowing I beat you would be the greatest honor of of my life.

The Nine Clue List - tom - 08-25-2014

tomwhat: I hope you get that great honor, but you are correct there are a lot of smart searchers out there. I hope its soon so I can leave this alone. tom.

The Nine Clue List - emmett - 08-27-2014

As I read the different 9 clue list, they seem to wander all over place. Since I think this list is necessary to find the chest, I've been reluctant to explain my logic, I might be wrong, but no one seems to pay any attention anyways, so here goes.

f's definition of a clue is something that gets you closer to the chest. verbs-for example. It seems to me that lines like "heavy loads and water high", are descriptive hints, not clues that advance your quest. I also believe that there is a clue in every sentence.

The first stanza is a complete sentence, and since it is the 1st clue I believe it sets the stage for the hunt. "hint of riches new and old" would give us an idea of the type of area to began our search.

The second clue would be the entire 2ed stanza. Began at wwwh, go down the canyon, put in below the HOB. At this point the 500 foot close searchers, changed directions, but then missed the next 7 clues.

The third clue "The end is ever drawing nigh" might mean that you should make a left turn at the next opportunity, again changing directions, or perhaps you should go to the end.

This is the technique that I have used, and it seems to fit my solve very well.

Just a suggestion, and perhaps it might help someone

The Nine Clue List - deb - 08-27-2014

Thanks Emmett, will keep that in mind. Smile

The Nine Clue List - Cyndy - 09-16-2014

Hey Chase Chatters! Great stuff to ponder as always. The summer is winding down, but I hope to get back out for another look before the snow hits. Always good to check this site for the latest ideas, etc.. I also checked on www.wherewarmwatershalt.com today and noticed a change. Looks like a little froggy has been added. He/she wasn't there yesterday - and I'm wondering if today's date means anything (it is a postage stamp in the book). Anyone know/hear anything more about this site? Thx.

The Nine Clue List - will197532 - 09-16-2014

Very interesting stuff y'all.

Mind Blowing!!!!!

Have a history teacher explain this if they can.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND...................:

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater...