ChaseChat - Treasure Chat
The Nine Clue List - Printable Version

+- ChaseChat - Treasure Chat (https://www.chasechat.com)
+-- Forum: Forum (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.chasechat.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Nine Clue List (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

The Nine Clue List - will197532 - 12-13-2014

GG I'm just glad you are posting, you have some really good insight on the chase. Sorry it didn't work out at Dal's but it's our gain.

The Nine Clue List - germanguy - 12-13-2014

Thanks Will. I'm glad to be able to share my brain power, where it can be appreciated.

The Nine Clue List - germanguy - 12-13-2014

Woody Bogg,

I wasn't using the double omega I posted in the picture, I just threw that in as a result that so many were making so much about it. If it were to be valid, it would appear somewhere in someone's solve. Otherwise, it really isn't a part of the poem, so why spend anytime thinking about it.

The Nine Clue List - Desertphile - 12-13-2014

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on December 13, 2014, 3:43 pm</b>

There you are DP. Did you find a meetup that had an open mind? Please dont hide, we get accused of long distance harloting ( yes, I know, not a word) when you disappear. LOL
</div>

Alas, nobody wants me in their group, and I'm such a huge fan of joining groups.... :-) There are several writer's Meetup groups in Santa Fe, and two of them don't want me. The third is facilitated by a greedy obnoxious dictator who would be right at home in a fascist country if she was the leader.

The Nine Clue List - will197532 - 12-13-2014

David should promote his Youtube channel here as well. It has a lot of insight in multiple subjects, then there are some of my favorites like naked santa and fried egg plant. Damn the egg plant does sound good right now! I'm such a fatas$

<b>Quote from admin on December 13, 2014, 6:58 pm</b>

David you need to post here when your book is ready. I'm sure some here would like to read it.
</div>

That sounds like a fine idea! :-) If you promote it on this web site you will get 11% of the sales as a "Smashwords affiliate."

My second book, TEN HORSES FOR SNOW HARE, will be out a year from now, and I will submit it to Western Writers of America for consideration for a Spur Award.

[Image: 646gq-cover7-3d500.jpg]

<b>Quote from will197532 on December 13, 2014, 7:06 pm</b>

David should promote his Youtube channel here as well. It has a lot of insight in multiple subjects, then there are some of my favorites like naked santa and fried egg plant. Damn the egg plant does sound good right now! I'm such a fatas$
</div>

Actually I'm a loud obnoxious know-it-all who doesn't know shit. :-) Seriously.

Tonight I assembled a lasagna with three kinds of sun-dried tomatoes (grown here at the ranch), summer squash (also grown here), and white Cheddar cheese---- garnished with roasted broccoli in a garlic butter sauce. The nose on my best friend, Albert Dog, was sniffing the wonderful smells all evening, and leaving drool here and there in anticipation.

[Image: jx236-cooked-small.jpg]

The Nine Clue List - deb - 12-13-2014

That sounds good. I havent made lasagne without meat but it sounds healthy. Alas, I am reaching the age to need to clear out the arteries. Art will be sneaking meat dishes.lol

The Nine Clue List - astree - 12-27-2014

Has anyone else run into these considerations: (?)

1) There is a 10th clue

2) One of the clues can be outside of the poem proper

3) Most of the clues are red herrings - only several are needed

astree

The Nine Clue List - deb - 12-27-2014

Really? I just figured I didnt understand well enough.