ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
The Nine Clue List - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Nine Clue List (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

The Nine Clue List - deb - 09-16-2014

Yes the person who owns the webpage says more changes are in the wind, keep checking back. Smile

I find the little frog to be interesting. Smile

The Nine Clue List - will197532 - 09-18-2014

With the new scrapbook I find a line in there that caught my eye. My asphalt art collection is created in the tiny world of its immediate surroundings and has no loyalty to any maker. It is a good description of marvel gaze, a natural phenomenon

The Nine Clue List - Tim Nobody - 09-18-2014

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on September 16, 2014, 11:00 pm</b>

Yes the person who owns the webpage says more changes are in the wind, keep checking back. Smile

I find the little frog to be interesting. Smile
</div>

by VGBoss then!

The Nine Clue List - decall - 09-18-2014

Deb... the frog for sure seems to represent "Fen" marshes... what else do you see

The Nine Clue List - deb - 09-19-2014

It very well could be VG. Smile

Decall, I will be watching when I get a chance to. Anyone know the tune that the kaliope (sp?) is playing ?

I cant make out the letters in the sky , yet. Some say its ce5 , Im just not so sure.

Its a fun site to think about. Hope its from Forrest and friends. Smile

The Nine Clue List - astree - 09-19-2014

<b>Quote from decall on September 18, 2014, 6:15 pm</b>

Deb... the frog for sure seems to represent "Fen" marshes... what else do you see
</div>

Seems to make sense, he has placed frogs around the spot. It may be one of the reasons that he thought that particular chest was so perfect for the chase. Also, the word FORGe comes to mind, but haven;t found that to be relevant. (only noting that he casts bronze).

If I recall, there was a place where he mentioned HOP as "too far to walk" ( as in military slang for a flight), so again, reminds of the frog. ( maybe a hint that he saw the spot from the air, and went by land to investigate, like the waterfall during the war ).

Deb - "call i ope"

The connection here is at least twofold. First, the musical calliope uses steam, directly related to the clouds in the background of "wherewarmwatershalt" . com ... cloud are warm waters (frillions of them) which halt in the atmosphere.

Calliope is the term taken from Greek mythology. She was the muse of epic poetry, of which Forrest has created, although not yet recognized en masse. Seriously. There are other connections, which lends a level of worry to their countdown clock, moreso than other websites.

astree

The Nine Clue List - Guest - 09-19-2014

<b>Quote from will197532 on September 16, 2014, 9:48 pm</b>

Very interesting stuff y'all.

Mind Blowing!!!!!

Have a history teacher explain this if they can.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND...................:

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater...
</div>
Those are quite interesting similarities.

How about Lincolns interest free greenbacks and Kennedy also going to print an interest free money ?

Always consider the money.

The Nine Clue List - astree - 09-20-2014

<b>Quote from Cyndy on September 16, 2014, 3:29 pm</b>

Hey Chase Chatters! Great stuff to ponder as always. The summer is winding down, but I hope to get back out for another look before the snow hits. Always good to check this site for the latest ideas, etc.. I also checked on www.wherewarmwatershalt.com today and noticed a change. Looks like a little froggy has been added. He/she wasn't there yesterday - and I'm wondering if today's date means anything (it is a postage stamp in the book). Anyone know/hear anything more about this site? Thx.
</div>

Has anyone else progressed to the poem reading, etc. ?

WHEREWARMWATERSHALT Poem Reading

And indeed noting that it is 24 seconds from the audio beginning, to the actual reading of the poem.

astree

The Nine Clue List - Project Why - 10-10-2014

Could be. Could also represent the spot where it's located being scenic, but also in a high traffic area. Hell, why not. :-)

A dirt road with a great view that fits such would be an ideal location, especially a "special place" where a old man could easily access it, but could also be off the beaten path "within" that area so to still fit the clues, but not be within very close proximity to a trail. ........lots of those places though. Just got to narrow it down to the correct one. :-) Perhaps the first stanza will help with that??

The Nine Clue List - Desertphile - 10-10-2014

<b>Quote from Project Why on October 10, 2014, 4:21 pm</b>

Could be. Could also represent the spot where it's located being scenic, but also in a high traffic area. Hell, why not. :-)

A dirt road with a great view that fits such would be an ideal location, especially a "special place" where a old man could easily access it, but could also be off the beaten path "within" that area so to still fit the clues, but not be within very close proximity to a trail. ........lots of those places though. Just got to narrow it down to the correct one. :-) Perhaps the first stanza will help with that??
</div>

Hiding the chest near a road would defeat one of the reasons Mr. Feen stated on why he hid the chest. He said he wanted families to get out and enjoy the public lands.